Unknow love and when it will be

• I have a friend whom lives on the other side of the world, we keep in touch all the time. But sadly for me my heart will lead in so many ways. I wish I knew what I could do, I don't know if I love him or if this is just a crush, I care very much about him. We both want the same thing to visit each other. But what will happen when that day comes? When he sees me, I'm worry that are hearts will be broken in the end if we both fall in love. He has lost a love and so have I, we both are scared of fall in love again. But what will happen if we end up falling for each other?

• Sometimes, we have friends that we truely love, but are not in love with. You know the differnents between the love of a soul mate and the love for a friend or family member. I have that problem my self. I don't know the differnce, because sometime the lines can be fant. Love is a leap of Faith, if it was truly as semple as the movies made it out to be them we'd always get our happy ending with out to much pronblems insteed we are in the laditory of life. Where we just hace to trya dn see what happens.

The only way to know for sure is to meet face to face and give it a go, but air on the side of caution when meeting people form things like that. They just might be a sweet timptaion, there to lure you off your true path.