Blmoon...request a few moments of your time. Thank you

• Hello Blmoon ~

Let me start the introduction by wishing you a lovely day 🙂

I haven't been on the forum as much as I used to, just kinda popping in and out occassionally for a spell. I read through the post and sometimes join in the dialogue with my thoughts, sometimes I post a request in response to someone that has offered readings or like recently, post a request open for anyone that chooses to respond. I rarely make a request to a specific person, unless I feel drawn to them. I felt drawn to you a few months back but I didn't make a request of you and I'm getting that feeling again so this time I will make a request...I got the same feeling with The Captain and she has given me some things to ponder. Of course like most I have questions about career, relationships, family, etc... but I'm not really sure what to ask you, I don't have a specific question in mind, just a feeling that I need to ask for your assistance, if that makes sense? Lol! It doesn't have to be today, tomorrow, next week, etc...but maybe you have some kind of message or something to tell me? I'm not really sure, but since I feel drawn to you again, this time I'll make a request for you to consider.

This is kind of random and I apologize if it sounds like I'm rambling on because it sure sounds like rambling to me! Lol! I hope you can make some sense of it? If you have something to ask me to help figure it out , just let me know. Like I mentioned, it doesn't have to be today, tomorrow, etc... I'll watch to see if you post and if you don't get anything, that's fine, I just felt like I needed to ask.

Thanks in advance for your consideration.