I'm offering reading

• Hey Barthomerman,

Can you take alook at my request on page 2.

Thanks!

• I WOULD LOVE A READING.. THAT IS IF THE OFFER IS STILL OPEN....

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF I WILL ONE DAY HAVE A FAMILY OF MY OWN... BEEN HAVING PROBLEMS GETTING PREGNANT....

MY DOB IS AUGUST 12TH 1983.....

• Thanks! God Bless you!

• Hi! If you are still offering to read, could you see my request on page 8? My birthdate is 11/22/78. Thank you.

• Hi Bartmanhomer,

I also would like to know if I perhaps missed an answer. I am on page 5. Thanks so much rezmedic

• Hi Bartmanhomer, can I have a reading too please, if you are still doing them. Can you see a future fo me and S?

• This post is deleted!

• BartmanHomer..... Thank you I appreciate it/... when it comes to that question i find i cant do a reading on myself... my personal desires must stand in the way of me reading the cards properly!!!!!

• Bartmanhomer,

Hello, I would love a reading as I have had alot happen recently and any positive outlook on the future will bring joy to my heart and soul! I have questions about my love and career life? I appreciate all that you are doing! Many Blessings

Devine~~~~~~~~~~~~~~+Mistie+~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• bartmanhomer

thanks for the info.the present job i am quiting from is where the boss is ....resident evil..As she doesn't have a twin,there couldn't possibly be anybody worse than her.as a boss i mean.Yet you indicate there is.gee ,how did I get so lucky as that?

ok,do cards ever indicate career types such as health fields,or office or industry etc?

As for the validity of the reading?You did wonderfully bartmanhomer...on target with the subjects and well,timewise i'd have to say the cards were /hopefully are off a bit.Now ,prior to this job there was a hard hearted woman i worked for.Then this current boss...well,you now know she's demon spawn,so perhaps this next job will be my happy change maker.I'd so be doing a Snoopy dance.lol

• Hello! I would love a reading....thats of course you are still open to giving one. I am looking for insight about a certain male friend in my life....seems we both are having a hard time letting go of our friendship but given our past I often feel its for the best, but I have a soft spot in my heart and I struggle everyday. Whats best, or whats his intentions....for keep contacting me....and vice versa.....I am a cancer he is a piscies and my date of birth is 7/2/80 and his is 2/25/78. Thanks so much! God Bless!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Hi can i get a reading, how does the guy i'm dating now feels about me, do we have a good chance of something stable?? his initials OR 2/2/82 and me LC 19/5/78

Thanks so much in advance!! 🙂

• This post is deleted!

• Bartmanhomer,

I'm going to aapply for this job on line later today. Do you think I have a chance of gettingg hired? My DOB is Aug. 22, 1959 at 5:00 am. Thanks for the insight!

• Hi Bartmanhomer,

I would appreciate a reading. If you are still doing this ( I think I was on page 7..)

Relationship or career would be great. Surprise me! Since those areas

are not working for me in my life.. DOB 08/29/57

Thank you dear one..

Loanlady1 Carmelle

Post A Reply | Report Abuse

• This is so nice of you! Thank you!

I'm wondering about Christian and his well-being- especially wondering about whether he'll finish medical school.

I'm wondering about love in my future. I'm happy alone (been alone for a long time but married all through it!) but I'd love to find love again. Any names? Any time frame?

I'm wondering if we'll have to move :0)

Thank you so much ... how kind!

• Thanks so much for the reading.....I know he is really stressed right now. Thanks for taking time!

• Blissful77... I hope everything works out alright for your friend. I will keep him in my thoughts and prayers.