A reading please

• Hey hey,

as things seem to be going quite well in my life right now I suppose it seems strange to ask for a reading....BUT as all humans are Im curious, does anyone see anything significant in my future... I feel Im on the right path but yet I have my doubts, Is there something more I should be doing, something more to make meaning of the mystery that is my life? As i have said everything seems to be going well but I still have that niggly feeling that there is more waiting for me... what is it? and what can I do to get there?

• daisyfairy,

does anyone see anything significant in my future: you will think that you are overburdened.

Is there something more I should be doing: No.

something more to make meaning of the mystery that is my life? no.

what is it? turning to yourself.

and what can I do to get there? by disappointment with your mind. It is the identification with your mind that lets you turn away from yourself.

If your mind says something stupid, do not resist the temptation to tell it that it is stupid.

• Thank you Hanswolfgang. Hopefully I can deal positively with the feeling of being overburdened and I wont be afraid to argue with myself. 🙂

• daisyfairy,

one day you will see that there is nothing else left. Then it is good. Everything is finished, all is done, so you can be at ease. And then remain at ease, because then nothing will happen to change your idea.