my close employee quit

my parent sells their final properties

my bf dumped me

Someone stole my laptop

and today, I heard that my grandpa got accident and got sick

Please, can anyone give me a reading?

What is happening?

I didn't give out those vibe

So many things happen... What else it could happen next?

I'm scare now.. Please help me.. If the reading is accuracy, is there any way I could avoid the worst thing?

my DOB: March 26, 1985 - 10am

birth place: TayNinh, Vietnam

current place: Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

• You are seeing these things as all bad but maybe there is a good side to them. Like perhaps your BF and close employee are gone to make way for you to make newer, better friends? Maybe your grandpa needed to rest? Maybe your parents are now free to do something different and better with their lives? Were you spending too much time on your laptop and missing out on real life all around you?

Life is all about how you look at it. When things happen to you, try to see the good before you immediately think it's all bad.

• According to your numerology, you are in a 5 personal year for 2010. This can be a time of upheaval in your life and it is possible that more than one crisis will unfold for you at this time. Always remember that the Chinese alphabet characters for crisis are actually change plus opportunity. Not all change needs to bring distress, and it is also just as likely that there may be very pleasant surprises and opportunities in store for you at this time. To reap the benefit of these opportunities, you will need to remain positive and optimistic in your outlook. Read about the Law of Attraction as this, of all years, is a time when it can work very well for you. This is the number of freedom and expansiveness, and it is possible that you will find yourself driven by a desire to break free from your usual routine, delve into unknown areas, and reconstruct your life in a way that feels more authentic to you. This is a time for taking action, expressing yourself (particularly through writing, as 5 is the number of the scribe), and finding new people, new places and new situations.

• thank you Captain..