Lost in the woods

• First of all thanks , Tarot.com has always been helpful and given great advice.

I met this guy through an internet spirituality site. We began a conversation that grew until it got to be daily, I told im about a recent broke up tat had devastated me, he was supportive and sweet ,until one day he asked if we could go into skipe.I said I did not have skipe, but hotmail messenger worked for me.He worked hard to be able to putmessenger in his computer so we could talk, he was thrilled to "go with the wind"-his words, This was a friday night and the weekende before that wed been talking until late in the night ,this messenger thing was a friday and then sat and sunday he said was busy and tired , and suddenly on Monday he writes saying he needed time off, did not know when or if he was coming back.I have had a soulmate card just before this in a reading and I am convinced he is my soulmate...but now I am confused and have not written ack to him ,only a couple of times to say I could only invite him to realte, cannot force him.He had told me he wants to follow a solo path, that he does not believe in love anymore..why he bothered to relate then?

the messages I get in the cards are confusing,I ching speaks of receptivity-the feminine principle, today said nourishment, numerology says I am admired and have a shot at love ,the astrology said to be patient at manifestation ,but thetarot today gave this cards

Self: 9 arrows

Situation 10 of wands

Him; Knight of coins

Advice : innocence (!)

Potential : Judgement

he is well represented by the card , I feel him a powerful magician , I know I have a capacity for that too, shall I trust my manifestation of a soulmate will come and keep silent and receptive? or say what is in my heart, that he run away when felt to close for comfort? I fear it might drive him away , but it could clear the air and permit a new start also...shall I keep on being supportive ans kind, as I feel he is trying to sort this out honestly? Ive heard that men go to their "cave" when they need to sort things out...dont want to be demanding bot need clarity ..the tarot spread is not very clear to me, can you help?

• Hi, Not everyone is given the charism of partnership, marriage. I think he is being very honest w/you. I think he knows that you are looking for a partnership. I feel the best that can happen here is to acknowledge that you are his friend and just want to share ideas etc. Be patient and life will come to you. Having a relationship involves mutual feelings, respect, ideas, goals etc. Good Luck.

• Yes Delia , I believe he is honest too..tks for reply.

• I hope I do not offend you but perhaps he is not your soulmate. Perhaps he is a wizard and has bewitched you and you will see/recognize your soulmate once you have gotten past this experience. Perhaps you even know your soulmate but have not realized it because you are preoccupied with this person. From my perspective, this guy skipping out is not a good sign.

I did a small spread once about a guy I was seeing. It came back indicating he was a good person. Months later, when I did the expanded spread, it said he would use me, then waltz on down the road. Indeed, he did. Perhaps he, himself, was conflicted. In retrospect, the fact that I did a spread asking about him to begin with shows that I already had reason enough to doubt both him and the relationship.

Once, when I was seeing another guy who was into the Native American cards, I was also doubting that relationship. I asked for guidance in that if I drew a bird of any kind, it meant I should leave him. I do not remember why, but for some reason, two cards were drawn at that time. One was an ant, the other an eagle. He commented that he had never seen anyone draw and eagle. Though he did not know it, the eagle was a clear indication to me to leave him. However, because he was in a difficult situation, I wasn't sure what the ant card was trying to tell me. In the end I decided it meant to stay until he was on his feet, then leave. Later, I wondered if it wasn't telling me to leave quickly as staying with him until HE was on HIS feet devastated me financially. And do you think he cared? Not in the least. He was a single guy, I had kids to take care of. I was a fool. Do not make my mistake. No matter what the cards say, always trust your instincts.

By the way, have you checked your computer address book lately? If his address is there, and you were only writing to him through a site, he has hacked into your computer and found out everything he could have possibly wanted to know from what is there. If so, you might try contacting the FBI as this is cybercrime and the only way to stop it is if enough of us report it. Then, if they advise it, delete his name from your address book and have no further communications with him. (Please see the forum/blog about dating sites.)