Significance of 7-11

• Hi So I have a question about the significance of 7-11

my boyfriend was born at 7:11pm on 7-11-1984. My childhood best friend was for on 7-11-86. Is there a significance of the numbers 7 and 11?

• Hi, I've just looked up the significance to the numbers from a list from Doreen Virtue, this is what she states:

1's and 7's, such as 117 or 771 - This is confirmation that you are doing great. You are on the right path, so keep going! This is a sign that you have chosen your thoughts well and that you should focus more steadily on your objectives. Be sure to add appropriate emotions to your thoughts; for instance, feeling grateful for the gifts you have in life. Gratitude will speed the process of your manifestations.

hope this helps,

Blessing to you

Denise

• hello healing ways can you find out what the numbers 111 & 1111 are? every time I look at the clock or on bill boards even at work these numbers keep popping up

thank you

• Hi shadowmist..

here you go, I think this is wonderful meaning of the numbers you keep seeing, :)...

this is what Doreen Virtue says about 111:

111 - Monitor your thoughts carefully, and be sure to only think about what you want, not what you don't want. This sequence is a sign that there is a gate of opportunity opening up, and your thoughts are manifesting into form at record speeds. The 111 is like the bright light of a flash bulb. It means the universe has just taken a snapshot of your thoughts and is manifesting them into form. Are you pleased with what thoughts the universe has captured? If not, correct your thoughts (ask your angels to help you with this if you have difficulty controlling or monitoring your thoughts).

• thank you healingways, the last few years have been nightmarishish the good news is I had atumor removed & it wasn't cancer and I did get a payraise so I will definately make sure my thoughts good & clear many blessings to you

• Your very welcome shadowmist, I am so pleased in your good news about the tumour being non malignant, I know exactly how over the moon you must have felt, my beautiful granddaughter had a brain tumour removed several years ago, she's all grown up and is at university now and doing very well!! so it warms my heart to hear others have wonderful outcomes with this awful thing too!!..

and well done on the pay rise!...looks like your nightmareish times are well and truly over my friend...

So much love joy and peace to you!

Denise