Calling all CANCERS ! Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• @redleo !

hahaha "Today, the LEO in me was back... and it was SO refreshing. It's like I have been walking on eggshells around him, always trying to please, wanting to make a good impression"

Good job !!!

hahhaha ahhh i love that refreshing feeling you get after an outburst...like the calm at the end of the storm !

He needed to know those things, and I'm glad for you that you grabbed the initiative.! Dunno about you but I'm not all fussed about chivalry, however when it comes to a guy being a gentleman, i still expect that !-Despite that i can still do what ever i want for myself !

Never settle for less !

"He told me to stop, calm down.. WHATEVER!!! UGH !!!! "

HAHAAH at that point, i would have been thinking "OHH YOU BET I'll calm down, and life will start to feel a hell of a lot more peachy when i no longer have to deal with your childish a s s !!!"

...and out loud " We're both adults here, right ? please stop projecting."

Gaaaah MEN !

"I wonder if he thinks I am Dr. Jeckyl & Mr. Hyde" hahaha.. yeah exactly hey.. we all have it in us, but it takes one huge moron to bring out a sweet Kickin' dose of it !

"my words were definitely my weapons... especially my lack of words when I chose NOT to respond to him ... give him a taste of his own medicine"

Ahhhh :') You made me so proud ! you're learning fast !

Seriusly, if you don't stand up for your case, who will ? He needs to know how to treat you, and not just you but any woman, both present and future. Life isn't rosy and rainbows, you can't simply walk around treating people like crap and expecting their friendship to await for you, when really friendship too would require a sort high level of respect too...which he sounds as though he was totally lacking in where the relationship itself were concerned.

"... it sounds like basically I was just impatient in my situation. Which makes me second guess myself and everything I did... Wondering if the 'can we just e friends for now' statement is becase I was too fast & too furious "

Oh honey, do not doubt yourself. Seriously... do not do that ! Its not your fault this guy is emotionally incapable of handling his own feelings, or for that matter, not knowing how on earth to treat you with respect, love and consideration.

Sometimes, these guys simply need to learn the harder way, at the loss of something/someone as special as you, to realise what they had, and what they lost.

So don't you go blaming yourself or feeling inadequate.

You're a queen lionness, and for a man who cannot give you what you deserve.. well.. what you walk away from, will determine for the better, what you next walk into. So don't be afraid or feel that YOU missed out ! He missed out.

I know you maybe wish to 'crack the code' and do all the right moves by this cancerian but honestly, its about time you deserve someone whod be willing crack the code and be responsive to you... to do all the right moves for you ❤

Hugs, and ahh i know what you're going through.. went through this same motion of feelings over that gem..

(OH WHO BY THE WAY, after all the begging of wanting to see me etc ?... and i had that 'alrightish' night with him, only for him to go stone cold with me ? Last night i found out, it turns out he was getting with other girls the very next day, pictures to prove the dirt. hahahaha imagine that hey. Ass -hole. That just made me feel ten million times better to kick him to the curb.. infact it quite made my night aha ! Good riddance to that dry and inadequate douche. What i walked away from most certainly and definately opened mucccch better doors for me.. ! I hope it does for you too !)

x o x o x o

• @Zizzlegirl Welcome !! And LOLLL !!! " i thaught like you did etheral27 that i was falling for this guy lol then i got my period so it was just hormones lol "

HAHAHAHA

I am so glad this happens to a lot of other females and not just to myself !

But zizzle to be honest withyou, I feel he will not be thinking too deeply into it, as in light of the big moving situation.. it might prove a lot difficult.. long distance relationships are hard work(trust me !). despite the sacrifises that YOU yourself are ready to make for it.. it doesnt mean that he will be feeling the same or thinking in the same process as yourself. All I can sayy is.. be sweet and honest with him if you decide for yourself that you'd really like to tell him.

But bearing in mind that cancerians love to run, please try to keep an open mind about it and not get too sentimentally attached or expect his response to be that he will want the same. They're very fussy, especially over relationships. When cancerians really seriously adore someone, they want to see them an aweful lot. My scorp bestfriend just moved in with this cancerian girl who is absolutely smitten for her.. and it was the cancerian's idea...in order o see more of her and spend MORE time with her. Yet she too will still push and pull, to have control of what ever 'relationship' they have.. and cancerians sure do have jealous streaks..

Its a lot to consider. And maybe it's too soon to make these considerations yet..

With you being an aries, i'm going to presume that just like people whom have 'venus in aries' in their natal charts(of mostly those whom i date/are attracted towards me hahah), that you have swift flights of feelings and love, and like to act fast on things... this is really not what cancerians are like..they are crabs...very sideways lol.. and so i can see you getting quite frustrated with the wait on his response or perhaps to even see the development of this 'interaction' you have with him.

I'd take some time to think about this reasonably, for yourself too. What is it that you expect to gain from this realistically ?Cause like mellrose says, relationships with these bold, fiery, mars people such as yourself are not laid back or easy ! And if you have been closely reading these posts of everyone's experiences so far with a cancerian, i feel that he will not be meeting YOUR expectations... especially with the move to another state in process.

Think about what is best for you, rather than what is the best to way to approach him, because i reckon he'll give you the friendship on a plate, as long as he can feel secure that you will not be incredibly highly emotionally strung and let your heart get in the way..to scare him off into his shell again. Otherwise, he may just withdraw for a long long while, until he feels you have simmered down and forgotten him for a bit..

There is a chance he will respond very sweetly with understanding, if you choose to respond in a light but honest and sweet manner. So try to burn off the excess energy of anxiety and fear before responding. That way you will come across in a more open approachable and clearer manner, accepting that you are doing this at the risk of not getting any response nor indication to say he feels the same at all. That said, i hope you take into consider what is simply best for you, regardless of his response or lack of, for that matter. If it helps you better,. just see how some light flirting goes down.. if he responds, its a good sign.. but just keep it light and airy.. maintain your friendship if there is one. And you must not panic at the 2 days or so that you will not hear from him.. or 4 days ! .. i see my brother very little but its enough for me ! LOL. and the same with his gfs... and the same for my cancerian guy friend too !

Good luck !!!

x o x o x o

• By the way girls.. more music for ya !

Listen to "Give it to me right" by Melani Fiona ! 😄

Oh and @ scorpioinlove hows it going !?! I totally took some shots for all of you this weekend hehe ! Sambucas !!! 😄

So my update is.. I chose to not go out on friday in the end.. @redleo haha i did my hair.. ! hahah despite HELLYEAAH gotta love partying :D!!

He was totally understanding about it, and txted me real late to tell me he ended up ging to the same club as before, partyin to cheesy music lol

Any way i invited him out with my friends/ work friends on saturday instead... he enquired a lil about it but wouldnt give me a final response. When i showed up at the club, he showed up out of no where 😛

And my god.. we didnt stay away from each other ! It kind of took me by suprize, actually..

He introduced me to a friend of his that was down for the wkend who is an aries 😛

And we all got along SOOOO well lol, that taurus didnt leave my side, he didnt get toooo jealous etc either.. which was soosoo good, cause i had guys (horrible sleeazy guys) trying to dance with me etc, whom were getting shoved off and given the cold shoulder lol.. he found it highly entertaining.. i loved it ! Like he really looked out for me at the same time, and we all went back to his. And omg.. same ol' laughing all night, joking around, having fun.. ahhh and the deep interlectual conversations.. ahhhh its like insane hey..and it doesnt stop there.. turns out this guy went to the same school as me...he was in the yr above but we simply never ever heard of eachother before nor crossed paths !! how absurd is that !

In the morning, we were playing fighting so much with each other, and then both him, his friend and i watched movies whilst eating pizza. I spent the whole day at his.. and it didnt feel uncomfortable lol...(normally, with anyone else, i can't wait to get home and 'recover')

He was telling me how glad he is that he got a chance to really get to know me... and honestly... we seem to share this crazy understanding with eachother on a good few levels. I was SOOOOOO not expecting this. It feels good though 🙂

No idea where its heading as its still early to tell but its been a hell good weekend :)!

I'm simply kind of appreciative for the fun I've had so far to say the least ! Refreshing !

Hope everyne had heaps offun this weekend too !! x o x o x

• By the way girls.. more music for ya !

Listen to "Give it to me right" by Melani Fiona ! 😄

Oh and @ scorpioinlove hows it going !?! I totally took some shots for all of you this weekend hehe ! Sambucas !!! 😄

So my update is.. I chose to not go out on friday in the end.. @redleo haha i did my hair.. ! hahah despite HELLYEAAH gotta love partying :D!!

He was totally understanding about it, and txted me real late to tell me he ended up ging to the same club as before, partyin to cheesy music lol

Any way i invited him out with my friends/ work friends on saturday instead... he enquired a lil about it but wouldnt give me a final response. When i showed up at the club, he showed up out of no where 😛

And my god.. we didnt stay away from each other ! It kind of took me by suprize, actually..

He introduced me to a friend of his that was down for the wkend who is an aries 😛

And we all got along SOOOO well lol, that taurus didnt leave my side, he didnt get toooo jealous etc either.. which was soosoo good, cause i had guys (horrible sleeazy guys) trying to dance with me etc, whom were getting shoved off and given the cold shoulder lol.. he found it highly entertaining.. i loved it ! Like he really looked out for me at the same time, and we all went back to his. And omg.. same ol' laughing all night, joking around, having fun.. ahhh and the deep interlectual conversations.. ahhhh its like insane hey..and it doesnt stop there.. turns out this guy went to the same school as me...he was in the yr above but we simply never ever heard of eachother before nor crossed paths !! how absurd is that !

In the morning, we were playing fighting so much with each other, and then both him, his friend and i watched movies whilst eating pizza. I spent the whole day at his.. and it didnt feel uncomfortable lol...(normally, with anyone else, i can't wait to get home and 'recover')

He was telling me how glad he is that he got a chance to really get to know me... and honestly... we seem to share this crazy understanding with eachother on a good few levels. I was SOOOOOO not expecting this. It feels good though 🙂

No idea where its heading as its still early to tell but its been a hell good weekend :)!

I'm simply kind of appreciative for the fun I've had so far to say the least ! Refreshing !

Hope everyne had heaps offun this weekend too !! x o x o x

• er wierd it posted twice, whooops 😕 x o

• Hello girls hope yall had a good weekend, Thanks for the feedback and yhea i allready had thaught about backing off with taliking about our feelings and just try to keep casual a while longer since he is moving I think it was the hormonoes that got me to thinkink and wanted to talk lol but now i thaught better of it I do need to simmer down my fire like you said mellove i dont want to evaporate his water and i dont want to get my hopes up to high either since he is moving and like you menotioned etheral27 he might not feel the same at this moment since his mind is on moving he might just be having fun with me till he leaves.

• @ mellove we have talked about realtionships in general not "us" to be exact but from what we talked about I think we are looking for tha same thing in a realtionship he is 35 i am 30 I told him that i done the club scene for a while now and im tired i been there and done that so that i am ready for a serious realionship now with no games and maybe settle down one day he said he feels the same that he is 35 allready and that he dosent want to wake up and be 40 and still single like i said we were talikin in general not us in particular but at least i know we are looking for the same thing in a relationship.

• still @ mellove i allways been intrested in astrolgy but i really just got more into it recently but i do know that aries and cancer not compatible thats why when he told me his sing i was so suprised that we got along so well and that there was chemistry , but will keep in mind about doing our charts, well i did mine im all aries sun, moon & rising. I need to do his maybe you or someone can help me with that his B-day is 06/28/75. your right about aries thoughlol and is all or nothing with us sometime so i know with him i have to be patient and lower my fire at least just to boil his water and not make it evaporate it lol

• @Zizzle So i had a chance to speak with my brother lol...and by the way...he seems to think that all these questions I ask are secretively about myself and my own situations hahah !

So anyway, in your case..he has advised that you let this man come to you, because you have already allowed for yourself to be open to him in regard to how you feeel for him. And likewise in the ways which you have spoken with him to find out what he is looking for, he too would have listened to your share and taken it into account, surely. So if he is feeling/thinking the same as you, he will no doubt find a way in which to commune with you further about his romantic feelings, if any, for you.

• @ redleo I have consider a long distance realionship if it came to that because and im perty sure i would be able to handle it at least the first 6 months beacuse he would be going back and forth and i can go see him too we talked about that. but after that i know it probably will get hard so i decide just to simmer my fire now and just keep it cool and casual with him since he is moving i have to be realistic and not get my hopes up to high i mean he might just be sayin he keep in touch because he here is but after he is gone i might not here that often from him nomore or not at all so im just goona play it out keep my cool no more talking about feelings and see what happens.

• @ redleo I have consider a long distance realionship if it came to that because and im perty sure i would be able to handle it at least the first 6 months beacuse he would be going back and forth and i can go see him too we talked about that. but after that i know it probably will get hard so i decide just to simmer my fire now and just keep it cool and casual with him since he is moving i have to be realistic and not get my hopes up to high i mean he might just be sayin he keep in touch because he here is but after he is gone i might not here that often from him nomore or not at all so im just goona play it out keep my cool no more talking about feelings and see what happens.

• Zizzle...Not talking about your feelings, does not mean you cannot beam it, 😛

Just think a lil...unconditional. The most beautiful kind. Radiate your good energy, see the beauty in it and anyone will be drawn to you.. If there is one person who requires your energy more, it is you... there is only one person who will/should be most acceptive of your fire and passion, faults and all... and it is you so remember to still be true to yourself along this way ❤

• HEY Girlies ! Im hust stopping through to say Hello ! I haven't read you guys posts yet but Ill be back later to update/ comment !

@ Mellove -- Hey girl !!!!!! Glad you decided to join us . Ill be back to chit chat ! Ps: Have u heard from BrianTristan lately ?

@ Zizzlegirl - Welcome to the thread ! I skimked through Your story and it sounds JUST LIKE MINE !!!! ( Can we say Deja VU ) lol . Welcome to the club . The one thing that you will get from this thread is love & support .

@ Redleo , Scorp & Ethereal - I hope my girls had a wonderful weekend! I will be be later to talk to you guys . Yall know how monday mornings are ( I should have called out ) But I was going through computer withdrawls ( Plus I wanted to talk to my girls ) be back later !!!!!!

• Omg it took me forever to catch up on all the posts LOL but I love it!

Btw I laughed so hard at the "straight cranberry juice " shot, the OJ shot...and a big thanks to Ethereal27 for taking all shots for me!! hahaha.

Ok got lots to say:

I GOT STOOD UP BY MISTER POMPOUS GEMINI FRENCH GUY!!!! Of course Im so damn hormonal I didnt even give him a chance to explain. We had arranged to meet at 7pm, not a clear destination yet. I live way uptown and he lives way downtown. Finally at 8:40pm he texts me "Im so sorry I only got home now, wanna come down to my place?" are you f-ing kidding me?!!!! I told him "No" that was it. He actually had the balls to write "that was mean!". So I then cried for like 10 min then called my mom and cried for 30 min.....oh god is it going to be like this for 7 more months!!!???? As for the "sperm donor" ...he text me to ask how I was feeling, I told him nauseas and tired...."did you go to the doctor" I felt like writing "No you stupid ass- Im pregnant this is to be expected!!!" but I refrained and said "No, this is the usual symptoms" ...no reply.........I so should have gone with my first instinct LOL.

@ Zizzlegirl

WELCOME!!!! It took me a while to read your posts- but thanks for the comments and advice. Reading about your situation, knowing the Cancer guy a little bit better I would tread easy if you really like him. Too much show of emotion and feelings early on will scare them off for sure. However again if you is planning on moving this is a big red flag for me. Im not sure they do well with long distance unless it was a serious commited relationship. And even then it would take alot of patience and TRUST on your end to be able to maintain while keeping your sanity...think about it real hard!

@redleo

I love it!!! I love it I love it i love that you got out what your feelings really were!! I think especially since you werent think in terms of wanting to be with him you let the fire out- and hopefully it did evaporate his water...because all this time he has been dousing your fire! We'll see what happens from here on- but what you got is pride and dignity and its something I sooooo admire :).

@Ethereal27

I knew I had a good feeling about the Taurus guy!!! Ooooo Im so happy about your awesome weekend with him- it does sound so refreshing to read about a guy in which you dont have to decipher his every move. He sounds pretty direct and honest (except for not owning up to asking around about you) but to be honest I wouldnt let a guy know I was trying to findout things about him- think about it. Its flattering enough that he asked around for you. Sounds so romantic how he held you with no sex in mind....shit I think im goingt o cry again!!! lol

@kaplow

soooooooooooooo, im dying to kow whther you went to the game? with whom? did you have fun? did you see mister cancer??? tell me tell me.....I now have to live my dating experiences thru you all...so dont miss any details!

I agree about his mom- it does seem so strange. I had once read somewhere that cancers are either really really attached and close to their moms to the point where their moms are protective and critical about what kind of gf they bring home (that was the sperm donor), or they are the complete opposite where they are not that close. Its an either or...which I thought was quite drastic but who knows. She should be nagging him and not you anyway! I would throw donw a hint like "well auntie...I dont think we're suited hahaha" or "well auntie... I think he is gay" LOL ok ok maybe not the latter...but you get the point.

lots of love to all!

R

• Oops for my last comment it was "well auntie...I think he is into men" but I didnt think g-a-y was a bad word?! how odd

• @ Zizzlegirl- The aries and cancer not being compatible is a general statement about the two signs approach to life more than anything else. I love the trait of boldly jumping head first (ram joke) into work, life and love that my aries guy has. I'm way more cautious. I sit back and assess things. Together we make a good pair because we balance each other. He dreams and schemes then I sit back, assess and make a plan to help bring them to fruition. We have always had insane chemistry. The conflicts with an aries and cancer pairing usually happen because both are cardinal(leaders) signs. Cancer is usually pretty happy to have the aries person believe they are in the driver's seat while they will secretively tweak things to their liking. Fireworks can result when the two signs have a big disagreement. Because we both seek to pilot our own destinies things can get really intense if the big life goals of the aries and cancer are different.

• Hey girls !!!

Ok, so much to catch up on..

@ zizzlegirl- I think that although you and your cancer man may have realized that you are looking for the same things out of a relationship right now, it might not mean with one another. And... I think you realized that 🙂 It's hard (at least for me) sometimes to figure out whether or not something is truly good for me when I think there's a 'slight' chance that it may possibly work in my favor or the guys into me. You know what I mean? I think Ethereal is totally on... if you radiate positive energy.... then that's what's going to be drawn to you... so, even though you may be a little down & out at this time... keep your chin up chickie 🙂

Now, why dont I take my own advice....lol

@ Mellove- Hey, how are ya?

@ Kaplow- HHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOO ??? Where the heck are you with an update on this game already?? I am dying over here? lol...

@ Scorpionlove- I cannot believe faggy french photo guy stood you up.. I can hear him in my head saying "that was mean" in his little accent... jerk! AND sperm donor text you? Girl... I hope you had those OJ shots like we discussed earlier 🙂 Men, I mean boys... Yes, I am very glad that I spoke my mind... something that I really did not do the entire time I was with him.. unsure why, however it was nice to finally be me and let him know that his faults/lack of honesty did not go un-noticed! I have to say though, I think I am going to be with you for a while on the dating issue... not doing it..lol. I really think this last encounter made me realize that I need to take care and love myself (inside and out) before I can expect anyone else to love me. You know whay I mean jellybean???

@ Ethereal27- Girl, thank you.. you made me smile... and feel good!! I know you are so right about this jerk. I do deserve to be treated with respect. I mean the ASS dumped me via text! Apparently communication isn't his thing!!!! He is the one who is inadequate, not me!! I know how to communicate and show people how I feel.. let them know what I want etc. With me, peope ALWAYS know where they stand. So, thank you for reminding me that I was not the one with issues here!!! I am glad you got to color the hair.. I do know how important that is 🙂 I hope things are a little less stressfull now between you and your bro.. unless of course you happened to be dancing in the hot tub since the last time we all chatted 🙂 hmmmm ???

Just kidding... So how are things going with the man??? any updates? Like I was telling scorpionlove- I think I am going to take some time for me. I really need to do some soul searching and need to learn to love myself from within (not always second guess myself). Because until I do that, I don't think I will ever truly be ready for a relationship, you know? How can someone love me, if I don't love me? Like you told Zizzle- whatever positive energy I radiate, I will attract. I want to do that.. on a permanent basis... cuz right now I just haave the flashing neon sign above my head that reads "LOSERS, Stop here!" lol...

You all have a great one! TTYL.........

S

• Hey Girliies!!! Tanx for all your feedback and good advise @ redleo hey girl it sounded like in your previous post you were pmsing andwere having doubts about telling your cancer men how you felt but dont feel to bad at least you got out of your chest and he knows you are right so at least now he has something to think about...and if you do decide to talk to him in the future make sure you aren't pmsing lol we all know how that F***k's with our head so make sure you are thinkink clear lol

• Still @ redleo but its sounds like you are over that and you decide to concentrate on your self and you go girl!!! thats really good like ethreal said he have to radiate our posite energy and thats whats going to be drawn to us she is right so go for it girl im gonna do the same concentrate more on me and not sweat this cancer guy to much anymore im gonna really dedicate to myself and start working out again i joined this bootcamp class lol to burn off some extra fire and enerrgy lol so whatever works for you as oong as it good for you goodluck!!!

• @etheral thanx for your great advise your are right about the positve energy and im gonna do that just think and be more positive do my own thing concentrate on my self and still date this cancer but not worry to much about whats going to happen anymore and just take day by day and we will see what happens i tell ya i think it was the pmsing that really messes with our head lol but im starting to feel like my self again the positive side of aries is back lol Im glad things are going with the taurus guy he sounds really nice and like yall have lots of fun together.