Can someone read for me?

• Hello,

I'd like a reading, an insight on a friendship issue that is been going on for a really long time.

Thank you!!

• More information, please?

• Hi there,

Sorry, I just saw your reply.

The issue is: My 2 best friends, helped me plan my wedding , last December, but at the reception they got mad cause I didn't pay enough attention to them.

I think they were expecting a public recognition for all they did for me?

Anyways, I haven't been able to get over that, But I have to admit that besides that, we have the most fun together.Now we have casual contacts, but that is not what i want out of a friendship.

My question is, should I forget and forgive and go back to how things were before, or am I right to think that no good can now come from this friendship and close all contacts with them?

I need an insight about their motives, how they view the whole thing.

Any help will be appreciated!

• This post is deleted!

• Thank you!

Do you need any more info?

• This post is deleted!

• Wow!

That's discouraging!

So..basically, what happened wasn't just a misunderstanding..a miscomunication, they are actually not good friends, never have been?

• Exactly. Hey if you want to see for yourself. It's your decision.

• Thank you, I'll certainly keep your words into consideration..

• Skorpio8, I know the wedding day is supposed to be all about you but try and see it from your friends' points of view. I do feel you made them feel like nobodys who didn't mean enough to you to publically thank them for their help and support. It wasn't so much what you didn't say but your attitude to them that upset them. They felt you just didn't care about them.

• I understand that and considered it, but they knew the circumstances that preceeded that day and even if I did something wrong, I expected them to put it aside for that day and later yell at me, when i had the clarity of mind to defend myself..Instead, they picked up and left, leaving me in a bind..( the reception was their idea and i was counting on them to see that everything turned out well, each of us had specific duties)

This is the one time that i would love to put the blame on myself..instead, i can't do that, don't matter how i look at it. I've got to let it go..

thanks anyways, Captain

• skorpio8,I hope you won't allow this to spoil such a beautifull day for you...You sound very hurt.. Maybe all of you should meet up.

Sending you Peace, light, Love and Laughter.

Hugs Sheila

• Skorpio, there were mistakes made on both sides. You should never 'expect or 'assume' that people are going to behave in a certain way just because you want them to. Are you going to be the bigger person and apologise or are you going to throw away a valuable friendship over pride? It's really up to you now. How would you feel if something were to happen to your friends and you never saw them again or got a chance to make up?

You are all behaving like hurt children - who is going to step up and act in a more mature manner?