HIGH HEELS CLUB - FOR US TO HAVE FUN IN - ONLY LAFFS ALLOWED LOL

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• dmick59, THATS TOO FUNNY, I'M NOT SURE IF THE ANGEL HAIR IS GOING TO BE ANY GOOD LOL

OH NO, LAITHANO, WATCH OUT FOR CAPPY SHE LIKES TEQUILLA,

LAST CALL

CWB YOUR BEING PAGED....

ITS A GOOD THING I DON'T DRINK ANYMORE I PUT MY HAND THROUGH MY COMPUTER AND GRAB THE BOTTLE ROTFL

• A BOWL OF PASTA TO GO PLEASE FOR MY FRIEND ABOVE ME HEHE.

• This post is deleted!

• I thought wine went with pasta???? I don't drink but I think ya'all forgot about the bubbly stuff. Nothing like a couple bottles of bubbly. Forget about the hiccups....bring on the ALL OUT BEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLCHHHHHHHHESSSSSS. Burppppppppppppp.....

Two blonde guys were standing at the base of a flagpole, looking up. A woman walked by and asked them what they were doing. "We're supposed to measure the height of this flagpole," said blonde guy number one, "but we don't have a ladder." The woman took a wrench from her purse and loosened some bolts. The guys helped her lay down the flagpole. Then the woman got a tape measure from her pocket, took a measurement and said, "Eighteen feet, six inches," and walked away. Blonde guy number two shook his head and laughed. "Isn't that just like a girl? We ask for the height and she gives us the length!"

• LMAO yea there is also BLONDE MEN outthere. Thanx for reminding us auntie Bucky.

Ahm NOOOO i dont do tequila alone but its what cures when ya think ya was insulted. Im useally something as a plain beer from tap WHEN i AINT DRIVING!!!!

The spiked heels ............................ i dunno who put em on me .......... bartender coffee with milk please ....... n uh in an hour add a dram of olddanish with lemon thanx ....

How do you easiest find parts of your Lada car?

By following which ever Skoda car . Sooner or later it looses its parts.

• Yo Waiter! Need some chips and salsa here please!!! HOT HOT HOT stuff please....

• Waiter comes sets the hottest salsa dip there is, along various chips from across the world.

........................ how about some .......................... mmmm ..................... naahh im good, too soon for chocolates lol

• There is this witch who was always shouted at, said published by ignorant JALOUS people. One day she finally had enough. Equipped with a recorder she took a stroll in her town, and sure enough a jalous person shouted as the car slowed " SATANIST SHAME ON U FOR LURING OUR YOUNG INTO UR DEVILISH DOINGS. WIIITTTCCCHHHH!"

The witch cool as cucumber asked.

"Are you a christian catholoic?"

Bewildered the jalous person replied " christian."

The witch then asked

"What chuch do you go to?"

The jalous person told and the witch said thanx and left. All the while the witch had written down the person numberplate. The jalous person left wondering wt.

The witch went to the police and said.

" I wish to place a report on this person who drove this car, licenseplate number is"

The witch said the number n the police officer wrote it down and asked.

" What do u wish to report this person as?"

"1. haressement, 2. desturbing the peace and 3. impersonating a man of the church!"

• good morning girls,

here is it only seven fourty two in the morning,

the family is sleeping and the first thing i did,

was open my computer, girls you made my day start with alot of sunshine!

ramonita!

charmed is sitting at one of the tables, her friends were going,

ramonita goes to her and starts a conversation.

hi charmed!

his ramonita!

charmed have do you watch comedy central?

yes i do,

why?

it is it painful the way they take us poor girls and shred us to pieces?

yes, ramonita they leave me in tears!

suddenly ramonita get out of the chair, charmed i will be back in a little while,

ramonita, it look like you got something up your sleeves,

charmed, i know you are pshyic, sleeves no!

sleeves, pant pockets, purse, jacket, pockets, everywhere something fits,

sorry charmed that i am so shy, that due to the fact i think i am one of the youngest here,

i am only 26,

again sorry my computer suddenly got a dexlyia attach!

see you in a little while,

ramonita!

• sorry about the spelling, it hi

and attack!

be back!

charmed, sat there singing make my day!

ramonita

• OMG RAMONITA YOU AND CAPPY R QUITE THE PAIR FIRST THING IN THE MORNING WHOLY ****,ROTFL OMG LMAO

HUGS SHEILA

• I WAS 26 ONCE, WAIT I STILL AM...THIS YEAR I'M TURNING 26 YET AGAIN...

• This post is deleted!

• LAITHANO,YOU ARE WHO YOU ARE AS LONG AS THINGS ARE DONE WITH LOVE,THEN THATS WHAT LOFE SHOULD BE ABOUT.....

HUMOUR IS THE BEST SOURCE OF MEDICINE, AND I HAVE FOUND IT HERE....

WAITER A COFFEEEEEEEEE PLEASE, WHERE ARE THE SERVERS? NOW HEHE

• LIFE, LOL

• three men sitting behind a couple of nuns at a detroit red wing hockey game;

whose habit partically blocked thier view,

in a loud and annoyed voice,

the first guy said, i think i am moving to utah,

only one hundred nuns living there,

the second guy said i think i am moving to montana

only fifty nuns living there,

the third guy says i am seriously thinking of moving to

idaho, only twenty five nuns living there,

one of the nuns slowly turns around with a sweet smile on her face, in the softest and sweetest

voice,

why dont you guys move to hell, no nuns living there!

ramonita

• two girlfriends go to the fifth annual convention of mr. universe,

mr australia, mr australia starts showing his muscles, his handsome smile,

the first friend, starts exclaming wow what a hunk,

the second friend, angrily oh what a piece of junk.

mr. brasil, starts to show his muscles, his handsome face,

the first friend again is all excited, while the second friend is partically hyscterically yelling what a piece of junk,

mr, canada, is soon as he got on stage, the first friend starts whistling wow , what a man, the second friend, starts all over again, the first friend was frustrated.

takes her arm out and hits her with her elbow. and asks her, you are not on the other side are you?

no, i was just thinking what a piece of junk i got at home!

ramonita

this is orginally a mans joke, but i turn it around, just to have some fun

• lol

yeah mr. canada,

hugs from vancouver,canada