Am I A 22 or Am I A 4?....

• Hi There!:-)

I'm confused. Please help me:-)

I'm curious as to what my life path is, I've had people say I was a 22 and I've had people say I was a 4. I would like to know which I am.

I think I match the 22, because I have such a mix in my personality,but I'm not sure.

Could/would someone please help me work this out?

I've also had people break my expression/destiny number down to a 2 and sometimes they leave it at an 11.

They do the same thing with my soul urge number which seems to be different a lot.

Sometimes it's an 11 sometimes it's a 4 sometimes it's a 6.

I'm not sure what to follow. I'm kind of confused. 🙂

Thank you:-)

• You are a 4 vibration lifepath. The Life Path 4 suggests that you entered this plane with a natural genius for planning, fixing, building, and somehow, with practical application and cerebral excellence, making things work. You are one of the most trustworthy, practical, and down-to-earth of individuals; the cornerstone members of society. Indeed, as a Life Path 4, you are a builder of society. You have an idealistic nature which is grounded in practical terms, allowing you to conceive grandiose, far-reaching schemes and carry them through to the end. If you desire and are willing to work for it, you can achieve enormous success, prestige, and fame. Obviously, of course, everyone with a 4 Life Path does not become famous. All with this Life Path have the ability to take orders and to carry them out with dedication and perseverance and many 4s live and work happily in this context. But so often, the 4 Life Path is the entrepreneur and manager in the community. In either role, you always demand as much from yourself as you do from others, and sometimes a lot more. You have the kind of will power that is often mistaken for sheer stubbornness. You don't think of yourself as dogged, but your honest beliefs and that ever direct speech makes you come across as completely unremitting. Once a decision is made, it will be followed through to the conclusion, right, wrong, or indifferent. You are very set in your ways and determined to handle things the way you are so certain that they should be handled. Your tenacity of purpose and ability to get the job done borders on obsession. You are a wonderful manager with a great sense of how to get the job done.

You are an excellent organizer and planner because of your innate ability to view things in a very common sense and practical way. This stems from a strong desire to be a perfectionist in your labor. Planning is necessary to avoid errors. It's very likely that a 4 Life Path person invented the to-do list, because it is the rare Life Path 4 who doesn't have one by her side at all times. Your life is programed in an orderly fashion permitting you to catalog and manage the flow of ideas and activities that fill your day. Indeed, you seem to function best when you are under the gun and facing a tough set of problems.

Loyal and devoted, you make the best of your marriage, and you are always the good provider. Friends may be few in number, but you are very close to them and once friendships are made, they often last a lifetime.

The number 4 is solidly associated with the element of earth from which it gains its strength and utter sense of reality. You are one of the most dependable people you know. If patience and determination can ever win, you are sure to achieve great success in life. Often, you are called on to take care of others; to finish what they have started. It may not seem fair and probably isn't, but it may be the key to your accomplishment and reputation. The negative side of the 4 can prove dogmatic to an excess, narrow-minded, and repressive. A lot of skin-deep people turn you off, and you lack the tact to keep your feelings from being totally clear to all around. Additionally, the negative 4 has a bad tendency to get caught up in the daily routine of affairs, missing the big picture and major opportunities that come along once in a while.

The other numbers in your life address your personality, etc. Everyone is a mixture of numbers.

• Thank you again Captain:-)

I have to admit, I'm a little disappointed,but it is what it is:-)

• Disappointed at being one of the most stable and productive of numbers? Oh my!

• Oh, please believe me I'm grateful for your reading. Please don't get me wrong!

I just don't want to be like that.:-)

Plus I don't enjoy work unless it's work I love and my hearts into it.

It sounds boring, dogmatic, and resistant to constructive change.

I guess we are who we are though.

I've always wanted to be more spiritual,psychic,artistic/creative,yet still practical, and have the abilitiy to be constructively changeable within reason of course.

These are traits I feel inclined to develop and I wonder why that is, if the number 4 is so practical?

But who we are and what we want to be aren't always the same thing, right:?

Thank you again TheCaptain!

You're a kind person:-)

• You can still be a spiritual, psychic or creative person - you will just approach your learning in a practical way. It doesn't mean you won't experience things - it just shows how you will tackle them.

• Ya, that's true. I, obviously hadn't thought of it in that way.(hee hee)

I was thinking boring, completely material oriented and completely earth bound, if you couldn't tell:-)

I feel like I have one foot in this world and one foot on another plane, well, all the time. lol!

So...

You make a good point:-)

Thank you for your optimistic perspective Captain.

I appreciate it.=D

• Hello Robin33, I hope you dont mind me jumping in on your thread but ,i have the same problem as well i am not sure if my life path number is 11 or 2 , i feel more like a 2. I was wondering captain if you wouldnt mind could you confirm this for me if you can find the time, my dob is 27-4-69 . thanks lilac .

• Hi There

You are infact a 4 trait, that is made up from your double 2's, you take into account the qualities of the basic number 4 and also take into account the emotions of the 22. As the stronger inflience is of the family emotions and to look at your self with more confidence and inner stength also to speak out as you see fit to those around you. You have a lovely natuer that has been taken for granted. Love yourself as you are. Take care

• Hi lilacrose,

No, I don't mind you being here.=-)

I can see your dilema in trying to figure this out.

I tried putting your numbers together two different ways

2+7+4+1+9+6+9= 11

and

9+4+7=20/2

Hopefully TheCaptain will be able to help you.=-)

• Hi Helen49,

Please excuse me for asking but what method did you use to get my life path?

I get the impression that you came up with 22/4,but you're breaking it down to a 4.

Am I misreading what you wrote?

Thank you for your encouraging words, I really do appreciate them.=-)

• Dear Robin33,

Thankyou for trying to help me out with my life path number , it seems so confusing hopefully The captain will be able to help me out if she can find the time i understand she is very busy always in demand. Thanks again love&blessings Lilac

• lilacrose, 😃

You're welcome. I was just trying to understand what you were saying and sometimes it helps me to write/type it out. 😃

Have you tried posting your question in main numerology forum? I was just suggesting it because maybe it'll catch TheCaptains attention better. Also it helps to put everything in large bold type=-) It's just a thought to get your problem solved faster. 😃 I don't want you to have to sit here waiting for forever.

love and blessings to you as well lilac=D

• Dear Robin33,

Thankyou so much for your helpful suggestions ,i will post it on the main numerology forum

youve been a great help . Love&blessings Lilac

• In numerology there is the basics and than there is the advanced form of numerology all this is considered. You see 4, 13, 22, 31 are all 4's and all have the 4 trait as the captain has explained to you. But when combination numbers apply to both birth and life path numbers, the 22=4 in your case. 22 has strong deep emotions, family and content with security minded, you see you have a practical mind and need the love and security of your loved ones around you. Most of all to love thy self and be happy. To put it plain 2's are gentle people who respect harmony. Take care and lok after your self

• Thank you for reexplaining this for me Helen49=D

I believe I understand now.

Many Blessings to you=D

• You are very welcome

• I wonder the same thing, am I a 22/4 or a 4? My birthdate is: 6/7/1971 - I think I'm a 22/4, but have been told I'm a 4, I'm just a little confused here,lol

• Hi Gem71=-)

It looks like you're a 22/4 life path.

I found this free web site called Decoz Numerology not too long ago

it's pretty cool, the method they use there says I'm a 22/4 because they don't break down the 11 in november when they calculate it. Everything else is broken down as normal. Anyway, I'll stop rambling 😃

Here's the link:

http://www.decoz.com/DoReading_numerology.htm

6+7+18/9= 22/4

• Hi are you the 7.6.1971 or 6.7.1971 as I will be able to explain to you your full numeroscope that will makeup your full personality one has to have your birth, month,and year of birth. Ones personality derives from all 4 numbers not just your life path number. A life path number is the number that we go out with.

Take care