Calling all CANCERS ! Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Cancers do love to come back... just when you have given up on them and are ready to move on. So, probably.

Consider the fact that your Crab retreating to his shell may not have that much to do with you. Cancers are busy, so when they have something to think about, ie. personal, family, relationship, work problem, they still have to get all their stuff done... then make time to think about the problem. This can take weeks, depending on how much a Cancer has on their plate.

I tend to disappear in a relationship when it has reached a stage of intimacy I'm not exactly ready for. Things are moving forward... what do I want now... what does the other person want now... all things that need to be considered. Plus, as someone said before, I don't really WANT to think about it so I'll distract myself by having fun.

Believe me though, the relationship is always somewhere in the back of my mind. He is probably think about you a great deal.

Annoying... I know.

• Cancers do love to come back... just when you have given up on them and are ready to move on. So, probably.

Consider the fact that your Crab retreating to his shell may not have that much to do with you. Cancers are busy, so when they have something to think about, ie. personal, family, relationship, work problem, they still have to get all their stuff done... then make time to think about the problem. This can take weeks, depending on how much a Cancer has on their plate.

I tend to disappear in a relationship when it has reached a stage of intimacy I'm not exactly ready for. Things are moving forward... what do I want now... what does the other person want now... all things that need to be considered. Plus, as someone said before, I don't really WANT to think about it so I'll distract myself by having fun.

Believe me though, the relationship is always somewhere in the back of my mind. He is probably think about you a great deal.

Annoying... I know.

• @Shellshocker: if he doesn't want to define our relationship as he said we're not just friends and not a couple then what should I do? like treat him as a bf or do I play hard to get so he can work hard to get closer to me?

and plus why doesn't he want to say i love you often. he says you know I do love you so why should I say it always? I am the kind of girl that keeps saying i love you a thousand times a day and won;t get bored of it. and sometimes when i tell him i love you he doesn't reply he just smiles. Is he afraid to express his emotions or what?

• "We love our freedom. If we chose to love you with everything we have, it will be our choice to do it, not because you expect it. You have to be worthy of love like that, also why cancers are quite selective."

SOOO TRUEEE !!! I wonder if they feel the same as myself with that i like to have my freedom exactly the way it was BEFORE a relationship hahah

but being a cancerian ascendant, maybe so ?!!

Who knows. I say this to my taurus also..that he can do whatever the hell he likes, i won't stop him cause it means more to me when he himself chooses to treat me in all the ways i deserve without me having to tell him/teach him, just like evvvvvery guy i've dated. Thats my biggest secret. i watch how much respect the other person has for me 😛 It shows me their strenght of character and who they are.

So uhh maybe the cancerian in me does come out every now and again eh ?

But its not really rocket science...

yep @piscesstar exactly ! If a person can't understand someone regardless of signs or they don't like it, theyre welcome to move along !

I wouldnt want someone who didnt 'get' me ! I'm sure you understand that also hey !

As for if he will come back to you..ahh that is down to the individual...

Don't try to control things 🙂

Repeat to yourself that everything will come to you as you're ready to recieve it...and even if he doesnt come your way again, it only means something better is just around the corner !

So look and feel your bestest, and be ready for it !

@Piscesstar still, Just be your glorious self. 🙂 You can tell yourself that he missed out on you, or you can tell yourself that you're not gonna miss out on you.

Round #2 ! haha good luck 🙂 x o x o x o

• @passionate87

He is not afraid to show his emotions by the sounds of it, it is you that is afraid of the emotions he is expressing and i wonder if you realise your emotional projection here.

I would be getting slightly irritated if i were him lol..

because you're missing the truth he is trying to convey to you. Hes not gonna say it just because you do. Just like i previously stated.. love is unconditional, you either show it because you feel it or you don't, but you dont show it, just to be shown. Thats just kinda pretencious and needy, and shows you're not actually appreciating the amoment the two if you share, without there having to be any sort of 'name' to define it, but infact in contstant need of reassurance for your ego/self esteem. Egos and selfesteem is no one else's problem but your own. You need to figure that out by yourself.

Where he is concerned, He is trying to show you that he doesnt have to be in a relationship with you to feel as he does, and infact he is not tied to you yet chooses to be with you. If you were to suddenly wanting to 'define it, or feel that you need to define it to feel security, then it will become apparent to him that you're the one afraid of what you're ultimately asking for.. honesty, real love and respect. .. that isn't just gonna bloom overnight ! Its gonna take time, and only patience would be your virtue !

It will also show to him that whilst you're weak in yourself, you will not be able to give to him the emotional strenght he may need to feel more confident with you, in being his complete self..i.e arguing and everything.

This is really a test on yourself and i feel you will blow it if you keep on nagging and missing the point here. If i'm having to break down information to you from my previous comment, then i can't imagine what he has to do to make you repeatedly understand where you stand with him and his approach in this.

It may end up feeling that you lack understanding or aren't listening.

Be careful.

Stop fussing.

Start concentrating on on improving within yourself.

In answer to your question, treat him how you like, because it sounds like a stupid question.

If you're suddenly gonna be incredibly silly and just not understand, then you will miss his point entirely, and maybe that will benefit you both to go your own seperate ways.

If you however are learning something at all here, then you will treat him as an equal, don't bother gaming him, they're not stupid. Friends dont play games with each other. Don't project your insecurities on to him. he'll get sick of it and ou won't even have the choice of treating him however you want, as a bf, as a friend, etc cause he will simply move on. There are many more girls left in the sea, just as there are many more guys !

• Thanks again.

I have learnt many lessons this pass week.

Yes, he is a very busy man, and I did mention to him he

is always thinking, always pre-ocuppied with his thoughts.

Just sad that it ended the way it did.

I thought my chances were good with this man because he is 50,

he would be mature and know what he wants, but I was so wrong.

If something is not meant to be....so be it.

Thanks for all your input.

Piscesstar

• Ethereal27,

Your a sweetheart!

I know what I have do and have made that choice to move on.

When I allow someone to drain me mentally and physically, that is not a good sign for me.

I don't really blame the cancerian either, everything does happen for a reason.

The hurt will go away eventually.

I won't be jumping into any relationship anytime soon, and poor guy that or if does come along next!! LOL

Its great that you have your stuff together, know what you want etc.....

Piscesstar

• So I am new to this, I was reading some of the posts and thought ...Im not alone.. Here is my situation if any one has any advice.. I have been seeing my cancer man for a little over a year. He had always been closed, and mentioned that he noticed that I was the same way...! long story short how much pacients is one have to have I am really atracted to him and often fantisize about what could be.. He texts me when he wants to see me, seldomly do we speak on the phone. He is very tender and sweet always doing what he says he will. he shows his caring side when we are together. But it is like he falls off the face of the earth, and then resurfaces.. what to do? am I being used? or Is this the way he is at his best?

• Hi Shellshocker,

Had my tarot cards done by Watergirl18 today, and it does not look good for me and Cancerian man.

Life goes on!

Piscesstar

• Piscesstar: what did it reveal? you never know maybe if you share it with us we can help or something 🙂 I really hope it goes well with you

• Hi Passionate87,

Go into Piscesstar topics, and you will see what Watergirl18 wrote.

Let me know what you think.

This is the last reading I will do for a long time, only because if you have too many done it gets too confusing.

Watergirl is very nice, a very compassionate person.

My friend in Australia is a psychic, he told me somewhat the same thing. He told me regardless it won't last long term, and I am going to meet another man while seeing cancerian man. The biggest problem with the cancerian man, is he has many issues to resolve within himself and its his insecurities that hold him back, if I were to wait for this man, it would take a very long time. Ms Sunny actually said that too.

Tell me about you, I hope so much you find happiness with your guy.

Piscesstar

• @star40 Hes at his best there. The sweetness that he is displaying etc. You have to let him go, to watch him come back to you all on his own. You have to be comfortable in being alone with yourself too. Don't be afraid in just being. A year is a long time and if he is still coming back to you .. enjoy it !

• I think there is a problem with this thread. You need to post twice or sth so you can read new posts on a new page!

• passionate87,

Your last message did not come through.

I am off to work now, will check on it later today.

Have a great day!

• its been three days of not talking to my cancer guy so last night i sent him a text saying i didnt hate him, that i could never hate him (because i said i did when he cursed at me), and that i wanted to make sure he knew that because its been bothering me ever since i said it. he didnt respond so...we'll see what happens. im not gonna press the issue any further or reach out anymore. im gonna let him do it in his own time and if he doesnt then so be it.

• Piscesstar: well at least you know someone better is coming around and you won't be stuck in this mess for a long time like we all are with our cancerian guys. I wish you happiness and just try to look at the bright side of it. If you would wait for the cancerian for a long time then that would be a huge sacrifice to make. I know sometimes we need to take the risk for love but sometimes we just have to move on and find a better person. well watergirl did some reading for me which I didn't really understand she said my cancerian is having trouble with moving on regarding his previous relationship. well my cancerian never had a relationship he used to randomly date and we've been together for over a year I know off and on but still he cant just fall in love with other girl in our 2 week break but well I don't know.

He is back calling me many times a day which made me happy but I can't be sure that this is gonna last. so I'll keep my fingers crossed

• Passionate87

Give the relationship all you got! Give it a try and know that you did everything to salvage it. I am a great believer in that.

Things were going slowly with my guy and I did not want to push anything, at the same time knowing my hands were tied with the commitment issue thing. He did not really give it a chance, and I guess I had red flags all over the place. (denial)

Don't give up and at the same time be TRUE to you.....VERY IMPORTANT.

I know how hard it is to let go of someone when we develop feelings, but love should never feel empty, it should be exciting and no over analyzing or guessing, straight forward honesty is the key.

I don't believe in manipulating in a relationship to get what you want, it never works.

I hope you find the happiness you deserve. heartache suX...LOL

Take care

Piscesstar

• WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!! Girlies !!!! I know I have been MIA for a minute but im back ! Welcome to all the new peeps in the thread !!!

I have a major dilemma ! well yall know the game is this weekend . One of my Girfriends is gonna go with me. How do I get him to open up communication with me while im in his town ? I don't wanna call and tell him im gonna be at the game ( because he's still in the dissapearing act phase ) I was thinking that I was gonna just roll up on him . What do yall think ? I haven`t even told his mom that im going up there !! ( even though she thinks I should ) What approch should I use ? Should I text him ? Help girls , HELP ........

• @Kaplow hahaha

You're back in the game !? 😉

Well.. I say .. make sure to look very very cute, and just be your flirty self 🙂

Yes show up, suprise him !

Give him that feel of fresh air about you ! 😄

I always love that.

In my head, if i've felt out of balance with someone, i dont see them for a while and then when i do, i pretend it has all been 'refreshed' to start again ! haha (erm sound familiar ?)

And it works you know.

Sometimes i do get nervous about seeing them again though, cause i feel so good with out them around, to think about etc.. but when i did that with my taurus, he just pulls me back in again. some days though, i DOO need to recharge and clear my own head, just to feel peaceful. 🙂

He was saying to me "you can do what you etc " in regards to other guyys trying it on and i'm like "yeah i know can , I don't belong to anyone." And he said "actually no you belong to me",

hahaha. Noo. I dont belong to anyone 🙂 Free as a bird.. but if i'm going back to him.. surely that counts for something.. right ?!

Ditto for him too. Even though we're 'official' and all.

Someone mentioned about cancerians taking their words very seriously ?.. soooo true ! I can relate actually. i was being incredibly mushy to him.. and he just laughe dit off, ! He told me he didnt know if the message was meant for him/. !

Not gonna lie, that slightly annoyed me, cause i hate to feel like my display of emotions is just a joke or not taken seriously by the object of my affections. Its hard enough to kind of become comfortable with it all, let alone to then display it and be laughed at 😕

-Unless ofcourse, you know.. i'm on my period again. ahahaha

Oh hay girls, i met another guy, nothing happened or anything, just he wouldnt leave me alone.. guess what ? a gemini ! hahah

And boy, i said no to him sooo many times, he just doesnt get the message, kept calling me (he put his number into my phone after i said i was willing to only be friends) and the next day told all his friends that we actually got together ! Can you believe !

I was upfront and honest about the drama to my taurus.. who is feeling all doutfhul and insecure while hes away. 😞

But I told him he has nothing to worry about, the gemini guy however.. haha he should worry.. i dont like being lied about >:) I havent confronted him yet.. but its gonna happen.

you know whatelse.. ? ex gemini guy apparently is snooping around my girl friends too..

what is it with them hey !?

The deflation of male egos, quite possibly ?!

Just general creepyness ?

Ugh. like move on. 104039405 miles away.

So sketchy !

How is everyone ??

And the newbies in this thread ... I'm getting sooo confused with who i'm replying to hahaha.. all your nicknames start with P !!

😐

Love Love love x o x o xo

• hey everyone I was wondering do cancerian men get really jealous? my guy doesn't show it well here is the story there's a guy that works with me that my cancerian guy doesn't like bcz this guy keeps flirting with me so today my guy called via skype and heard that guy telling me a joke and i laughed so my guy was like listen i am tired i am going now and he hung up quickly I could see his face he looked upset like kind of angry. Well, usually I would call him and insist on him to tell me what's wrong but today I ignored him I was like oh ok get some rest bye!

so when cancerians get jealous do they act this way or do they behave in another one? and what should I do when he gets jealous? I keep reading cancerians need reassurance so I don't know about that cause sometimes whenever i assure him about my feelings and our relationship it seems like I push him away :s