CAPTAIN CAN YOU PLEASE HELP WITH A READING.

• HI, omg, he is trying to return again, i predicted this today hrs. before he contacted me, to the day, how is this possible that i know beforehand, he will try and contact me, and always know exactly when, it's been like 18 days. since we last spoke, 4 months for contact. He left me and left town, 4 months ago but cannot seem to let go. I think the solar eclipse may have something to do with this. It is so hard for me. I feel such a deep connection with him even when we are not together. I have not yet reponded to his text. I get quite obsessed with him and am doing very well, well as good as can be expected, getting stronger as days go by, realizing my self worth, independance, god and much self love is transpiring. I wish for the same for him.....deep in my soul i feel we are meant to be together. 10-31-65, he is 2-19-81, what do you think, can you do to help reveal the truth for me....thanks in advance.....kind regards to you...Nikki

• You are mistaking a deep soul connection to your friend for what is really happening - your psychic ability is growing. There is empathy with your friend but no real passion. It's good for friendship, bad for love.

• Thank you Captain, you are helping me a great deal, more than you'll ever imagine., finally helping me put this to rest and in the right perspective. I was correct in withdrawing from him than, glad i didn't answer his attempts to keep contacting me, i think it was lust, not love and he is NOT a good friend to me. Friends dont treat friends in this manner...........I must see it for what it really is once and for all., yah im finally reaching another level....whew.......................... Your the BEST>

Blessings,

Nikki

• Shed me some light please tell me, what is real passion????

Nikki

• Passion is a very strong intense emotion or longing for someone or something that can be physical, emotional, mental, spiritual or all of these.

• This is confusing because i honestly feel this with him. Even if we are appart for six months or more, we connect immediately as if we've never parted.....deep, deep, love........i've been around the block a few times and have never felt this with anyone else, maybe im confusing deep soul connection like you said, what is the difference between deep soul connection, and Captain what would you do in my shoes, leave him alone or keep a connection., eq.answer when he calls ?

Blessings,

Nikki

• ASHYNIKKI, you may feel it but it takes two to make a connection. I'm sorry but I feel like you are 'Plan B' for your ex. A woman who he can turn to when no other woman is in his life, somoen to fill the gap until his next affair. But he will never put you first. You deserve better.

• OK THANKS...YOU ARE RIGHT.