Hearing voices

• I can hear voices and sometimes it is very load and seem to come from a loadspeaker next to the computer. I take Abifily to stop that and it stops, but I think I should go to a psycic college where I can ask peopel and learn about the whole subject. I find that the news that we can continue to live is wonderful, jet these spirits or voices mostly go wild and then it seems that a whole huge group of people is in my flat and wants to talk to me and that is what scares me and I stop then.I can't see anything, I just saw by all the noise one girl and a view month one old man, happy looking at me and my daughter. Very serene.

What do you think shoulkd I go to a psycic college?

• Hi. Yes something has caused you to become more open. If you check, probably gifts that already run in your family. That is way too many voices at once, more like a radio than a telephone. You should control them, tell them to shut up, or stop speaking all at once. You are in control. I usually cast out any evil or threatening voices. Some are good, some are bad. Heed any disembodied voice as you would a person who walks up to you in the street and has something to say to you. Some are stupid or crazy. Just because they may be dead, doesn't mean they are wise. I generally try and note past, present and future and establish a time line, since technically there is no time in space.

You need to learn discernment in this situation. Determine which voice is you, which is God if you have a relationship with Him, which are your guardian angels and personal guides, which may be ancestral, which may be helping spirits, which may be noisome and destructive spirits of chaos, which are parasites, and hopefully not, but if any are demonic.

Visions can be iffy, since many spirits can alter what they project.

Good you can control it and get quiet when you want it.

I wouldn't bother with research, already alot already done on psi, see what already exists first.

What is the point. I generally try and get lottery and prospering info from my contacts. I put them to work.

• I wil go in the next days to the college and get the brochure. I am scared that the voices I will hear again when my partner will work again. He was ill and was at home so I did hear nothing, but once he is out and my daughter with friends, then I am more prone to hearing voices and with me this is really funny. My ears seem to swell and is like moving and yes I had the sensation to hear a radio.

I have found out that some voices were thoughforms and true. The people were all alive.

And once before I took the tablet I thought I see people in the tube, and made a photo from then when on the picture was anohter women, which I haven't seen. Since then I believe that the dead have a way to be alive here on earth.

and once I got a picture of a atomic bomb explotion on a tarot card and the next day the news was abaout this bomb in South or North Korea.

With me htis whole thing is really a bit wild.

• You should explore this more. I go to a spiritual circle once a week where we practice meditation and mediumship. One of the people in the group also has the talent to hear and see people that have passed on. They talk to her all the time, and even follow her around to keep talking to her. I do not share this talent and find it very interesting when she shares her experiences. She is trying to learn how to more effectively communicate back to them, and also how to effectively shut them out when she is trying to go about her life. Sometimes they can be a real bother.

But you should seek out some guidance from persons more experienced with these matters.

• Hi DreamerNorth, Was wondering how you found this group and your advice on finding a similar group in my area. Thanks.

• i always was with the spirits, i heard and saw when i was young as a little child.

i use to play and talk to them, but as i got older it went away but some years later it came back to me at full force, i couldn't control it. but i strengthened my mind and i can calm the voices and visions. at times i'm in a "manic" state and i hear and see what others can't comprehend.

the best way is to relax and clear your mind. if you can't do that then think happy thoughts,good music, and have a great belief in yourself. you can achieve anything.

David Oliver is a good guide.

be optimistic and great things can happen.

I believe i have a gift, but i deny it cos the voices and visions get too much so i've learned how to handle it.

i have dreams of my relative angels coming to me and telling me things, i think happy thoughts and drift off asking questions (good ones) and your dreams can reveal what you need to do.

but beware of the bad ones (dreams), they can scare but it tackles your fears and you have to face them.

remember you are looked after by a higher power, use your gift to explore new avenues in life.

hope this can help or inspire someone.

• Yes, do whatever You have to do to learn how to tap in & help these SOULS. Somehow, Someway, YOU have Something that they are attracted to, or need on their journey along the way of transforming their energies from one form to another. They may be "STUCK" & right now, right where You are is comfy for them, or like a kind of "weigh station" , or "truck stop" for them.

So YES, YES, DO ALL YOU CAN TO HELP WITH THE TRANSFORMATON & RELEASING STAGES. YOU HAVE A POWERFUL, SPECIAL GIFT, NO HARM WILL COME TO YOU, IF YOU LET IT FLOW IN/OUT/AROUND YOU, KEEP IT FLOWING, DO NOT TRY TO STOP, HARNESS, OR USE FOR YOUR OWN----HELP THESE SOULS PASS THROUGH THEIR STAGES

THEY ARE TRANSFERRING ENERGIES FROM THIS PLANE OF EXISTENCE TO THE NEXT & THEY MAY BE A LITTLE CONFUSED AS TO HOW TO MOVE ON TO THE NEXT.

BLESSINGS & MIRACLES MAY THEY ENVELOP & KEEP YOU!!! MAY PEACE, TRANQUILITY & LOVE GUIDE, SURROUND & HOLD YOU FOREVER----LEARN WITH PEACE!!!!!!!

• Hello,

I am audio-clairvoyant, which sounds like what you are describing. One thing that I did to help me channel some of the voices and separate the "noise" was to sit in a quiet place with a pen and some paper and listen to what was coming through and write down what I was hearing. I also made sure to state that only positive energies were allowed to come through. Trust me, there are some energies out there that do not have your best interest at heart and will take advantage of you if you are not careful.

If there is a community of psychics in your area try to get to know some them and see if anyone can mentor you. Or at least help you to understand this more and help you gain control.

The other thing I did in the very beginning was to talk to a doctor as well. It seems contradictory, but it is always best to look at thing from every angle.

Now I have very good control over my gift, I no longer have a hard time focusing on my everyday things because of voices that are too loud, I meditate every evening and every morning before I even get out of bed, and I write everyday. The writing has been the single best thing.

I have helped people find answers, and I have had some bad experiences with bad entities, but all in all I love the gift I have.

It will serve you well, as long as you use it responsibly.

Namaste,

Becky

• I have to get the courses first of all which I like to take. There will be an interview and then they will decide if I am suited for the courses in the college.

In the last view weeks and month I heard nothing because my family was all the time at home, but now as one is abroad and my daughter out with her friends I hear a background noise of voices but I don't do anything. I wait till I am in the course.

And thanks for the advice.

• I can relate, the guy I care about has the same problem, He takes Seroquil, but at times he'll go without it he says that he don't like the side effects, and sometimes resorts to drugs o0r alc ohol as a means to combat the voices.