Captain, wanted to share something with you....

• Dear Captain,

Hello! I just wanted share something with you that has happened to me yesterday and today. 🙂 I have received some wonderful signs from my loved one Steve (in heaven) and a couple of time when I turned on the radio, certain songs I haven't heard in a while came on and made me smile. I actually felt like he was right there in my car! I love it! I thanked him for the signs, songs etc...(always do) and tell him I love him always and forever.

Anyway, just wanted to share that with you. I hope you don't mind. 🙂

Love & Blessings,

Angel

• I love to hear it. Most people who hope to receive signs from their loved ones don't realise that being uptight and too wrapped in grief actually prevents them from being contacted. But when they relax and open to the experience, their loved ones can easily come through. You know you will meet again, don't you.

Thanks for letting me know! 🙂

• Dear Captain,

Thanks so much for your comments. 🙂 Although Steve and I were not together in this lifetime I know in my heart that we will be together again and he will be waiting for me when I cross over. The love I have for him is so beautiful (words can't describe it and it isn't just a physical thing). Sometimes I wish I could zip up to heaven etc..... lol!

Oh, before I forget- here is something very interesting. I had been talking to my Aunt Anna (who is in heaven) and I had asked her if she could watch over Steve when she had any extra time. (I was very close to my Aunt Anna when she was here on this earth)

The next day when I was in the car- 2 songs came on, the first one was from Steve and the second one was from my Aunt Anna! (her song to me is Dancing Queen by Abba) and then it happened again the next day! I started to smile and laugh and said out loud, "Thanks Steve, Thanks Aunt Anna for making my day! " Later that evening I just felt both of them around me and I could hear thoughts going through my head from my Aunt Anna (saying "Yes, I will watch over Steve when I can. He will be here for you and you have nothing to worry about. He loves you very much and so do I." Tears started to well up in my eyes and then I cried a little and then stopped. It's just one of several experiences have had.

It's amazing how much my intuitive abilities have increased!

I love and miss Steve so very much! 🙂 I'm sure you can feel the strong love between him and me and although we didn't get married in this lifetime the strong love we have for each other will never die. He is a beautiful soul!

I will definitely let you know more! Thanks for listening and taking the time to respond to my posts! I really appreciate it!

Love & Blessings,

Angel

• Everyone on the other side does indeed watch over everyone else so you can be reassured of that. Their communication is different there - they each know instantly what everyone else is going through. There is no unhappiness or loneliness there because they are linked up.

People think i'm strange when I say I am looking forward to my death but it is so wonderful over there. 🙂

• Guess what? I had a dream last night about me and Steve! It was so beautiful and felt so real!

Also, today I was out and all of a sudden I had a strong "feeling" that he was right behind me (giving me a hug I think) and I could feel his love....... wow! so beautiful!

Anyway, thanks for letting me share all of this with you! 🙂

Love & Blessings,

Angel

• Dear Captain,

Thanks so much for your response! No, I don't think it is strange when you say your are looking forward to your death- I completely understand! I am the same way!

I really miss and love Steve so very much! I hope I will always be his "special one." He hears my thoughts to him also? I wish I could hear him.

Love & Blessings,

Angel

• Captain,

Was I right about my Aunt Anna being with Steve etc...? Does Steve hear all my thoughts to him? Thanks so much! 🙂

Love & Blessings,

Angel

• Angel, those on the other side are 'with' everyone else in the sense that they are all connected by thought. There are no physical bodies with which to be 'with' someone in that sense but they are all much more intimately connected to each other than we on earth are. And they do hear all your thoughts because of their own thought connections.

• Dear Captain,

Thanks so much for answering my questions. I love Steve so very much! 🙂

Love & Blessings,

Angel