Everyone says I'm pregnant. ?

• Hi there! I'm not new to the site, but I am new to the forums.

Lately strange things are happening in my life, and I wonder if I'm getting messages that I'm with child. It's WAY too early to test, and I don't have anything I'd call a symptom except weepiness and heartburn (which I've never had before.)

A few days ago, a medium connected with my great-grandfather and said he was holding a child out to me. Then yesterday at the gym, a friend of mine said something about me having babies. Then last night, my step-daughter, totally random and out of the blue, asked me "if you have a little girl, what are you going to name her?"

So... I'm a little freaked out, but scared to get my hopes up. Maybe just coincidence? I don't know. I suppose I just have to wait it out. In the mean time, though, I've been reading lots of stories about women who were pregnant and had psychic experiences.

• Hi, I don't claim to be psychic ok, but I also get a feeling that a child is on the way. It's unusual that those close to you are sensing the same thing. Don't know about the psychic--have to wait and see on that one.

I also sense that you have been trying to become pregnant. I think this is wonderful. Children are a blessing. I'll pray for you and your situation.

• Dalia (beautiful name, btw, I had a mate called Dalia once),

Thanks very much for what you wrote. You sense correctly that I have been trying. I hope that this is it, I really do. Your prayers are very much appreciated.

• i was told the same thing...i dont know who to believe

• I have a really good story about this same situation. I married at the age of 21, my sister who is five years older than me got pregnant when she was 26, she was in a good marriage and this was good news. I however was not so lucky, my marriage was rocky at best, but my husband and I were both commited and agreed we would do whatever necessary to make it work. One Sunday afternoon the four of us (me and my husband, my sister and her husband) decided to go to the beach for the day. We walked along the pier where there were various types of shops, along the way there was a psychic tent. Just for fun my sister and I had readings. My sister went in first and she got the usual news. Then I went in, the lady looked into my eyes and said you are with child. I laughed inside because I could not even remember the last time my husband and I had relations. So I came out of the tent laughing and joking about what she told me.

Two weeks later I started having weird symptoms and all be darned, it turned out that at the time of the reading I was 14 days pregnant, in those days (I'm 48 now) they did not have these early detection pregnancy tests so there is no way I could confirm what she said. So chances are you're pregnant. I hope this is happy news for you, it was for me. Although that marriage ended, I had a beautiful baby boy, and let me tell you, he is 26 now and an absolute delight in every way possible.