New adventure help please

• At this Solar Eclipse, most powerful as we all know, I've not had work for 7 mos and am heading to San Francisco accepting the generosity of friends allowing me to begin a new career as a producer in native film. The project in hand is SO powerful, a book to film, and this is so very new yet I'm feeling this is an amazing opportunity. Not having any funds, literally, at this moment to pay for readings, I would appreciate a view and guidance. At 56, (06.23.54) I've always made it through tough times eeking it out and it is so tough. And now, this is scary and feeling way alone as this project is politically charged, nothing that I've ever done before and well....all eggs are in this basket. I'll be presenting the project to cable networks as a series....aiiigh need help ! Thank you and in full gratitude of friends and you here. Blessings.

• Remain hopeful - the world is going through some topsy-turvy changes at the moment. About mid-July (ish), there is going to be a huge financial shakeup where the rich become poor and the poor become rich.

This year is a 5 year for you - this can be a time of upheaval in your life and it is possible that more than one crisis will unfold for you at this time. Always remember that the Chinese alphabet characters for crisis are actually change + opportunity. Not all change needs to bring distress, and it is also just as likely that there may be very pleasant surprises and opportunities in store for you at this time. To reap the benefit of these opportunities, you will need to remain positive and optimistic in your outlook. Read about the Law of Attraction as this, of all years, is a time when it can work very well for you. This is the number of freedom and expansiveness, and it is possible that you will find yourself driven by a desire to break free from your usual routine, delve into unknown areas, and reconstruct your life in a way that feels more authentic to you. This is a time for taking action, expressing yourself (particularly through writing, as 5 is the number of the scribe), and finding new people, new places and new situations.

I feel that with your film you may need to get a celebrity involved (even if only as a background backer) as this will draw more serious attention to your work.