HansWolfgang: Please, any future here?

• Oh, i forgot something super important.. hehe... is he still hanging on to feelings and hope for his ex-girlfriend? Is this part of what's holding him back to pursue anything further with me?

• sagibaby,

1.) When you mentioned that something is keeping him from closing this chapter? No.

Like is it perhaps any deep inner feeling that he does in fact has for me? No.

Or are there alternative motives that are holding him back? Yes.

2.) When you mentioned that he wants disappointment from me, do you mean like, he wants ME to be disappointed at HIM so I can leave him? No.

Or if not, then what exactly do you mean by him wanting disappointment from me? What exactly is left, think for yourself. Is it really so difficult? He wants to be disappointed by you, to have more mental clarity.

3.) Do you mean like what I wrote in the letter is more what he wanted to have/seeks with someone? No.

Or what he feels comfortable with? following his energy, trusting life.

4.) with all of these happening, there is a possibility that he is/was in fact starting to miss me? yes.

So there could be a possibility after all for us in the future then? Yes.

5.) Is he willing to give a try to compromises to make this work between us? No.

6.) While he is in California right now, is he thinking about me when he comes back? Yes.

is he still hanging on to feelings and hope for his ex-girlfriend? no.

Is this part of what's holding him back to pursue anything further with me? no.

My friend, you are not to fight with yourself, you are to know yourself. The contradictions and the self-conflicts that have been born in us out of ignorance of the self will disappear in the light of self-knowledge, just as the drops of dew on the grass evaporate with the sunrise in the morning. Victory over oneself comes through knowing, not through any conflict, for there is nobody there to be defeated. There is no other, only ignorance. What is there to defeat in ignorance? It vanishes the moment knowledge comes. By its nature ignorance is only an absence, an absence of knowledge. She who fights with ignorance fights with a shadow. She is walking the path of failure from the very beginning.

• The interesting reference to masochism has had me thinking. Why do I obsess and hold on to the one you told me only cares about his career and money? Part of my attraction to him was his work and the safety I felt in the distance. It's easy to avoid commitment in a long distance relationship. SO who wants to avoid, him or me? Can you check this one for me please?

Me again: 07/04/1958 and Him: 08/01/1962. This one lives rather close by. Thanks for the thought provoking insight.

• Hans,

I have a few questions about a new relationship that has developed.

1. Is he playing me?

2. does he really like me they way he first said he did?

3. does he think of me?

4. will this be a long term thing?

Thanks so much in advance, Hans!! πŸ™‚

• Softshellcrab,

Why do I obsess and hold on to the one you told me only cares about his career and money? Because this is your way.

SO who wants to avoid, him or me? neither nor.

Can you check this one for me please? Yes.

Him: 08/01/1962: he has much indecision about values. He is often worried about money and has some difficulty in managing it. He is charming and enjoys the finer things in life. Often he spends beyond his budget and this adds to his financial worries. This speaks of indecision about what he wants that has him constantly seeking new adventures and sometimes relationships as well. Personal relationships are usually difficult because of the indecision about what he wants and his changeable nature. If he adopts a spiritual path in life and realizes that he has a mission, he can achieve the heights of spiritual realization and self-mastery. This realization will also dispel all of the problems that he has with money and love.

Thanks for the thought provoking insight: Get into harmony with your world.

Inference is just inference, it is not experience.

• CapKim4,

1. Is he playing me? No.

2. does he really like me they way he first said he did? yes.

3. does he think of me? no.

4. will this be a long term thing? yes.

But the true door is hidden, and canΒ΄t be revealed.

• Thanks Hans! I am a little confused though.

1. You said he doesn't think of me. Does that mean he never thinks about me when we are apart?

2. What does the last part mean about the true door?

3. What do I do about this whole situation???

Thanks again, Hans!

• CapKim4,

1. Does that mean he never thinks about me when we are apart? No.

2. What does the last part mean about the true door? The door to your own way.

3. What do I do about this whole situation??? Do not absorb and store that many things or situations which have nothing to do with your truth.

When we are together we wish to give sorrow; when we are apart we wish to give sorrow. Together or apart, if our aim in life is to create sorrow and pain for others, then it can only gradually create a painful wound within ourselves. The wound is of our own making. It comes out of constant attention to provoking pain.

• hello again hans πŸ˜„

my friend jade (10/31/96) would like to know about her highschool life, if you have the time. πŸ™‚

1. how many romantic relationships will she have throughout freshman year?

2. are her and john paul (sept. 29th 1994 or 1995) compatible? would they have a good relationship together, would they last?

3. how does freshman year look for her?

THANKS HANS πŸ™‚

• danielleissmiling,

my friend jade (10/31/96): She can bet there will be some sort of settling of accounts. Though this usually takes the form of financial debts being paid or repaid, it can manifest in payments of other forms of 'value'. This will also encourage her to make compromises where money is concerned and to take full responsibility for all her debts and actions that involve exchange of value.

would like to know about her highschool life: She expands her sphere of influence as she expands awareness. Deeply devoted to her pursuit of clarity and wisdom, she is unconscious of the inspiring, positive example she is setting for others to emulate. The situation marks a rising to new heights. As she climbs for a better view of the panorama, she makes herself more conspicuous to those below. The quality of her search for clarity in this situation serves as a guidepost for others along the way.

1. how many romantic relationships will she have throughout freshman year? Two.

2. are her and john paul (sept. 29th 1994 or 1995) compatible? yes.

would they have a good relationship together, would they last? no.

3. how does freshman year look for her? Too much stress.

If she gives birth to a child, she is giving birth to a world -- of unknown potentialities, possibilities. She is, in a way, taking a great responsibility. It should be taken very meditatively, it at all!

• Thanks again Hans. I have been thinking about what you said about the true door to my own way. I really don't know what my own way is. Should this new relationship go on? Also, I know there is a lot of pain involved if it does. If this relationship does go to another level, will it be worth the pain caused? Does he even want to take it to another level? Should we just be friends? Sorry for all the questions, but I feel like I need a little help with this situation!! πŸ™‚ Thanks!

• thanks again for your insight Hans.. I met up with my ex (20/04/86) for lunch after much deliberation and had a pleasant time..

even though she is in a relationship, i feel as if theres not much holding them together..

She is going overseas in a few weeks, for a month.. do you think she will break up with her boyfriend before she goes, or when she comes back? or do you see them together for longer?

should i wait for her?

blessings =]

• CapKim4,

Should this new relationship go on? No.

If this relationship does go to another level, will it be worth the pain caused? No.

Does he even want to take it to another level? No.

Should we just be friends? No.

I need a little help with this situation!!: this situation calls for your transformation. Get control of yourself. This temptation has you rooting like a hog. Only self-discipline can steer you off this road to disaster.

Before solving a problem, is it not necessary to first find out whether the problem actually exists? If it exists, it needs to be solved but if it does not, how can it be solved? Demonstrate your wisdom. First set out to know whether the problem exists. That is the first sign of an intelligent woman.

• KevinSunil,

my ex (20/04/86): There is success and satisfaction in her work and in health, though she may also expect to work very hard. Overcoming of all obstacles in work and health will be the result.

Her work may often seem to be a burden, or she may become obsessed with all the things that she has to do. This can be a 'workaholic' kind of influence. However, if she has a list of specific goals and want to achieve them successfully, it will happen.

do you think she will break up with her boyfriend before she goes, or when she comes back? no, neither nor.

or do you see them together for longer? no.

should i wait for her? yes.

Once you see that good and bad are together you will

be immensely relieved, you will feel such a relief,

because the whole conflict was baseless. You were

fighting against shadows, you were fighting against

yourself. It is as if my left hand is fighting with my

right hand. Do you think there is any possibility of

coming to a conclusion? There is no possibility. Both

are my hands; there is no need for them to fight, they

can be together and friendly. They can be helpful to

each other, they can be a tremendous support to each

other.

• Hi Hans-

Hoping you would give me a try as well.. I am new to this site and read some advice you gave to others ans was hoping you could give me your insight-

I (bd 8/11 -) recently started dating (so to speak) this cancer male (bd 6/24) a little over a month ago. The only reason I say/know we are dating is because he called me his girlfriend. Which, I am not complaining, however, I don"t FEEL like his girlfriend....I, think actions normally speak louder than words, and unfortuanely the words between us have become fewer and fewer. I understand in the beginning of a relationship it"s all new and you tend to talk/text more, but he is able to go a few days with out contacting me. Is this normal for this sign? Should I be concerned? I don't want to seem needy or overbearing, so I just let him be.. and then, in a couple of days, he'll just text me like we chatted 5 minutes ago.. I am like ???? Also, let me mention that I work days and he works nights so the communication for us is a little trickier than normal situations. Plus, when he's not working, he has his daughter. He did mention when we first met, how busy he was & how it has been a problem for women in the past. I think one problem I am having is I want to know if this really is a relationship or if I am just wasting my time. (Can you tell I have trust issues?) However, I do not want to seem insecure to him by asking where we stand. I have read on numerous sites how Cancer men retreat, and do not show their feelings that well at times, have a difficult time opening up, etc..... Can you give me any advice/insight? Am I going crazy or is this normal for the Cancer sign? Do I wait to hear from him or tell him how I am feeling?

I reaaly appreciate any help you can give me is great appreciated πŸ™‚

• Hello Hans, it has been a while since I have been on so I don't know if you remember me. You did a few readings for me a while back that were very helpful and overall, pretty correct. Thank you for that. ❀

I was wondering if you would perhaps be gracious enough to do one for me now? It's been about 6 or 7 months I believe since you last did one for me. I'm in a new (well, new since my last reading but really we've been together for 8 months) relationship and was wondering if you could give me any insight or wisdom on it? I know how I feel about it, but i'm curious to see if the cards would echo my thoughts and feelings about it.

Also, depending on what they say, if there is anything about future people coming into my life or past ones coming back or anything!

Or even a general reading would be great. It'd be nice to know if i'm ever going to get myself out of this debt! Things seem to slowly be getting better but at times it looks as if i'm just getting nowhere.

Thank you so much if you choose to do a reading for me! I am just curious to what they would have to say about things 7 months after my last one. πŸ™‚

• Hans,

Once again thank you so much for your thoughtful insights and guidance. Although in the last couples i've indeed noticed that is it certainly no surprise that a part of my heart still feels strongly for him. However, my defense mechanism also goes back to when we broke up and weeks back you confirmed my suspicion that he had met another girl while we were dating. Did he tried to pursue her and got shot down? So now he's trying to come back to me knowing that i may still have feelings for him? And then leave me once he finds another girl that interests him? Basically is he just trying to reach out to me for the moment so he's not bored? Thanks! I don't want my feelings to fool me and see/feel something that perhaps is just my imagination and not there 😞

• Dear Jams.

I am a virgo 9/6/58. I have an art exhibit in September and am Hoping for a breakthrough with my finances - see anything? Also old boyfriend 8/14/60 who I used to hope would come back - started calling again after not hearing from him 1 1/2 years he has anger issues he says he is working on - I am playng it cool cause I dont know if I should trust - is this my issue? i havent had anything going on in the love department and am a very independent person but it is my desire to have a committed love relationship. See someone new or do I give Leo a chance?

Thank You in advance!

• Dear Jams? I meant Hans - I must still be asleep at the keyboard or in need of breakfast

• Hans,

What do you see for my health? If you can do this for me I would appreciate itl My birthday is 10/11/50. Thanks so much.

Toni