Help HANS!!!

• Hans i was wondering If I could have advice.

My year long relationship with bf (7-17-75) has ended. I dont think he will come back and I have made peace with that. I am ready for true love. Do see anyone coming in my life? Also, I am trying to decide to move and in need of job? Do you see anything with that? My birthday is 8-13-73.

• wangchung,

i was wondering If I could have advice: the marriage of the mind, but on the other hand it fails in the external field.

Do see anyone coming in my life? No.

Also, I am trying to decide to move: no.

and in need of job? yes.

Do you see anything with that? No.

My birthday is 8-13-73: This speaks of changes and restlessness in your heart which can manifest in many ways. At the deepest level, you will probably be feeling a dissatisfaction with your current relationship or home situation and desire some sort of change. There is always the chance of a separation or divorce with someone you love, but there is an equal possibility that you will be taking a trip or moving to a new home. The highest manifestation is that of going out and meeting new people, telling others about what you are doing and who you are. You can make important contacts.

Eat only one time a day. You should not ask for two meals.

• Thanks Hans I appreciate you taking time to help. But, I'm a little confused.

hans: the marriage of the mind, but on the other hand it fails in the external field.

what does this mean?

Are you saying that you see a job but no specifics? And does not seeing someone come into my life mean never or right now?

Do you see the old love coming back?

Eat only ontime a day? Why?

Sorry. just didnt understand some things.

• wangchung,

what does this mean? you really love.

Are you saying that you see a job but no specifics? No.

And does not seeing someone come into my life mean never or right now? Neither nor.

Do you see the old love coming back? Yes.

Eat only ontime a day? Yes.

Why? Because then all impediments would fall away and the path ahead would be clear.

Live a very natural life.

• Thank you Hans. Be blessed!

• wangchung,

our mind is always trying to find escapes. If you can

become involved with food, with sex, with clothes, with

the body, your mind will be at ease, because now you

are not going towards the inner. Now there is no need

to change the mind. Now there is no need to destroy the

mind, to go beyond the mind. With the change of food,

the same mind can exist. You may eat this or that --

the same mind can exist. Only when you move inwards...

the more inner you reach, the more this mind which you

have has to cease. The inward path is the path towards

no-mind.

• Hans,

are you some amazing soothsayer? your answers on many threads touches the core.

me 9-21-65

him 6-30-76

LOVES ME but gives me the run-around. which made me chase him and he needed some happiness in his life, and it made buy him wonderful gifts. no more money to do this. he enjoyed them but felt guilty for not evening out the score.

I became the doer and the chaser. I dont want to be.

he said he'd call and we'd go outm but hasnt called since his b'day when I lavished him and then felt rejected.

I REFUSE to call or do anymore.

and my career has been going nowhere, and have now started to pick up speed with it.

any insight?

• Kmuse,

are you some amazing soothsayer? yes.

me 9-21-65: You can expect a smoothing out of affairs in the realms of work and health. However, if you have had bad or negative habits in these areas or if your lifestyle has included any activities which have intentionally or inadvertently hurt others, you may have to settle your accounts. Whatever happens, see that as a guidepost to make corrections in your path. This will cause a settling of all affairs and at the same time bring some much needed peace into your life. If, during that time, you take some time to tune in to your deepest thoughts and feelings, you may become aware of a special message for you that comes from inside. This message may lead you to perform a special mission in your life, one that uplifts others in some important way.

any insight? you dominate others with your money.

You visit a garden; sitting there the cool breeze

touches you and everything in you cools down to your

very core. Peace is also a similar elemental force. If

you are at peace, and if you can even sit quietly, in a state of acceptance, then the peace which is

within you will also penetrate you, will touch your

nerves deep within and soothe you to your very core.

• This post is deleted!

• quenkath,

I am curious about my future, which is the path for me? The path of mental clarity.

how will my love life be? love for gender unity.

I need something meaningful to do in my life, other than being a good mother: being a good mother is very meaningful, but be a good mother for yourself too.

September 26, 1965: This indicates many challenges in love and feelings in your close relationships. This can manifest as betrayal by those you love. In any case, you will be tested to see just how attached you are to others being a certain way. It promises success in love if you try a new approach and adopt a more selfless or unattached attitude. If you can allow others to be who they are and not place so many demands upon them, you not only become more aware of their true personalities, but also you allow yourself the freedom to be just who you are and experience just how it feels to be free of fear and attachment. Many high spiritual experiences may then be possible.

Two men were up against the wall, hands tied behind

their backs, waiting to be shot. The officer in charge

of the firing-squad came to them and asked curtly, 'Do

you want a final cigarette?'

The first man replied, 'Keep your cigarette, you

murdering bum!'

Whereupon the second man whispered anxiously, 'Quiet,

Jack, quiet. Don't make trouble."'

When you are going to be shot, what difference does

it make to create trouble or not to create trouble?

• This post is deleted!

• quenkath,

Gender unity? No.

Male/female unity? No.

is there some postition in life I should be taking? No.

This is your field which you sow with love and reap with thanksgiving.

• This post is deleted!

• quenkath,

What does that mean? That you have to go first on your own way, becoming centered unifying your inner man and your inner woman to one crystallized whole.

Thank you for your advice: Read more and study, following your interests.

Leave aside the question of ‘different’ because first you will have to prove that anybody is different. All is one; who is different? The whole cosmos is one unity, what is different?

• This post is deleted!

• Thank you quenkath,

are you speaking of twin flames? no.

Do you know of this? No.

READING A POEM BY KABIR:

IGNORANCE SHUTS THE IRON GATES

BUT LOVE OPENS THEM.

THE SOUND OF THE GATES OPENING

WAKES THE BEAUTIFUL WOMAN ASLEEP.

KABIR SAYS, "DON'T LET A CHANCE LIKE THIS GO BY."

• Hans,

I'm applying for this job I like later today, will I get it? My DOB Aug 22, 1959 5 AM.

Wht is the greatest lesson I need to learn in life?

What is the role of this man in my life DOB May 19, 1960?

Thanks and be blessed...

• Angela168,

I'm applying for this job I like later today, will I get it? Yes.

Wht is the greatest lesson I need to learn in life? No more being hurt again.

What is the role of this man in my life DOB May 19, 1960? Being under your power.

And he has not SAID anything.

• This post is deleted!

• Hans, thanks for the encouraging feedback in the job front and am eager to step out of my comfort zone now.

If I get this job, do you see me in it for the long haul?

This man born May 19, 1960 is supposed to be under my power but hasn't said anything yet to me? Why is that?

Is it better to let him go and just move on with my life?

Do you see me getting healed of my sexual hang-ups?

How then?

Thanks for the inspiration and hope you'fe given me! Be blessed!