Blocked Energy Flow / Indecisive / Negative Energy

• Not here to alarm anyone... but when your surrounded by more or more people that say, "em, don't mean to twist your arm or anything.... but I think your crazy, nuts, or someone should give you an hour of their time on the comfy leather couch."... should that be a good indicator to 1.) Stop producing your favorate ritual of drawing stick figures with witty one liners. 2.) Stop sharing your ideas for a whacked out plot for a badly conceived mystery story, 3.) Misunderstand other people - when they say, you ought to be craving MONEY and POWER and embracing that NEGATIVE POWER one possesses.

Should I be very afraid... to give all the "happier" crayons in the spectrum to have a chance to share their brilliance with me --- so I won't be laughed, or made the butt of jokes when trying to mimic their beautiful appearances like STEPFORD WIVES, or some clone - bot who can be a better version of what I can be truly myself ?

My Inner Strength is tempered... but I see a lot of BIASD THINKING - in terms of, "One should be a certain way" and then one become bitter, BUT EXPERIENCE HAS MADE ME A RICHER PERSON out of the experience.

you know... how expensive those "lucky charms" can be. Retail Therapy isn't the way to solve that.

T.G.

• Dear Geargail

1.Am not sure I understood everything you said ,but you sure are a creative person and could take up writing or any other creative form.

2.Dont pay attention to other people,follow your inner light.Focus in meditation or through any other way(walking in the woods?!) on your inner calm center.

3.If some people really get to you,you could visualize white light around yourself,only letting love and light enter.

Love and Light dear

• There is a reason why we are here on earth. Each of us serves a purpose, even if we don't know it yet. But NOBODY is meant to be a slave of anybody. To help someone doesn't make you a slave. To be nice and avoid fights, doesn't make you a loser. Each of us has a set of knowledge and abilities, that we come to earth with, and that we can choose to improve or not. because life is meant to learn and move forward, we are to improve in one way or another.

When receiving comments, try to look within. What have you done to cause these comments? Did they say the same thing to practically anyone who share similar ideas as yours? If they do, then they are just narrow minded. Ignore them or oppose them, it's your choice.

If, however, they don't do this to everybody with similar ideas or point of views, then look within. You might have missed a crack that you need to fill in. There is nothing wrong with wanting to be yourself, but there is a great deal of advantage to be a better person. because every change starts from within, so does improvement. Focus on improvements, and pay less attention to what other people think of you. They will learn their own lessons.

Learn to protect yourself and cleanse off negative energy that lingers. It sure lingers, if you are always surrounded by people that exudes negativity. If you let it linger, you will be consumed by it. Protect yourself by visualizing white or blue light around you at all times. Energy is an air form. Its attack is invisible but felt and can be harmful to health. It can hit you even if the person is not the same room. The natives call it 'blue egg of protection' and it will return any negativity sent to you, back to sender.

I use gems to cleanse off lingering energy. You can choose other methods if you know any. I use quartz crystal (clear) and black tourmaline. Crystal repels it, tourmaline absorbs it. So in any way, negativity can't linger. I wash them with salt under running water. and blow my breaths on every corner. then I leave them under the sun for a few hours or until the sun sets.

I use them for moon rituals also, but that's a personal choice.

• need to add

try not to exude negativity, or it will be returned to you. try your best, don't feel guilty if you can't help it. it takes time to train your self to stay positive anyway.

the blue/white light, only protects you from negativity sent by others. If you send negativity out and the universe returns it to you, the light won't repel it. because it's a part of your lessons.

those who send you negativity, will get it back also and they will learn this themselves.

• It's the guilt complex - that makes the negative energy stick around. (( The lesson is to break-free of old programming.)) The kind of person I've associated with a defeatist view on life, changed and transformed as a parent to a much more happier senior citizen. --- so crossing my fingers, that this NEW POSITIVE SIDE I've never seen my Mom had... from what I've heard by e-mail won't pass away too quickly...

I do appreciate the BLUE / WHITE SPIRAL meditation.

The problem is that I've associated the THOUGHT FORM as an old memory of someone that looks like Actress Kathy Bates - from Stephen Kings' MISERY novel around 1990-91... and it just feels like that energy is still around... when I keep thinking of that one line from XENA, WARRIOR PRINCESS --- where she confronts her dark self and it speaks back "You know how I kill, I take on the eyes of my victims" and the dark self's eyes glow from the sillouette shadow.

A former "coven mistress" did say - GROUND ONESELF A WHOLE LOT, take up sculpting with sand or clay / or take of Parks and Recreation... but I've got a BLACK THUMB, and plants can be so delicate. (( There's this ATTRACTION / DISGUST push n' pull )) associated with, "Ah, you found something that made you feel so good - but now you're filthy.)) Guilt returns for another bite.

Decided to get focused on writing / narrating a role playing game script --- thinking, I might be able to put some an idea of a short story that NEEDED a stronger PLOT and more BELIEVABLE CHARACTERS to the test.

• finding out for myself - if an art illustration ( I've used Photoshop - Wacom Art Tablet / Intuios ver. 4) will load up. --- as mentioned in the guidelines 400 x 800 pixels.

Anyway, the step I'm taking to overcome my negative energy - is to put it to constructive use. Role Playing Games have been something that makes people feel a sense of Value and Power. Some things one really can't be in real life... especially with this awful economy. Still, dream that dream of being a comic book author... someday.

• It's an actual LLC site - and the idea perhaps is that if you have FAITH IN SOMETHING, don't stop oneself from at least trying to present it. (( Secondly, I considered how VIDEO GAME CONTROLS tend to ruin the hand muscles... and I like to keep them in order to draw or blog something.)) So who can really AFFORD something like a Wii System is beyond me.

My hope is that I can design something LOW TECH - and it would help others develop and narrate better stories with more convincingly FLAWED CHARACTERS. What is missing these days, is the part where you can CREATE YOUR OWN MATERIAL as a NARRATOR, and then test the story out in SOLITARY mode.... work the kinks out of the Introduction / Scene / Chapter.

... Rather than trying to convince someone ALREADY established, I've figured that all that is needed is to field test this system, and just say that this is something that could be progammable to use for a DROID / VERIZON cell-phone ap. (( At least the KINDLE would be a more interesting product if they allowed graphics.))

That's my thought at this point.

• well guilt is negativity on its own

that's why don't send it out LOL

if you do make mistakes, just make amends

and move forward, learn the lessons

create, if that's what you wish to do

after all, if we can think it, then we can create it

• To Rise Above (from the DailyOM website)

We reach a high vibrational level when we are whole, healthy, and fulfilling our potential. All matter is made up of energy, and that energy is in motion continually. Everything in the universe, from the smallest molecules to the most complex living beings, has an optimal rate of vibration to keep it healthy. We reach this high vibrational level when we are whole, healthy, and fulfilling our potential. Human beings are able to consciously control these vibrations within themselves using a variety of techniques. We know when we have reached a high vibrational state because we feel good and can sense that we are aligned with all that is. We find we are capable of healing and have good intuition and perception that are a result of our resonating closer and closer to our ideal frequencies.

Thoughts, emotions, intentions, choices, and actions contribute to our vibrational state, as do the environments we inhabit. Affirmative activities that leave us feeling joyous, appreciative, loving, and peaceful raise our vibration. Constructive, creative, and expansive thoughts do the same. When we cultivate habits that contribute to our physical health and strength, our vibration is likewise raised. Certain mantra meditations, breathing exercises, and chants are designed to increase vibration. But simply practicing gratitude and forgiveness, surrounding ourselves with loving high-vibration people, eating whole foods, and spending time in nature can also help us transcend our current vibrational limitations.

When your desire for change is strong enough, you will find yourself gravitating toward what can help you achieve and maintain a high vibrational state. A positive outlook will then become the most important tool you possess, and this outlook will sustain you when the path leading toward transformation is wide and winding. As you evolve, your vibrational frequency will also evolve, aiding you in the creation of an even higher reality. Consciously and unconsciously, you will attract auspicious circumstances and positive people that will help you continue exploring the scope of your higher self until you move beyond the earthly plane.

• In a nutshell - let's just say, a person decided to commit 'cold turkey' with forgoing DIET SODA. Some folks actually develop an adverse reaction to the flavor of it. Even other kinds of items, one would not be aware of. (( The body rejects certain things, when one stops following a certain habit.))