Calling all CANCERS ! Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• One of my coworkers caught me crying in the bathroom . I gave her a brief summary of what happended . She said I made a huge mistake ! I should have just acted like I did'nt see him do it. I mean we as women are we not supposed let men know when they have hurt us? She aslo told me not to expect a responce from him ........ :~( Where's my Tylenol !

• One of my coworkers caught me crying in the bathroom . I told her a brief summary of what happened . She said I should not had said anything and I will not recieve a responce and I just let the best thing in my life go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a migrane !!!!! :~(

• Hey ya'll,

So sorry to hear ya'll didn't have a good weekend.

Please don't get mad at me, but I think WE ALL NEED TO TAKE A BREAK FROM THESE GUYS!

Look how insecure we have allowed them to make us!

PLEASE LETS ALL SAY ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, WE DESERVE BETTER THAN WHAT WE ARE GETTING NOW.

THEY ARE NEVER GOING TO CHANGE>>>NEVER NEVER NEVER..............

Seriously its time to take a break.

We all have each other on this site for support, lets help each other out.

I didn't want to give up either and I wanted to hold on to hope so bad that my guy will come back, BUT IT AINT GONNA HAPPEN< IF IT EVER DID IT WOULD BE BACK TO SQUARE 1, NO THANK YOU.

I always said HEARTACHE SUX big time, but look what we are going through, emotional wrecks............ITS TIME WE FOCUS ON US!

Sorry to sound harsh, this is the reality of our situations.....ENOUGH ALREADY...........

WE CAN GET THROUGH THIS.

We are great women and we deserve so much more.

May we all be surrounded by the white healing light,

Let the angels wrap their wings around us and comfort us,

Its time to let go and find our happy selves again, LIFE IS TOO SHORT!!

Love to all

Piscesstar

• PiscesStar, I ordered the two books on why men love and want to marry b i t c h e s. I remember seeing those books at a bookstore sometime ago, and I was going to buy them. after reading your posts today on recommending them, I decided it's a must for my library! LOL

thanks, you are a star!

• Ms Sunny,

Good on ya!

Those books are brilliantly written and its the truth!

I call it the bible for relationships.

This was my 2nd relationship ever (with cancer man, actually, I wouldn't call it relationship) but whatever, everything was new to me after 25 yrs being with one man, I thought taking it slow was so ideal, but anyway, live n learn! Just wish i had these books earlier to give me the warning signs. It is so hard these days to be in a relationship.

One girl at my work said she has been through so many men in different relationships...... EEEEEEKKKKKKK!! Then just 2 weeks ago met a another guy and now is engaged, (she has had 3 marriages), I rather be single for the rest of my life then go through a football team to find the right one, do you know what I mean? BTW, cancer man was not a rebound for me, I was attracted to him for 2 years, and it was the outward appearance thing that got my attention,(red flag right there).

I know much better now on how to handle being with a man.......... thanks to those books

Glad you got both of them too.

You rock Ms S..............heart rock!

Piscesstar

• OMG WHERE TO BEGIN.... Hello to all!

@ Kaplow- honey, I am so sorry that he did what he did, but your text was perfect,.. your co-worker is still a schmuck, don't listen to her. You do deserveSOOOO much better...

@passionate- good for you for telling your BF to go fine better... not that he will, but it'll give him something to think about.

@ Sunny- I bought that book Woman runs with the wolves.... and the Bitch book s Piscesstar told you about are GOLDEN! Wish I bought them sooner!

@ Piscesstar- girl, you got the rigth idea-- WE ALL NEED A BREAK FROM THESE ASSHOLES! I seriously feel like I do not know who I am sometimes when I am around him or he is in the picture. That is SO not healthy. I know that there's nothing wrong with me (you know what I mean) but the way they deflect everything and twist it, it makes me SO insecure and second guess EVERYTHING... I have worked way too hard to take two steps back for a guy who has WAY to many issues for this forum to speak of....lol.. We do have each other, as women always do,, what could be better?

Tried to talk to my cancer boy/ friend/ jerk again today and the MINUTE the conversation isn't going the way he wants... he freaks... yet he claims he can't stand people with control issues.. it's really a very long story, not worth getting into, but when I try expaining myself or something to him,. he just loses it. Piscesstar... I shouldn't even have tried... be the bitch the Books told/taught me to be....lol... what was I thinking??? lol

Hugs to all!

xoxo

• Redleo73,

We try everything we can to salvage the relationship, again, the reality, if we have to do that, the situation is not right for us.

Eventually time is going to heal us, I have faith we are all going to get through this.

The things we try and understand and do right now, is what helps us heal.

There is nothing wrong with you, we are that good girl in the book, but no more right?

You really are going to get through this, stick to your guns and be yourself!

When ever you feel down, open that book up to remind you why he is not worth it.

I will get the book Ms Sunny recommended.

I still think Cancer men are the hardest men to get to know. My niece just broke of with her boyfriend, the funny thing is, he was to the extreme as being possessive/jealous,clingy n controlling, she is an Aries and that was just not going to work out for her!

Big hugs to you girl

• Piscesstar,

There is no relationship anymore.. and me, wanting to please everyone, including myself, hope to remain friends. I think I am officially certifiable...lol

Yes, I know I will be ok... I DO know that.. I will be the proud LEO woman that I am (and the bitch in the book...lol) .. amazingly enough respected MORE that way 🙂

This was my first cancer... I know it's about him (issues) and not me. I've been working on myself for waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many years and I have come too far. It's just all confusing to me. No he's not worth it.. Yes, do get that book Sunny recommended. I was able to pick it up at B&N for $7.99...

Thanks for the hugs!

• Hey girlies! Thanks for all the wonderful words of insperation ! Sometimes we all need that tough love , Glad to know that Iam not alone . His mother called me last night to ask me about the trip. I told her I had a ball . She asked did I see him I just told her no . He 's probably expecting me to tell his mom what happened but im even gonna bow down to his level. As soon as I get off work today im gonna go purchase those books ! Maybe we should start a book club ? Once again thanks to all for the support. I know in time I will be better . Smooches .....

Hey anybody heard from Scorpioinlove?

• Kaplow,

Believe it you WILL be okay.

Our situations will only make us stronger.

It wasn't easy for me either to let go, I know, I have been there,

but time definately heals us.

You won't regret getting those books, you will be in control of yourself

once again, and trust me, it is a good feeling.

Chin up, be kind to yourself you deserve it.

hugs to ya

Piscesstar

• Great to hear back from you girls! well my cancerian called back after i told him it was over for good and he tried to make me laugh, stupid me I laughed along with him but then I was like WTH I can't do that it should end for good. so i told him I can't do it anymore because I feel that he is my bf and he treats me like a gf but we're not together as a couple? I know we are great together and all but I just can't sit around wait for him to want to be in a relationship.

He is still calling but I am not picking up I don't know what to do I never thought he would call back cause I know he'd think his pride comes first no matter what but his time he amazed me! He was a bit upset how I wouldn't cuddle with him but I told him I can't do that with you if you are not my bf he was like but we're in love and we have a strong relationship we just don't have to say we are a couple. We're both saving ourselves for marriage so If anywone thinks he is using me for sex then the answer would be no .

• . test .

• this thread is going nuts

• girls let's just start a new one please 😕

• oops sooooo sorry passionate87 we need to get back on track and focus on you.

Passionate>>>>>He is still calling but I am not picking up I don't know what to do I never thought he would call back cause I know he'd think his pride comes first no matter what but his time he amazed me! He was a bit upset how I wouldn't cuddle with him but I told him I can't do that with you if you are not my bf he was like but we're in love and we have a strong relationship we just don't have to say we are a couple. We're both saving ourselves for marriage so If anywone thinks he is using me for sex then the answer would be no .

sunny>>>> is this guy married? something is very wrong with this jerk off. what he is telling you he does not want anyone to know you are or was sleeping with him, and being treated like a GF but is too ashamed to tell anyone. he is hiding something really big, OMG what could that possibily be?

you answered your own question... he IS trying to get you where you 2 belong... in his/your bed!

• wow, I just re-read your last post... so you 2 have not had s e x at this point??? ok, I don't think this one will work out. why??? these are very modern times, and no guy is going to marry a woman without having s e x first.

heavy foreplay is damn close, so don't confuse the boundaries, and cuddling is not something a guy is going to go along with for long. a couple of months okay, but he is lying to you if you think he is a virgin. young men, from the time they are 12 - 13 years of age are having strong s e x u a l impulses, and needs to get it somewhere. why do you think boys masturbate? young girls do too. it's normal, and you 2 need to either quit playing games with each other, or he will find someone else.

Sunny

• m a s t u r b a t e and this word is not to be confused with exacerbate...

LOLOLOL

Ms. Sunny

• LOL MsSunny no he is a virgin and so I am we both don't want s.e.x we both got intimate before but never to the point where we would have s.e.x i respect his decision and he respects mine. and I wouldn't mind to cuddle with my bf but he is not my bf he loves me but doesn;t want to be in a relationship right now. so this doesn't mean I can cuddle with him or anything like that cause I just feel that it is not right.

• hehehehe, I want to input more, but for now, I need to deal with a crises... my father in law had a heart attack this morning, and his prognosis does not look good. he is 92..

be back a bit

Sunny

• Sorry to hear that. Hope he gets well soon