HIGH HEELS CLUB - FOR US TO HAVE FUN IN - ONLY LAFFS ALLOWED LOL

• All women-Important Health Notice

Do you have feelings of inadequacy?

Do you suffer from shyness?

Do you sometimes wish you were more assertive?

If you answered yes to any of these questions, ask your doctor or pharmacist about Cabernet Sauvignon.

Cabernet Sauvignon is the safe, natural way to feel better and more confident about yourself and your actions. It can help ease you out of your shyness and let you tell the world that you're ready and willing to do just about anything.

You will notice the benefits of Cabernet Sauvignon almost immediately and, with a regimen of regular doses, you can overcome any obstacles that prevent you from living the life you want to live. Shyness and awkwardness will be a thing of the past and you will discover many talents you never knew you had.

Stop hiding and start living.

Cabernet Sauvignon may not be right for everyone. Women who are pregnant or nursing should not use it. However, women who wouldn't mind nursing or becoming pregnant are encouraged to try it.

Side effects may include: dizziness, nausea, vomiting, incarceration, loss of motor control, loss of clothing, loss of money, loss of virginity, delusions of grandeur, table dancing, headache, dehydration, dry mouth, and a desire to sing Karaoke and play all-night rounds of Strip Poker, Truth Or Dare, and Naked Twister.

WARNINGS:

• The consumption of Cabernet Sauvignon may make you think you are whispering when you are not.

• The consumption of Cabernet Sauvignon may cause you to tell your friends over and over again that you love them.

• The consumption of Cabernet Sauvignon may cause you to think you can sing.

• The consumption of Cabernet Sauvignon may make you think you can converse enthusiastically with members of the opposite sex without spitting.

• The consumption of Cabernet Sauvignon may create the illusion that you are tougher, smarter, faster and better looking than most people.

Please feel free to share this important information with as many women as you feel may benefit!

Now just imagine what you could achieve with a good Shiraz ........

• shatz,

oh my god, the cabernet savigon sounds awesome, i will be sure to pass it on!

i cannot use it, the men in my family would put a musle around my mouth, but it is awesome!

hugs from florida,

now i sing a song to you,

tell me more, tell me more

ramonita

• HAHA LOL. O GOSH THE TUNE IS IN MY HEAD,WHATS THE NEXT TWO LINES

• Sadly the witch is based on a true story. I in my grrr made it into a joke. u cannot change limited skanks n ho´s, but u can change how u look at it all urself, so why not laugh? it pisses them off more than if ya wept in ya whine. ruins a perfectly good wine lol

ahm sideeffects of ANY wine after the loss of virginity, repurcussions such as uhm un n wanted n whoops pregnancies. LMAO

ps BRING THAT ON!!!!

• PAGING CWB WANTED ON OUR NEW FREIND JASONS REQUEST LOL

• IM HERE, LORDY ............... i was posting a HOW TO POST NEW POSTS for people to read n use. seems WAY to many dont know HOW TO or mayb just dont wanna.

Either way now its done, ........................... SCOTCH ........................ hmmm why is my timing off regard a fireman?

• Ahhhhh Shatz....you just described me on tequila. :0) You forgot to mention dancing on the bars and causing fights! Same thing with those very lovely lovely Long Island Ice Tea's!!!!! I was banned from drinking both when I was married because I got a little too loose. Truth here...I actually got caught having a little fun on top of the bar after drinking Long Island Ice Teas...that was shortly after I almost kicked out the windshield on our car because I was tap dancing!!! And the kicker....hahahaa.....I don't even know HOW to TAP DANCE!!!! Mannnnnnn.....that stuff is wicked....this was from my days of being 26 too!!!!! Now...I'm a few days from 46 and those days are over. Which now you know why I don't drink anymore!!!! Got a little too rowdy when I did! I did all that stuff!!! Remind me to tell you about the baloney some time....hahaha....

Here's a little didy from my own real life....my son was about 8 or 9 and we somehow got on a talk about sperm. I was trying to explain that boys had sperm and they kind of resembled little fish when they were moving. My son looks at me....straight face....I swear to god....and says...is that why my mouth tastes like fish???????? I resurrect this little conversation every time I want a good laugh and welll....now that he's 16 almost 17....I think today would be a good day to bring it up to him again!!!!

Heading for my 2nd cup of tea for the day....used to be nice to have Jim Beam in it...but alas...no morre. Best hangover cure???? Drink again....you forget all about the hangover!!!!

Sunshine and warm weather from Oregon!!!! Have a great day!! Will be checking in later!!

• OH MY WORD AUNTIE BUCKY OH MY WORD LMAO SERIUSLY tears sprang from em eyes lol OH MY GOD LOLOLOLOL

• "Mom?"

"MOOOOMM!!!"

" Yes?"

"How come you have a few gray hair in all your brown hair?"

"Well Peter, everytime you do something REALLLYYYYY stupid I get a gray hair."

Silence for 10 to 15 minutes.

"Mom?"

" MMM yes?"

"How come grandma has nothing BUT gray hair?"

• shatz,

wish i knew,

too many songs in my memories,

both in spanish and english!

sometimes what i remember is the first line,

thank you all, i have laugh so much my stomach hurts,

i will be back!

ramonita

• CWB YOUR SPIDY SENSES ARE NOT WORKING.

OMG AUNT B THAT WAS TOO FUNNY, IT REMINDS ME WHEN MY BOYS WERE LITTLE, THEY ARE 23 AND 24, THEY WERE WATCHING A SHOW ABOUT A WOMAN GIVING BIRTH,I HEARD THEM BOTH CRY AND SCREAM..."THEY SAID MOMMY YOU LIED TO US WE CAME OUT OF YOUR BUM!!!!!!!!!!!

ROTFLMAO

TOO FUNNY

HUGS SHEILA

• spidy senses???? .................oh bartender line em up again them tequilas n PLZ leave OUT them worms ............i sure as DONT wanna spend tomorrow headed for the john in time n untime. pfffttt tequila with worms ..snort ............... im not fat at all juss these pants makes my ass look huge!

ye? so what if i am pmsing or post psm , its my excuse whats urs???? snort

-- gulp-- gulp --- DANG glup

keep em coming tender!

• I AM GOING AWAY WITH SO TOMORROW FOR 5 DAYS OMG, MY LITTLE GIRL IS GOING TO GIRL GUIDE CAMP....THIS WILL BE THE LONGEST EVER TIME AWAY FROM HER:( AND SHE SAID THE SAME THING....

NOW MY SO AND I AFTER 15 MONTHS HAVE ONLY SPENT A NIGHT TOGETHER...I AM TOTALLY FREAKING OUT HEHE...ALSO I'M GOING TO STOP SMOKING AT THE SAME TIME...GET THE BOXING CLOVES OUT THIS MAY OR MAY NOT BREAK US:(

ANY HOW WANTED TO SAY I'LL TALK TO YOU SOON,

THERES SOME CRAZY CHATTY LEO THAT HAS TAKEN OVER THE FORM, HELP...

HUGS TO ALL

• LOL, OMG YOU MUST HAVE YOUR OWN COMEDY CHANNEL, PLEASE I'LL SIGHN UP

• are ......................are ya says says shaysahing u hick will ope .. ope cuse me buuurrpp open a.................. what wazz itzz a -- com

a com a como what thingie hick?

• WAITER, I THINKS ITS TIME TO CUT THE ONE ABOVE OFF....LOL

• i got to get out of this place, if it is the last thing i ever do,

not to long ago, at two oclock in the morning, my son comes into my room, with his hand starts banging on me bed, i woke up,

i felt i had three choices at the moment,

kill him

murder him

assinate him

i felt like the exocist was shaking my bed!

when i open my eyes, he folds his fists, places them on his waist,

and with a annoyed look asks me, did you eat my crab cakes, or did you

throw them out!

niether, i go into the kitchen with him, he takes a storage container which has in the sink wash!

they were here,

look i put the chicken that i took out to thaw!

accomadated the refrigator so it fit,

help him, look for a few minuites gave up, went back to bed, after i few minuites, i decide i want to go and get a glass of water, happy he shakes the storage container, look i found them,

his girlfriend is standing besides him,

oh wow, the storage container has a twin!

two oclock in the morning, while he walking back and forth in the kitchen with a serious look on his face,

i start singing at the top of my lungs, sponge bob square pants,

where are my crabby paties?.

ramonita

shatz enjoy your time!

• charmed was closing up ,

charmed can i help you clean up,

sure, heres a towel,

while cleaning up,

charmed did you hear about the new movie, three good men,

no, what is it about, it is a romantic comedy,

two of the men are taken,

so what up with the magnifying glass you got in your hand,

oh charmed, i am looking for the one that is left

ramonita

• HAhaahahahahahaah

well darn bartender i DO believe he poured me worms again, my tummy feels crabby this morning ................................ me think ill have the runs. my gut says so...................... my instintc also.............juss a q of wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnn ......................

• bump