LACK OF RESPECT

• prob is they dont read squat!

• i WAS WORRIED THERE THAT YOU THOUGHT IT WAS ME

• Noooooo i know who is was. n all is ok. is juss when its as personal as mine is i get annoyed when people jump on n mooch. ive done it n ive stopped bc when it annoys me who doesnt it then annoy. ive then practised the ask before u post n await a yes or a no.

• I ALWAYS READ FIRST, SOMETIMES THE ANSWER IS IN THERE ANYWAY SO WHY POST IF YOU DON'T NEED TO, ESPECIALLY ON SOMEONE ELSES THREAD ?

• Dunno Chrissi its apuzzle. Either bc its easier to mooch, maybe bc all else do it all the time n its how do we say useal procedure? or mayb bc they dont know how to make a new thread? or they made one n was ignored for ever. i dont know.

i have no idea on how to change it unless admin automatically send out a how to post on forum guide when u have joined n gotten ur welcome to greeting. else hell if i know

• YOU KNOW YOU ARE PROBABLY RIGHT THEY SEE SOMEONE ELSE HAS DONE IT AND GOT AWAY WITH IT SO THEY THINK IT'S OK FOR THEM TO DO IT, AND AS PEOPLE DON'T OFTEN OBJECT IT BECOMES HABIT, THEN EVERONE THINKS IT'S OK AND IT GETS OUT OF HAND AND BECOMES THE MESS WE HAVE NOW

• ding ding ding the lady wins a prize ................... prize to whine on it lol

• Please, I'm asking my friends to please take a look at the following thread, my intention was good but this young lady has a problem.. Perhaps together we can let her know that I'm not trying to pick on her. Thanks

http://www.tarot.com/forum/topic.php?id=10423

• NOTSHY im sorry to say this but since i now see that your posting this everywhere trying to slander me i no longer care about your feelings and i just want to say that you would think someone with all your problems would be a little nicer but guess not your a total b i t ch worry about you and your health and not me and sorry but wtf are you trying to prove ? This is super weird

• This post is deleted!

• OMG listen if the psychics or readers or mediums or whatever avoid me how weird would that be since they should feel or know my true intentions which were to come here and seek spiritual guidance not argue with people whats the big deal this is weird and im 23 not 22

• Hi folks, is it rude to refuse a reading to a poster when you know she has already been consulted by the best this board has to offer? I was even given the link. I am only a beginner but I would really feel like there is nothing new I can add to her readings, I would be stepping on someone else's territory. I think it is so rude actually, not believing what the best says, or rather not being satisfied with it. It would annoy me right bad if anyone did that to me.

xPaddi