Request for Blmoon

• Dear Blmoon,

I have been away from the forum for a while taking a break, but previously you helped me greatly by using your gift to revisit the death of my father.

I turn to you again, now, because just one month ago today, my best friend passed away. She was only 44 years old (4 years my senior). I don't know if this will help but she was a Libra, born 10/2/1966. She was more than a best friend.. like a sister to me, and I am having a terrible time getting past her death. This is more difficult than when my grandmother passed on 5 years ago. I cry every day, every time I think of her. I have not grieved for someone like this in a very long time. We are awaiting the autopsy results, but I feel some question inside as to whether or not she died of naturally or if she took her own life on purpose. I spoke to her the evening before she died and she was distraught. There was much turmoil in her life. If possible, if you feel called to do so, would you be willing to answer a few questions for me?

I'd like to know if she died by accident or on purpose.

Did someone hurt her or contribute in some way to her death.

Is she with me and will she reveal herself? Can you ask her if she would please give me a sign? I want to know she is here with me.

Is there anything she would like to say to me or to any of her loved ones? Any messages you might receive?

Those are all of the specific questions I have now, but I am open to hear anything else that might come from her or come to you, that you would like to share.

Thank you Blmoon for considering my request, you are such a warm and gifted soul and I appreciate you for all that you do and give.

Blessings,

Sacogirl

• I feel a connection to this but tired at the moment so give me some time. Strong impression she did not mean to die. Results will give more than one possability. She did take something but no way expected death. I will get back to when I have the energy to connect with her if she is ready--sometimes their messages are brief so soon after passing. I need to be less tired as well because your grief is close for me empatheticaly--I don't want to mix our emotions. I lost my most special girlfriend 6 years ago. We were close beyond friendship we had a very spiritual connection that lasted more than forty years. I went on a building spree grieving. Painted every room in the house. Painted fancy borders. Laid tile. Redid the yard--moved trees. Hauled stone and mulch and concrete. Made a garden dedicated to her with her collection of rocks I took home with me. I put the yard gifts she had given me over the years there as well. In a giant planter I plant flowers I know she'd love. Give me some time with this. Yes you do and will hear from her. Blessings

• Sacogirl -- I know this message wasn't for me, but I was drawn to read it. I am so so sorry for your loss. Please know you are in my prayers. You are blessed to have such a friend in Blmoon. I hope you receive the answers for which you are seeking.

God bless,

Amantim

• Dear Blmoon,

Thank you so much for your reply. I am glad that you feel some connection to this and I certainly understand your need to be fresh and energized. I know what a great toll it will take on you to help me and I can't thank you enough for your willingness. I will be patient and wait until the time is right. If you would kindly m s g me at... thus i have spoken (all one word) at google mail (abbreviated) to let me know when you have posted, it would be greatly appreciated. In the mean time, I'm sending lot's of love and blessings, positive thoughts and prayers for strength, healing and "good reception"...lol. Also, thank you for sharing your experience. I'm very sorry for your loss, no matter how many years it has been. I'm sure it still feels like yesterday. I too, hope to find a way to honor the life and the memory of my beautiful friend.

Again, my most sincere gratitude for your help Blmoon! Will look forward to hearing from you in the near future.

Blessings and peace,

Sacogirl

• Dear Amantim,

Just want to say thank you for your thoughtful words and prayers. I feel blessed to have crossed paths with Blmoon and that she has been so gracious and kind to give so much of herself to me through her many gifts. You are very kind to speak to my loss and by wishing me luck to find the answers that I seek. May your blessings be bountiful!

In love and light,

Sacogirl

• bump Just a little reminder 🙂

• Tonight the moon is full--say a prayer and ask your dear friend to come forward if she can and give you a message--I will listen in tonight.

• Thank You Blmoon, I will do that!

Peace and Blessings,

Sacogirl

• Good Morning Blmoon,

I did as you asked and lit a special candle for her as well. I hope it worked or was helpful in the way you intended!

I just want to thank you again, from the bottom of my heart for being such a kind and generous soul - for sharing your special gifts with me. I feel blessed and wish for you to receive the blessings in return. I hope you are doing well and I will patiently await a reply from you.

With love and light,

Sacogirl

• Sorry for the long wait---I have been open for a message but only get small bits and pieces. This is normal as it is too soon after passing. My first connection came after your first request--I was in my garden thinking of other things when these two beautiful butterflys dancing in mid air aproached within a few feet of me and I immediately thought of you and felt your friend--she said look look! And the two butterflys just kept weaving in an out together then apart. It was a musical chorus of fluttering--together then apart. They did this for at least several minutes. Your friend said that's us! I thought how beautiful a connection--she said tell her I will always say hello like this--tell her that. Full moon came and went and nothing much more--just small thoughts so I decided to go past the medium connection and try a psychic connection through you and went back to the earlier post I did with your father. I did not pick up any more of her with that either. For you I saw this phase of your life as a final breaking open---a very tough but rewarding passage in your spiritual journey to heal. This mighty pain is a releasing opportunity. It is about pain. Just when you thought you had your share--paid your dues you receive a below the belt blow. This is the spiritual test that presents itself and you must decide faithfully what to believe. Spirit hesitates so soon with messages because you are in the shock stage--the breaking open. Cruel as it seems it will prove healing later. It's the standing alone time--like Jesus when he went alone into the hills. This test for you is metaphor for the rebirth of your most perfect self. It has great spiritual meaning that is hard to digest. You are in the thick of it and it is hard to see but will get clearer--and her connection with you is even stronger now and she will see you through. You made this pact before birth. The spirit who is telling me this right now is pale with very dark hair--seems delicate from afar but is NOT--very tough energy. Your friend was aware on a silent level of her aproaching death and that explains some of her turmoil--she sensed the end aproaching even though she didn't think it outright--just felt it in her bones. This caused an underlying anxiety that manifested itself in a nervouse way--like those dreams of being late for school--forgetting something--It made other issues seem worse but really it was just that earthly tie not wanting to let go. After passing all that left--in fact she smiles that there really are no regrets! Perfection is for Heaven she says and earth is for growth and she lived her life as was meant. She did not kill herself. Definetly not intentual. There will be a shroud of possability as after the fact some health issues show up. Internaly she was older in wear. Shows disease--liver--arteries. Lots of inflamation. Stress was hard on her. She lived on borrowed energy--outside stimulants--pushed her body to go go go--past her limmitts. Exhaustion ignored. Unable to sleep when down time came--like an overstimulated child past bedtime. Despite this was not concerned as really she had always poohood weakness--was a survivor. She shows me a ring--says you have it or wants you to have it. I also see a ring on someones toe. Standing in the ocean surf. Silly hat. I see a small dog--dirty white. Hear the name her Gypsie. Not sure if it means the dogs name or her being the gypsie or she thought of you as the gypsie?. She shows me sea shells. Says collect them for her. I'm not sure if this spirit with the dark hair is her or speaking for her but she is the one speaking to me right now. I see postcards around her. She shows me a big cathedral--I can hear the doors echoe loudly when they close--see two girls giggling in church--putting gum under the pew. I hope these images make sense as they come quikly and fast. I think if you give it more time the messages will be clearer. Grieve constructively--don't hold it in yet don't drown in it. Remember your rebirth gives her great pleasure and meaning. Understand this is a time of total breaking open--no control issues left. To feel the joy you must also embrace the pain. Release the pain. Be kind to your body for the next six months and except the change in your energy--you will need more rest and will get sick easily but this will change within a year. Releasing pain includes all your gathered pain not just from this grief--she is helping you heal from all childhood wounds. The future shows in two years you will be younger and stronger. Blessings.