Numb and lost

• Hi there,

I have always had a gift for sensing things and attended a course to help me harness this ability.

Yesterday l found out the the baby l was carrying had no heartbeat at 7 weeks 3 days....basically a missed miscarriage. I usually feel my relatives close to me but not so in the last few days.

This is a strange experience for me and really hoping they would be here,around me to help me work through this. Do you think they will come back? I am numb at the moment so maybe that has something to do with it?

Many thanks,

R 🙂

• Rosie121 I am so very sorry to hear of your loss. A loss as you have experienced is tremendous. It can desensitize you. Take some time to work through your feelings, allow yourself to mourn. I believe they have not left you. You may wish to think of it in terms of them caring for the child you lost. My daughter lost a child years ago. She thought no one cared. In fact I think I mourned the loss even more than she did in some ways as it would have been my first grandchild. She didn't realize this until one day I broke down and told her. Trust that when you are in a better state of mind and emotion that you will become more aware of their presence. Take the time to heal.

• Thank you RCdreamer it was nice to hear your thoughts on this and a lovely way to consider the quietness of my relatives!!! :-). I hope your daughter went on to have healthy children....

I'm in a funny place where my body is desperate to conceive again whilst my head feels differently! Lol. This would of been my first and naturally never been that maturnal and all to the sudden l feel like l need a baby.....amazing what nature can do!

R x

• I have had a couple of miscarriages and my experience is that when you lose the foetus so early nobody really takes you seriously, whereas your hormones are all over the place. It is part of nature and if it hadn't been taken now it would probably have been taken later. My heart is with you, I hope you manage to conceive again soon, and give it some time to mourn your loss yourself before going to your family.

• Hi paddifluff, you are right when it happens so early you do feel very alone. I just don't know how or if l even have the right to greive....

Today l feel rubbish and very alone but l have felt the presence of spirit...yay!!! Just wish l knew what they are saying....:-(

R x