CAPTAIN,ITS ABOUT MY LITTLE GIRL:(WHEN U HAVE TIME

• Shelia have you ever see or know what a wood asp is its like a little fur ball about the size of a quarter if you see one dont touch it they will sting the fire out of you and some caterpillars will two and even some will bite hard but you probably know that if i am going to mess with something i want to know something about it .

That is amazing about your daughter what a gift hopefully the information captain gave you if you share with your daughter maybe she can utilize the information to help her with the fear i hope so . Tooter

• This is really interesting. My eldest daughter is absolutely terrified of any bug which flies, she goes absolutely crazy if one goes near her, she screams the house down and won't go in to a room if there is a flying bug in it, but she picks up frogs and ants and caterpillars and any other creepy crawlie. It is def. something in her past too because she has never had any bad experiences in this short life.

I hope you can get your daughter to work through it.

• Thanks paddifluff, this was absolutely freaky for her, we talked last night, but i don't really think she understood the concept...

My prayers were as followed, Dear Gods, Angels please allow Krista to do her POSITIVE work through the night and remind her that she had a past life that included being swarmed by bugs and this was the past life and in this life may she loose her fear of flying bugs..'remember these prayers are for a 10 year old hehe....

hugs Sheila thanks for your post

• CAPTAIN, I HOPE YOU READ THIS, JUST AN UPDATE AND AWFUL ONE, THE INSECTS YOU SEEN FLYING, OM GOSH, KRISTA WAS BEING TREATED FOR SOME KIND OF FUNGUS ON HER HEAD, THE ITCHING WAS UNBEARABLE FOR HER, I HAD HER AT THE DOCTORS THREE TIMES CHECKING FOR LICE ANYTHING...NOTHING WAS SEEN ON HER THE DOCTOR COULD NOT FIGURE IT OUT, HE KEPT TREATING HER WITH ANTIBIOTICS WHICH SHE GOT AN ALLERGIC REACTION FROM,A RASH DEVELOPED ALL DOWN HER BACK,NECK,AND BEHIND HER EARS...I HAVE BEEN AWAY THESE PAST FEW DAYS WITH MY PARTNER BECAUSE KRISTA HAD CAMP WITH GIRL GUIDES THAT SHE BELONGS TO.i GOT A CALL AT MIDNIGHT THURSDAY AND KRISTA WAS INFESTED WITH BUGS HATCHING AND FLYING OUT OF HER HEAD,,,I HAD TO GO PICK HER UP, EARLY FROM CAMP...BROUGHT HER TO THE DOCTORS ONE MORE TIME SHE WAS CRYING IN PAIN, THE DOCTOR CONFIRMED LICE..I WAS SO SICK FOR HER, MAYBE YOU WERE SEEING THIS ALL THE TIME...NO I BELIEVE YOU WERE...i SHOULD HAVE REMEMBERED THIS WHILE WE WERE TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT WAS GOING ON WITH HER...I HAVE BEEN PRAYING FOR HER EVERY NIGHT.. AND SHE TOLD BE THERE WAS FLYING INSECTS AT CAMP AND IT DIDN'T MAKE HER SCREAM...THANK YOU CAPTAIN..

PEACE,LIGHT, AND LOVE AS ALWAYS.

HUGS SHEILA

• just hoping you'll read this captain

hugs

• Shatz, it does sound awful, but this is the Universe trying to help your daughter grapple with the past life effects that still linger. You can help her avoid such drastic situations by desensitizing her to flying bugs by slowly introducing her more and more to them. Put them in a bottle at first so she can handle them without touching by being touched by them. Even an ant farm can work. Then work up to putting them on her arm. Also help her study the bugs and learn more about them. It's all about getting her used to them. It's the only cure.

• I do believe you captain,i have grown so much with you as my teacher, i hope you know and feel this. i will start introducing her slowly.

thanks again for all you do captain.

hugs sheila

• A lot of times the children will mimic the adult and sometimes you cant tell the difference between the adult and child LOL But learning about the bugs and animals is very important to growth and understanding of nature a lot of people get hurt by animals and bugs by not understanding the basics of their actions like cats and dogs even puppies will bite i had a kitten bite clean threw my thumb nail just like grasshoppers they bite but its their legs they are real scratchy teaching the kids about the whys animals and bugs do what they do is natural like cats hunting killing birds and baby rabbits and mice and allot of times the kids get upset when they see this even when they have raised them like cats hunt and kill its natural just remember all animals and insects have defenses to protect them just like us we have natural born instincts instilled at birth to help protect us and we all serve a purpose own this earth .I remember when my girls got lice i was so afraid what people might think of how i was raising them and afraid they might call child protective own me i didn't know till i got informed but being a single father raising my girls by myself i learn t a lot of things i was very glad my mother was close .I think every kid should learn about FAA,4 H and like boy scouts and girl scouts because they learn about nature the land and how it should be took care of teach her like you were taught about dealing with fears go to the root and once she understands they or it was just doing what comes natural just like bees or wasps some when they sting you they die i think bees do i dont remember so they just dont do it just to do it they feel threatened somehow so you can help explain this to kids and if you ever have a chance to let a child watch a animal birth i really believe it gives them a good outlook own nature and our earth and a good respect for all living things hope this might help .Tooter

• Thanks tooter, it does help.Thats why i put her into guides its a great tool and experience for her.Especially when i love the forest..She has learned allot in Guides and it is really good for her.

She told me she held a snake there, one of the leaders knew quite a bit about snakes, i went WHAT, then i just smiled. So i am glad she did that last week at camp...She loves dogs and cats, we have had a hamster,dog and two birds.She loves to watch discovery channel,mystery diagnosis,and she will watch documentaries on bugs, so this is why i was so freaked out by her response that day...

I know about being a single parent, its tough enough at times but it is all worth it..My partner died, my daughters daddy when she was 6 its been 3 and a half years now, so being the mom and dad is hard.

thanks again for your input, i really appreciate it

sheila,

• I USED TO BE PETRIFIED OF WASPS AND SPIDERS, MOSTLY SPIDERS AS A CHILD, WOULDN'T EVEN GO IN A ROOM IF THERE WAS ONE IN IT UNTIL ONCE I WAS PLAYING IN THE GARDEN AND ACCIDENTALLY PICKED UP A HUGE SPIDER, IT CURLED UP IN A BALL IN MY HAND AND I WAS UPSET AS I THOUGHT I'D KILLED IT, (WELL I WAS ABOUT TEN THEN) I'VE NEVER LIKED KILLING THINGS, BUT WHEN I PUT IT DOWN UNDER A LEAF A BIT LATER IT RAN OUT AND AWAY, THE POOR THING MUST HAVE BEEN TERRIFIED, FORTUNATELY WE'RE IN ENGLAND SO WE DON'T HAVE MUCH THAT IS VENOMOUS OR I MIGHT HAVE BEEN IN TROUBLE, BUT I STILL HAD MY FEAR OF WASPS WHICH HAD GROWN TO FILL THE SPACE OF THE SPIDER ONE, BUT I FEED THE CROWS AND FOXES ON OUR ALLOTMENT AND WHEN I PUT DOWN THE CATFOOD I FEED THEM WITH, I NOTICED THAT WE DIDN'T GET PESTERED BY WASPS WHILE THE FOOD WAS THERE, WE HAVE A SORT OF TAP/BANG SIGNAL THAT LETS THE CROWS KNOW THE FOOD'S DOWN FOR THEM SO THEY GET A SHARE BEFORE THE FOXES COME IN, AND GUESS WHAT, THE WASPS HAVE LEARNED IT TOO EACH TIME I DO IT THE WASPS COME OVER THERE FROM WHEREVER THEY ARE, AND TAKE LITTLE BITS OF THE MEAT-LUMPS AWAY, OR SIT AND EAT THE JELLY PART, SOMEHOW THAT KILLED MY FEAR, AND I HAVE HAD ONE WALK ON ME,SINCE, YET IF I EVER GOT STUNG I'D BE IN TROUBLE AS I REACT BADLY TO BEING BITTEN OR STUNG EVEN AN ANTBITE OR NETTLE STING BLISTERS AND GOES INTO AN OPEN SORE WITHIN DAYS, AND I USED TO REALLY PANIC BUT NOW I JUST CALMLY ASK THEM TO LEAVE IF THEY ARE INDOORS AND TELL THEM HOW TO GET BACK OUT, AND THEY GO, IF I'M EATING I JUST LEAVE A BIT AWAY FROM WHERE WE ARE, AND THEY SORT OF DO A THANKYOU FLY PAST AND ALWAYS LEAVE US ALONE AND DON'T EVEN GO NEAR OUR FOOD, BUT I COULD NEVER TELL WHY THOUGH

• Shatz - I believe that Captain's suggestion for desensitization is the best. There are many children (and adults) who have some form of sensory integration disorder - certain sounds, certain textures, certain sensations on their skin, just really causes them a lot of anguish. My oldest daughter could not stand to be in the rain. She loved taking a bath but would not get her hair wet if possible. We thought, at first, it was the cold of the rain. Not until we had the opportunity to use a warm outdoor shower did we realize that she does not like raindrops on her head. Interesting enough, I do not like showers either - preferring to take baths. I am also scared of spiders. SNakes, frogs, anything else, I am not afraid of really - but spiders - cicadas amd any large bugs with a lot of legs really really bother me.

I have an idea - get one of those big fans that is on a stand and some tissue paper confetti. Have her stand in front of the fan as you sprnkle the confetti so that it "flies" and gets on her.Do a little at a time until she is used to it, then try the insects. good luck

• Thank you, wow, turtledust that is an excelent idea...I didn't want to bother the Captain anymore because it is still going on, as you probably see the Captain is very busy at sharing her gifts witheveryone, she has always been there for me also...

Thanks again

Namaste'

sheila

AKA Shatz

• YOU GOT A PRETTY PIC THERE IT'S SWEET,

TURTLEDUST, YOU KNOW I THOUGHT I WAS WIERD, I CAN'T SLEEP IF THE SHEETS ARE WRINKLY AND IF I SLEEP ON A WRINKLE I GET A BRUISE-LIKE FEELING WHERE IT WAS, EVEN TO THE STAGE OF BRUISING IF IT'S HOT, NOW I KNOW I AM NOT STRANGE THAT'S QUITE A RELIEF