HIGH HEELS CLUB - FOR US TO HAVE FUN IN - ONLY LAFFS ALLOWED LOL

• Cat Cat n all else

i DO understand jokes can be used as AMMMONITION. aslong er there are people who think they are better higher up than others anything n everything can be used in WAR.

I saw war bc its what it comes down to. WAR to make urself feel better, WAR to protect urself.

What i mean by these "jokes" "fun pictures" is for us not to let all the neg stuff get to us. to get over oursel´ves.

i reckon we have by this entered the politcal talk . ive had plenty of such to last lifetimes from past lives. n frankly it hasnt changed much

• it isn't political" anymore", Charmed, it's just that, "somethings", can bring up hundreds, of bad, associated memories, which, bring up the feelings, that went with them, and it isn't "about (whoever) getting, over themselves" I'm sorry, you are, upset; I thought, this would help; This stopped, being about "politics", decades, ago, when it started, finally, to be, about "Rights" My, intentions, were well, meant, and just, wanted, to share with you; I've heard people, make jokes, about The Trade Center etc., too........ just saying.....Cat Cat

• Not upset Cat Cat. Juss weary of people always assuming the worst n pass sentence before one even has had chance to explain why where foirs and how so´s. Ive also heard nasty stuff regard 9/11. it mademe withdraw from a person fully. I was appalled n disgusted.

I try hard not to react at once, but to think it over a few times. I wish many more would.

for example the twerp in my class stood in a break, looked arouind n said " Wow, so many ditch class huh!" Not once did he stop n think that maybe bc classmates was lackingf could be due to sudden illness, personal private issues, family emergencies n what else. nooo he senteced them to be ditching class n by it not as engaged as he portrays himself to be, plus in between the lines sentence them not at the same level as he is at,. TOTALLY forgetting how many days he has missed out for lesser excuses.

What i revolt as is the shoot first ask later habit people enforces more n more.

I prefer to ask n then if i understand i dont bring out the gun at all.

• I know Charmed; sometimes, everything/everyone, "Is Hard", and sometimes, people, don't know, in "different/foreign" circumstances, "where to tread" and, A Nation, like this One, is so (almost unbearably, sometimes....)"Diverse", in so many ways, dozens, maybe hundreds, all considered, that, "accepted tolerances", aren't necessities, but mandatory, ways of life, to try to insure, as much, "Civil Liberty" and "Certain Unalienable Rights" for everyone, as possible, this, not having been the case, clearly, in the past, and frequently, still, in some ways/places today, still. Originally, The Constitution, was "seen"(by some.....) to be "for and by" Caucasion men; Women, were excluded, free(using that term loosely)or otherwise, as were indentured, (self imposed slavery) or forced slavery(bought and sold) my "examples", were chosen, carefully, in the sense, that, they, were, "final results," that, began to "change" the course of History, for the better; It is so hard, to have lived through, those times, so much pain, for so many; You, just can't begin, to imagine, understand; ' like Niagara/Grand Canyon(whatever), if a person, hasn't, didn't experience it, it will not be, clearly, grasped, understood, and I knew, you would understand this, but someone, needed, to share, and even that, is hard, difficult; Anyway, hugs Cat Cat

• enough said, about this/that, I believe, and since, this is the "High heels....", I offer this: picture, 1967 (oh, so much, to miss, that was good...) fast slick cars, great rock&roll, great fashion, everything, "happening" pasty-faced me,(looked, like I got "hit in the face, with a ghost"...with really blue eyes...) and "the kids", "sneakin' into "The MOTarrrrrr City", hoping, "someone" would take, "pity", on us, little "twerps", from the northern "burbs", and teach us to do "a little, MOOOTOWN! BABY!" and, amazingly, they did, instead of "sending us packing" Now, "those pictures" bring tears, to my eyes, too, but in gratitude, and pleasure, for the experience! there was this woman, (among many others...) and she says, to me,"Honey, what kind of dancing, you know how to do?" ballet, "goodie-two-shoe-Cat Cat" (sheepishly...) replies; she laughed, they all laughed, the most amazing Laughs(ever hear a "soul-laugh?) I ever heard , and said, "Honey, we going, to teach you, not only to dance, we going to teach you, to "strut-your-stuff"! those, were some of the best times, best people, of my life! I love them, to this day!, and I miss, them, and I miss, "Old Detroit"! and I miss, "drop-top Cadillacs" too! anyway, thanks, for the memory(s) Hugs! Cat Cat

• Seems to me we´re on the SAME PAGE, just from our various angles lol

I lacked to add to my last post that even if we view it differently we´re actually agreeing here.

Ok gotta ask this Cat Cat, moo town as in cow cattle town cow talk moo moo chewing grass 7 belly animals ? or "get down tonite, boogie boogie till u cant oogie no more" dance disco dancing queen???

For all ya ladies

• boogie! boogie! boogaloo!

• Ye a little shuffling oddly about in what resembles dancing always gets the spirit up

• Hi all admin included

After I spoke to a pal last night did it dawn on me that in my post on ethinic jokes also added a few that are seen POLITICALLY UNCORRECT. I sincerely apologize. I was NOt aware that they were NOT made from the very people mentioned in them. As a PROUD DANE N SOUTHERN to boot, and understand that the proud strong african american can be appalled, and all who like them. Please dont get me wrong. Im pro all colors and people. In this i have it like with religions and beliefs. All is good, there is no wrong or right. Im tolerant, and consider myself diplomatic.

here i was not. Any would have called me a racist and a bigot. Im neither. Again I apologize sincerely. and now being a dane ill post jokes in danes made by danes.

Enjoy

A Dane was in a pub in Sweden and a regular customer suggested to him:

"I'll give you $200, if you let me smash ten beer bottles on your head."

The Dane thought for a while and finally agreed, partly because of the peer pressure.

The Swede smashed the first bottle on the Dane's head, then the second and so on, but stopped after smashing nine bottles.

"So, when are you going to smash the tenth bottle?," asked the Dane.

"I am not a total idiot," the Swede replied, "then I would have to give you that $200."

A bar customer asked the bartender if he wanted to hear a Danish joke.

The bartender pointed to a large man at the end of the bar and said, "He's Danish.''

Then the bartender pointed to a burly policeman near the door and repeated, "He's Danish.''

The bartender then asked, "Now do you still want to tell that Danish joke, because I'm Danish, too.''

The customer replied, "Naah, not if I have to explain it three times.''

Danish road worker was hired to paint the line that goes down the center of the road.

The first day he managed to paint 2 kilometers, and his boss was very pleased.

The next day he only painted 200 meters, but his boss thought that he'd probably started off too hard on the first day.

But on the third day he was only able to paint 20 meters.

The boss called him into the office and demanded an explanation.

"Well, you see it's getting so darn far to walk all the way to the paint bucket," the Dane explained.

Swede, a Dane and a Norwegian found themselves deserted on a small island.

A Cannibal tribe lived on the island, and they imprisoned the three men.

The cannibals gave each of them a final wish.

First they asked the Norwegian.

The Norwegian wanted to see his wife once more.

The cannibals went to find the wife.

After he saw his wife, the Norwegian was eaten, and the cannibals made a canoe out of his skin.

The Swede wanted to smoke one more cigarette.

He got his cigarette.

After he was finished, he was eaten and his skin was used to make a canoe.

Then came the Dane's turn - he wanted a fork.

He started to punch holes into himself, and yelled: "YOU WON'T MAKE A CANOE OUT OF ME!"

A couple was looking through their new home with Ole the contractor, picking out wall colors for the various rooms.

They went into the living room first, said they'd like to have it in a pale green.

Ole wrote something down on a pad, then went to the window and yelled, "Grøn sida oop!"

They went on into the kitchen, where the couple chose a light clay color for the room.

Again the Ole wrote something on a pad, went to the window, and yelled " Grøn sida oop!"

This continued from room to room, upstairs and downstairs - all through the house until they were finished.

Finally, the husband couldn't contain himself any longer, he had to find out what was going on.

"I'm confused," he said.

"Every room we've gone to, we've picked out a particular room color, you've written on a pad, then gone to the window and yelled, "Grøn sida oop!

Now, I know a little Norwegian and we didn't choose green in any room. What's going on?"

"Oh!", said Ole, "I've got a Dane out der planting new lawn for me."

What is a party game played by Danes?

One Dane goes into a box and the other tries to guess which Dane is in it.

• very "Queenly" of you, Charmed! It, takes, "great courage", and compassion, understanding, and some quality, "soul searching", frequently, (all) to "apologize"; very "elegantly" done, also! I might add! The "Queen of Swords", is (probably) the "most difficult" of the "Queens", but if/once, mastered, emulated, (probably.....) the most important! Maybe, you should consider, adding, study courses, on to, your current, curriculum(after, "current",.........)that, would, "point" you, to diplomatic/government service; I think, you would be very, "good", at that! Have a great day! Later... Hugs! as always, Cat Cat

• I just KNEW that there were jokes like that in Denmark, I usually get Irish ones especially before I became a Matusevics, I was McNamara, (lots of band jokes ) they can't do anything funy with my name now........

• Its here again ..................Monday ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, crackers!

• it's better now, it's Tuesday

• Well sorta was ......................caugh some much needed sleep but once that done i juss needed a bleeding time out. its hump day now ......................... n i need ................ pardon the pun not to b ahm ye humped but a TIME OUT!!! Have any of u suddenly felt like the days didnt have enough hours and no matter what u did changed routines, thought patterns u still lacked like 12 hours each day???

• most days, never seem to get my to-do list any smaller but we actually got our lounge ? cleared and tidied yesterday, dyl was off college with that nasty cough and suddenly felt energetic, hubby thought he'd come into the wrong house LOL!!!!!!!!!! now we wait to see if it stays that way

• Does it ever???

• A lawyer died and arrived at the pearly gates. To his dismay, there were thousands of people ahead of him in line to see St. Peter. To his surprise, St. Peter left his desk at the gate and came down the long line to where the laywer was, and greeted him warmly. Then St. Peter and one of his assistants took the lawyer by the hands and guided him up to the front of the line, and into a comfortable chair by his desk.

The lawyer said, "I don't mind all this attention, but what makes me so special?"

St. Peter replied, "Well, I've added up all the hours for which you billed your clients, and by my calculation you must be about 193 years old!"

A man goes into his son's room to wish him goodnight. His son is having a nightmare.

The man wakes him and asks if he is ok.

The son replies he is scared because he dreamt that Auntie Susie had died.

The father assures the son that Auntie Susie is fine and sends him to bed.

The next day, Auntie Susie dies.

One week later, the man again goes into his son's room to wish him goodnight.

His son is having another nightmare.

The man again wakes his son and asks if he is ok.

This time the son says that he had dreamt that granddaddy had died.

The father assures the son that granddaddy is fine and sends him to bed.

The next day, granddaddy dies.

One week later, the man again goes into his son's room to wish him goodnight.

His son is having another nightmare, and the man wakes him again.

The son says that he had dreamt that daddy had died.

The father assures the son that he is ok and sends the boy to bed.

The man goes to bed but cannot sleep because he is so terrified.

The next day, the man is scared for his life, he is sure is going to die.

After dressing he drives very cautiously to work fearful of a collision.

He doesn't eat lunch because he is scared of food poisoning.

He avoids everyone for he is sure he will somehow be killed.

He jumps at every noise and hides under his desk.

Upon walking in his front door at the end of the day, he finds his wife.

"Good God, Dear," he says, "I've just had the worst day of my entire life!"

She responds,

"You think YOUR day was bad, the milkman dropped dead on the doorstep this morning."

A Swede was walking down the street with a duck under his arm.

"Where did you find that monkey?" asked the fellow pedestrian.

"It happens to be a duck." claimed the Swede.

"Shut up, Swede! I am talking to the duck."

Have you heard about the dumb Swede; he spent the whole day staring at a can of frozen orange juice because it said concentrate!

Sven and Lisa met on the boat as they proceeded to a new life in America and soon fell in love.

After clearing customs they went to City Hall to get a marriage license. Since neither one of them spoke much English one of the secretaries helped them fill out the required forms.

The lady asked Lisa "What's your nationality?"

Lisa said "I yust come over from da old country and don't unnerstand nationality. Vat's dat?"

The lady said "Well you are tall and blond and definitely have a Scandinavian accent. Don't you have a little Swede in you?"

Lisa blushed and said "Yah dat damned Sven, he yust couldn't vait."

What's the difference between Swedes and mosquitoes?

Mosquitoes are only annoying in the summer.

Why does the NEW Swedish navy have glass-bottom boats?

To see the OLD Swedish navy.

• love it.... large irish coffee, and a warm cushion for my back please

• he he he he he he make mine a white tea 2 sugars thanks

Cheap Therapy

by Geoff Weilert

When a package arrives I quickly open it wide

And hastily remove all the stuff found inside.

I discard all items except the plastic wrapped

That piece with bubbles in which air is trapped.

I spread the sheet and look downward with glee.

And with two fingers, I pop one, two, then three.

I feel quite content and my face gets a glow

I pop some more and move on to the next row.

I'm feeling so good I can't think of stopping

As the room fills with the sounds of popping.

Every worry and care and each little trouble

Floats away with the pop of each air bubble.

When I finally reach the end I feel quite mellow

All that popping has made me a contented fellow.

If you are like me, and contentment is a rarity,

Get some bubble wrap: It's cheaper than therapy

• NIce poem. I like it!