Jenever7 turns 50 today, 7-7-60, Can anyone give me a read on my year ahead?

• Yep, that's a long time and it feels like a great time to think about what's important for such a milestone year. If anyone is willing to provide a little insight on the year ahead I would very much appreciate it as I feel very reflective about arriving at this birthday. Things are up in the air in so many directions it's wide open, just general thoughts or trends. Thank you very much! Jenever7

• Happy Birthday!

You are now in an 8 personal year according to your numerology.

The 8 year represents material accomplishment, money, material freedom, business, high finance, control, power, success, achievement, recognition, profit, executive ability, management, authority, fairness, and responsibility. Pay and collect debts. Focus on how to increase money. Be business-like and practical. You can gain recognition for prior years of hard work. Push your goals. Make important contacts. Partners will come through business connections and may not last. Health is generally good, though you may feel tired. You may want a new car, travel, and not to be limited in a boring job.

This is your power year, a period when you can make important strides in your life. Coming after a very slow and introspective period (2009), you may start feeling some stirrings of ambitions. This is a year of big decisions and major achievements. Activity is your keynote now, and you will find yourself very much involved and occupied. Opportunities for advancement and recognition for past and current work is likely to come about during this year. You have things going for you so long as you take advantage and act. It is easy for you to branch out and expand in a businesslike manner. If you are at all inclined, this is the time to exude self-confidence and authority, because others will tend to be receptive to your leadership and control. Your power and status potential is at a peak of the nine years personal epicycle that concludes at the end of the next year.

The rest of 2010 is a great time for goal setting and attainment. It is also a year for business, and material matters. Because it is a year of personal prosperity, you are in a position to manifest whatever it is that you want in life. It is a year to reap the rewards of previous efforts, as well as a time to give some time, money, and energy to philanthropic pursuits. This year will find you dealing with important people, important decisions, and important methods of operating, rather than being bogged down in petty details. When individuals have not put the time and effort into their business, or have not developed an understanding of the universal laws that govern prosperity, it can be a time of financial challenge. Force, energy, and power are at your command during this year, although you are asked to use it wisely and with the intention of achieving the highest good of all those around you. Set your own direction and participate fully in the process.

• Thanks so much Captain! What a nice birthday gift. It would be great to find some real success and security to put an end to several years of living in financial uncertainty. All the elements are certainly in play in my life right now to make a lot of that happen. I've got good connections, good mentors, and what I think is a good plan forward to get me there. Indeed, I hate the petty details and I can't stay out of the "big picture" aspects of anything I am working on. This has caused me some serious employment issues this past year, but thanks to the protection of higher management, I have been given new opportunities to succeed - BUT - not without a tremendous effort on my part. Have to prove myself. It's terrific to know that I've got "universal" support in that effort. That should help me remain confident in my abilities and forge ahead!

Thanks again for taking the time to post here Captain. I will have to let you know how things go through time. I expect some kind of change by September as there are specific goals I have to meet by then. It will be "all or nothing" at that point, as I will either have demonstrated a real achievement through my work, or, it will flop, lol. Very exciting though - the adventure of new possibilities and opportunities. It feels good.

Well, I'm having a wonderful 50th birthday here, filled with love and nice surprises. I'm glad you've been a part of that Captain!

• Happy Birthday Jenever7!

• Thank you TruSpirit!!!