Calling CWB

• Haven't seen you around and checking in on ya hun. Where are you? We miss you!

• IM GOOD I WAS JUSSS opps caps ................. sorry lol

it seems there is a lack of knowing how to post a new post SO i smacked one out there. we´ll see if its useable, lOL i hope so.

• OK OK ALREIGHTY THEN IM HERE WHERE ARE U N SCHATZYLEIN???

• LOL!

• i'm here cappy i'm watching you,poorr jason was waiting for a reading and my cards are not with me, on the account i don't do readings.....hahahahaha

• yes i know. i feel bad bc well family obligation popped this weekend, n today sunday i felt i needed to take a load off on meself n just be completely UTTERLY OFF DUTY in every n all senses. we´ll see how monday feels LOL

Silateer im SOOOOO happy ya is SUCH a patience soul. i luv it simply love it

• SERIOUSLY, I'M GLAD YOU ARE TAKING TIME FOR YOURSELF

PEACE,LIGHT,LOVE AND YES LAUGHTER

THANKS CWB

HUGS

• LOL - Hi ladies. You two seem have fun here, I have to admit I enjoy it here!

CWB, no rush! Like I said… this is more out of curiosity at this point. Confirmation, maybe! A second set of eyes usually have better vision, experienced eyes 20/20!

Jason

• Dang when i initially replied ur post to b read Sila i hoped it would stick to the list of threads topics i particpate in. now its the second thats has conveiniently gone "missing"

The other i had to rummage through old pages n files to find n repost to get it reattached to my topics particpated in. SUCKS!

Anyhews im as i write this rummaging through my fb friends to find ya mugshot as i feel if i dont read ya now it wont happen anytime soon either LOL

man.! And i came up EMPTY. Plz plz plz tell me the id u use on fb n ill read u asap.

man man man! HIGH HEELS CLUB IM RETURNING!!!