Could someone help me connect/interprete my reading(s)?

• I have 2 readings and trying to determine how each "connects" Both readings refer to my marriage (or lack thereof), but I have hopes to reconcile. On June 23rd, I began to suspect he may have someone else......

June 29

Foundation: The Devil

Recent Past: The Towers

Love Situation: The World

Love & Me: Five of Swords

Love Challenges: Three of Pentacles

Near Future: Four of Wands

Blocks & Inhibitions: Seven of Pentacles

Significant Other: High Priestess

Advice: The Emperor

Long Term Potential: The Fool

Today:

Foundation: Seven of Wands

Recent Past: Seven of Cups

Love Situation: Nine of Swords

Love & Me: Eight of Swords

Love Challenges: Two of Pentacles

Near Future: King of Wands

Blocks & Inhibitions: Seven of Swords

Significant Other: Two of Swords

Advice: The Sun

Long Term Potential: The Chariot

• Bliss is the message.

In seeking allegiance with others, leave room for them to say 'no'; this way, those choosing to join you will be sincere.

• As in martial bliss or bliss following a divorce? Thank you for your response. I appreciate it!

• Tonight, it has been revealed he does have someone else (our neighbor...same as before). Is the bliss for the two of them or the serenity, clarity and self- actualization will bring to our lives?

• This post is deleted!

• Hallo Hans Wolfgang,

Ich hoffe es geht Ihnen gut. Es ist schon eine Weile her seit wir in Kontakt wahren. May I kindly ask for a reading from you? Die erste 6 Monate dieses Jahr wahren ja voller Ueberraschungen fuer mich.

Geboren: 16. Januar 1959 in Hamburg, Deutschland.

Vielen Dank im Vorraus schon and ich schicke auch Gruesse!

• Learning2Fly,

As in martial bliss or bliss following a divorce? Bliss following a divorce.

Is the bliss for the two of them or the serenity, clarity and self- actualization will bring to our lives? The bliss is for the two of them.

Yes, it was a desire. And with this desire, a vicious circle set in.

• MysticalEnergy,

Hallo mystische Energie, mir geht es gut.

May I kindly ask for a reading from you? Plow your field for a field well-plowed, not for possible harvests. Clear the wasteland for land well-cleared, not for potential rich fields. Such guileless enterprise can't help but succeed. Otherwise all success will become impossible for you.

Geboren: 16. Januar 1959 in Hamburg, Deutschland: There is financial success. Success in dealing with groups of people in some financial way is also indicated. Essentially this means a large sum of money and infatuation or obsession with money. It doesn't always mean that you will receive large sums of money. Sometimes it can merely mean a preoccupation with finances. However, the chances are much greater that a huge financial gain is forthcoming.

One of the American writers, Louis Fischer, came to

Gandhi's ashram. He was writing a biography of Mahatma

Gandhi. He was a special guest in the ashram, so Gandhi

took him to lunch. He had seated him at his side, and

he told the cooks, "Remember our special chutney."

What was their special chutney? It was made from the

leaves of the neem tree so as to destroy taste.

"So give generously to our friend."

A big bowl full of chutney made from neem leaves,

which are the bitterest, was placed on Louis Fischer's

plate.

If Gandhi is praising this chutney so much -- that it

is very healthy, keeps your blood pure, is the only

thing in the whole vegetable world which has no bad

effects...

"Just one thing is a little difficult, but by

practice -- you will be here for fifteen days -- you

will get accustomed. It tastes a little bitter."

So much praise from such a great man! -- Louis

Fischer tasted the neem chutney first and he said, "My

God, this is pure poison! I have never tasted anything

like this!"

But to say that to Gandhi was not possible because

all the inmates of the ashram were eating the chutney.

Gandhi was eating it, and enjoying, and smiling. When

thirty other people were eating the same thing and

smiling you don't have the nerve to say that this is

poison.

Perhaps you are wrong. Thirty people cannot be wrong.

And the great Mahatma Gandhi is not capable of being

wrong. But to eat this chutney with food, continuously

mixing it with food, will destroy the whole food. So he

thought of a more scientific way -- being a Western

man. He simply drank the whole of the chutney in one

gulp, to be finished with it and to then eat

comfortably whatever was available. But Gandhi was not

an easy man. He told the cook, "Look, Louis Fischer

liked the chutney so much... fill his cup again!"

• I am sorry to keep asking questions, but I don't think I am seeing the "whole" picture. If the bliss is the for the two of them, what are the cards indicating about my past, present, and future? Again, thank you for your inisight. It is much appreciated.

• Vielen Dank Hans Wolfgang fuer deine Zeit und insights! Die Geschichte habe ich nun schon 3 mal gelesen und der Groschen ist noch nicht gefallen, werde im Moment deswegen nicht stressen (so wir frueher) also Geduld in so fern wenn der "Groschen faellt ~ dann hat es geklickt"!

Deine insights: STREBEN scheint bei mir im Blut zu stecken - also nehme ich von deinen Worten "erledige meine Arbeit oder Sachen bedaechtlich und "In the moment, here and now" und fixiere nicht auf das eventuelle Ergebnis. Falls es so gemeint wahr, dann geht es Arm in Arm mit meinem "Aha Moment" der vor kurzem zu mir kam ~ Expectations of myself (feeding my ego) and Expectations of others (preconceived in my mind) ~ let them go! Waste of precious energy.

Just do what you do with passion and good intentions and realize that "everyone is/reacts different"!!

Bin auf der Suche nach Arbeit, aber noch nicht ganz klar was ich machen will. Bin seit 20 Jahre Chef Sekretaerin aber innerlich ist der Charm und Lust weg. Langweilig! Aber die Zeit kommt das Dach uebern Kopf, essen und Katzen Streue ins Bild ruecken. Sehen Sie einen tollen Job in der naeheren Zukunft (naeher is besser) fuer mich den ich mit Passion umarmen kam?

Vielen Dank fuer Ihre Zeit und Insights!

ME

• MysticalEnergy,

Sehen Sie einen tollen Job in der naeheren Zukunft (naeher is besser) fuer mich den ich mit Passion umarmen kam? Nein.

You are on your way, but you are not very clear about

your own heart. Your heart is throbbing with love. Your

head is full of fear. You are watching your head, but

you are not looking at your heart. Forget the head.

• Learning2Fly,

If the bliss is the for the two of them, what are the cards indicating about my past, present, and future? You didn´t ask about your present, it seems, but your past was the downfall of your ego followed by trying to let it rise again feeding it with your desires, whereas your future brings an invitation and then a man who will dominate you with his will power. Your present is that you are speeding towards that what you want, maybe already towards that invitation, that is being offered.

Again, thank you for your inisight. It is much appreciated: You are on your way into the unknown, if you are following your heart and if you are not hearing to your mind, which clings to known being afraid of the unknown.

There are thousands of people who have never reached

because somebody said,

"Where are you going? It is all fraud." And they have

stopped. You never know.

• Hallo Hans Wolfgang,

Also kein toller Job in meiner naeheren Zukunft! Ugh!

.... und hier habe ich gar nichts mehr verstanden:

You are on your way, (Gott sei Dank) but you are not very clear about your own heart. Your heart is throbbing with love. Your head is full of fear. (Mein Herz? In Bezug auf Karriere oder Liebe?)

(Viel Angst im Kopf ~ in meiner Karriere habe ich mich mehrmals ausnutzten lassen, gab der Chefin 200% ~ als ich aufsteigen wollte bzw. andere Stellung nehmen "I was black-balled"! Nach dem Motto "Entweder du arbeitest fuer mich sonst gibt es schlechte Arbeitsbeurteilung von mir!" Habe das aber erst spaeter erfahren. Die andere Chefin sammt Firma hatte ich vor Gericht bringen sollen aber ich wahr kaputt und hatte die Kraft nicht!)

Angst im Kopf auf Bezug Liebe? Da traue ich mir selber nicht mehr, Drama, Luegner usw. also streich das!) Aber ich hatte ja nach Karriere gefragt ~ Entschuldigung das ich das nicht verstehe, koennen Sie vieleicht was dazu fuegen, mehr Einsicht oder Erklaehrung?

You are watching your head, but you are not looking at your heart. Forget the head.

Perplext 😞

Vielen Dank im Vorraus!

• MysticalEnergy,

Mein Herz? Nein.

In Bezug auf Karriere oder Liebe? Liebe

Angst im Kopf auf Bezug Liebe? Nein.

koennen Sie vieleicht was dazu fuegen, mehr Einsicht oder Erklaehrung? Counselling oder Therapie würde Dir weiterhelfen.

Perhaps you should read some of Osho´s books again or do some studying.

• Hans Wolfgang,

Thank you very much for sharing your time and insights with me; most of all Thank You for the "smack" (oder "Tritt in den Hintern") which launched me into the pursuit of research to accomplish my Healing of Heart & Soul, become a mirror for pure 'self' consciousness, opening the gate to See Clear to the Heart therefore Live with Heart. ~~~ Time to wake up ~ I am going within!

With much appreciation and gratitude!

Respectfully,

MysticalEnergy

“Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart. Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens.”

~ Carl Gustav Jung

• MysticalEnergy,

the real Masters are very paradoxical, very

contradictory. They are as contradictory as life

itself, because they embody life. They are as

inconsistent as Tao himself, because they embody Tao.

They are not logical, they are very illogical --

because they are superlogical, because they are

bringing something which cannot be grasped through

logic.