OFFERING CARD READING - NEWBIE HERE

• Ok, I'm game.

Is there's anything new that's going to happen to me today?

• Aunt Buck, you have hit it on the nail as to what other psychics have been telling me...that is a wonderful reading that you did thank you ...I will be back to let you know if it comes true and again thank you for doing this for me....;o)

• Charmed

sorry if i put my request in at a wrong time.my apologies.i started out on an earlier page but somehow ended up on the later.no worries,i'll post another time.hugs,love and light

• Dear Aunty Buck

I tried to post a question last night but it seems to have gone into cyberspace. SO here goes... I went out with this man for 4 years. He broke it off last October and I haven't actually seen him since last August. We still communicate a little by email. Do you think there is any chance we will ever get back together again? His b/date is 01/11/1957 and mine is 04/01/1956. I will definitely get back to you whatever the response is.

Thanking you

Italianagirl

• THE LIST IS CLOSED!

THOSE WHO MADE THE LIST ARE AS FOLLOWS:

CWB #1

HEALINGWAYS #2

THEWHITESTAR #3

ZEPAGAIN #4

333TANYA #5

SURAMYA #6

HIGHPRIESTESS3 #7

BELLASWEDEN #8

ASUNDERAURA #9

AIUBHAN55 #10

ASHYNIKKI #11

ALENABRZ #12

DAX16 #13

DANR #14

ANN3240 #15

AS SOON AS AUNTIE BUCKY HAS READ THESE 15 SHE MAY START A NEW THREAD AND LIST. ILL BE AROUND WATCHING TO SEE IF ANY DO NOT VIOLATE THIS GENEROUS OFFERS, AND I WILL ALSO WATCH OUT FOR ANY OTHER NEWBIE.

THE THREAD IS BY THIS ALSO CLOSED FOR NEW ADMISSIONS FOR READINGS. IF AUNTBUCK CHOOSES TO DO ANOTHER LIST, LOOK OUT FOR ONE IN WHICH SHE WILL HAVE STATED CRITERIAS ON HOW MANY IN A NEW THREAD. SO UR REPEATED POSTS N PLEAS IS SEEN AS RUDE N DISRESPECTFUL.

THOSE AUNT BUCK HAS SEEM IM SURE SHE HAS ON A LIST AND WILL WHEN AND IF SHE SO CHOOSE WILL POST IN THE NEW THREAD.

TO THOSE WHO DIDNT MAKE IT. CROSS YA FINGERS AND HOPE FOR THE BEST, BUT AS OF NOW IS THIOS THREAD CLOSED TO ANY N ALL NEW ADMISSION. SORRY

ALL LEFT HERE IS FEEDBACK FOR AUNT BUCK´S FIRST 15 READS. NADA ELSE.

• Thank you very much auntie buck for taking the time to do this reading for me.

• Aunt Buck, thank you so much for the reading. As far as ringing true, yes, I am quite fearful of committing myself to this relationship for fear of being hurt by this man. He has hurt me in the distant past (22 years ago) as well as in the recent past, and I'm finding it almost impossible to let go of the old ideas I have about him and open myself up to him again. He professes to love me but I don't know if I can or should trust his particular kind of love. When it's good between us on all levels it's wonderful, though it doesn't seem to last. These are the times I wish God would drop a banner from the sky ... thanks again!

• LOL, I'm always late, and you readers are so awesome! Time for me to just post my question, then. 😉

• Hi im pat can u please tell me how long my pain will last?and is my money coming soon? please help me . im desperate.

• Well, you never mentioned what cards you are reading. So what I need you to say, outloud is; MARY, Mary, Mary......and just see what the cards have to say?????????

• OK.....I have decided to move forward to doing another list. I have added all that have requested a reading here after the list was closed. You will be first on the next list. Please look for AuntBuck - List #2 Card Readings. This list is closed for any new requests and if you want me to take a look at the cards for you....you will have to find my next open list. I will not be adding anyone that posts on this list after this point.

Thanks for your understanding and patience. Blessings to all. AuntieB.

• Transferring to the new list are the following:

1. LovingSilverWings

2. ARealMomof6

3. Blueyedervish

4. Italianagirl

5. Angelish42

6. Bartmanhomer

7. Sweet Angel1

8. Mary's Page

Please check the new list for your reading. Thanks!

• Hi AuntBuck~

I would love a Love Reading Please. Thank you very much for being so generous:0)

5/8/68

• Ahm this ones CLOSED, u need to look for Aunt Buck . new list. man cant ANYONE read ENGLISH???? LMAO

• Auntie Buck -

What a great opp you've given us all. I am relatively new to this site, bit saw your offer and am curious. It's been years since my last reading and would love it if youwould do one for me now.

I am # 10 on your second list, I think?!?!?

My question: What does the future hold for me and my guy regarding living arrangements and the future of our romance?

We are living apart now as I am taking this time to be with my daughter as she goes through college. My man is concerned that we may not get to live together for a long time. Neither of us wants to give up our houses. He inherited his, and I am buying our home. I love to be in both places - please help me untie my knots? I do now that I will not live with him until marriage - been there-done that-doesn't work... Thank you so much for listening. I look forward to your reading. Much love out to the cosmos - staying positive in these times isn't always easy -

God Bless and Take Care. blessedlioness

• Lioness....you made the it to the 2nd list, good job. Bullsnap...you need to find my other list. It is current very close to the top of the current topics. I won't be taking any requests on this list. This is just to leave feedback for the readings that I have done. Thanks for understanding!

Thank you Charmed....I see you have my back again! Love it!

• always aunty bucky always

• This post is deleted!

• Alenabrz...it appears that if you continue as you are, it will change for the better if you are patient. :0)

• Wow, very very accurate. However i will not chase anyone. He was forced to leave town. However he could continue to see me and he has chosen to only call when it's convenient for him. Although i love him he may not be the best choice for me afterall, I have finally learned to set boundaries. She can have him if she wants him because i am quite confident which i have learned, believe me it took several hard painful lessons, years, in fact, and "she is not me"....Perhaps it was a love for a season, i learned a hec of alot with this relaionship, am a wonerful woman, quite the complete package in which any man would adore.. I will wait it out and see what happens....He i calling and texting me and i am not responding. Thank you so so much, your time is so appreciated. Quit my job three weeks ago an have had endless fantastic opportunities since, It's all faith and attitude, i've turned these situations over to god. Hit the nail on the head with love and career.

Blessings,

Nikki