HIGH HEELS CLUB - FOR US TO HAVE FUN IN - ONLY LAFFS ALLOWED LOL

• BUMP .........................hellooooooo

coffeee n milk n pour on the drams n smack em croissants on warm n mmm hot lol like a good man, by the way how IS my men doing ???

what men maám?

waiters

eyeroll

• bump

bump.

a pastrami sandwhich, black coffeee,

oh my god, what this coffee got in it!

it set me on fire,

oh my bumps,

it is a long drive from us

to the other side of the world,

battery problems!

where are all the girls,

ramonita

• dunno but im here swinging between gloom doom n high spirits ...... waiter smack something ion that coffeee so i later can whine in my wine .....

n DONT go maám .............that gets ya ......

gets me what?

gets ya killed dude!

Yes miss of course miss brb miss.

mmmmm was THAT sarcasm??? LOL

cute kid cute ass LOLOLOLOL

• come right in folks,

hey ramonita, you are not in ringlings brothers!

where am i ?

charmeds cafe!

too much coffee, and it was expresso!

going home, let me head towards the door,

look out that not the door, bang,

that was the wall!

• u ok there darl`??? ............................ close that door, thiose disrespecting peeps NOT allowed

• Hey...I'm here...I was just finishing up some readings. All done for this list. Whew....it is more tiring than I thought. I think I now need a nice cup of cocoa to soothe my frazzled nerves so I can head to bed. I'd love to have nice Crown Royal nightcap....but alas....not for me anymore!

Did you hear about the blonde who plugged her power strip back into itself to save electricity?

This blonde went to the pizza place and ordered a pizza. The pizza guy asked her if she wanted it cut into six pieces or twelve.

“Oh, six,” she said. “I could never eat twelve pieces.”

What do you get when you put seven blondes in a freezer?

Frosted Flakes

hahaha.....frosty glasses over here please!!!! The girls are just waking up and need a little spike to that coffee....or maybe just a good stiff one!!!! 😉

• OOOHHHHHHHh ............................stiff one???? what kind did u EVER have in mind auntie bucky? hheheeheheheheheh

• The best kind!!!! It's been a while!!!! hahaha....nothing like a stiff one to help you sleep! Alas...not for me again right now!

So...it's morning for me again....tea on the table....wondering where all my buddies are? Sleeping it off?

Waiter!!!!!! Put the water on to boil....almost ready for my second cup!!!!

• 😛 oh u meant a STIFF DRINK

😞 LOL

• Ahhh....the good ole' days.... Now...after playing driver to the teenagers...I need to go find that cold cup of tea...maybe it's time to switch to something better!!!!! Afternoon ladies! What's for lunch?

I think a little sausage is in order .... hey.... got the buns hun????

• hahahaahahahahahahaah man darn it fresh out of buns n sausages ....... hmm i wonder when me man stops by with both ? ahahaahahahahahaahahah heheheheh snort whoops .....

metropolitan on me ladies lol

• That's what you call a whopper of a hotdog!!!!! Or a really good open faced sandwich!!! Ahhh...just got done in the garden....nothing like digging in the dirt. Now...where's the DIRT here??? Come on ladies!!! Thanks for the Metropolitan Charmed...early afternoon...definitely a good way to head into the dinner hour!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh hey CUTIE....you over there with the delicious buns.... another round on me please!

• Oh shoot my q was missed LOL n here i thought i was being seeerrriiiouuussss LOL

NOOOOOTTTTT OLOLL

well only a wee tad LOL hmmmm or mayb i aint subtle enough lol

MIDNIGHT margerittaaaasssss ............................. does it count every hour on the hour even in mornings i wonder? ah well WAITER bring em on lol

• I must have had too much sun....what Q?

• on when my man will bring buns n sausage to b grilled LOLOLOLOL

• mistress watches lover sound alsleep. while laying on his back, writes softly,

return tommorrow with cloths,

husband at home wife sees,

husband goes to sleep,

wife gently rubs off,

will do, five kids included!

• OOhhh uuhh ahm sweetie .................... i dunno about u but i dont condone cheating at all, ivew seen the devastation it leaves. n seriously cheaTing ya partner is in bad taste. sorry

bartender, mARGERITAS I NEED TO SWALLOW THIS N WAAAHH WAAHH WHINE LOL

who am i kidding?

• Well Bente...when you figure out when you man will show up with buns and sausages let me know! I'm still waiting for the same thing!! hahahahaha....

Enjoy the margerita....I think a straight shot of tequila is more like it....

• which ever tequila it whoops ass LOL

• a gift for charmed,

so wheres my gift?

aunt buck opens the door,

charmed puts her hands on her cheeks,

oh my god strippers!

bring on the show!