Junemoon

• Junemoon ~ You gave me a wonderful reading on the thread about ex returning. I saw him in a grocery store & he looked through me & walked by so fast. It has been at least 25 if not 30 years ago since we have seen eachother. Im sure it was him although he is thicker & has a scruffy goatee I knew it was him. So I think he really didnt "see me" or body language of I cant talk to you so I didnt approach him. Im just curious if he knew it was me? I see no harm in saying Hi how are you but on the other hand he is being a respectful husband & of course I respect that. Grateful for any insight. Take care ~ D

• Hi, dmick59. I feel he sensed your presence, possibly subconciously, even if he didn't see you. He is a pretty intuitive person, and the two of you had such a connection that you recognized him although he looked different. I don't think there's any harm in saying "Hi" either (if I see an ex who I ended on good terms with, I say hi sometimes). I can understand why you didn't if you weren't 100% sure it was him, though. Know that he is very likely thinking about you, although of course you are right to respect his being married. Next time, I think you should say hi! (Although of course, you would know best since you're given the situation, so if your intuition really tells you not to, then follow it). Good luck, and nice hearing from you! 🙂

• This post is deleted!

• You're welcome!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!