LACK OF RESPECT

• Fellow readers i ask your consultation. please head for thread:

http://www.tarot.com/forum/topic.php?id=9226&replies=8

read it an help me so this lady will open her head n get it once n for all. thanx

ps ill b at the whine weep cry curse club for a bit

• Lildolphin is EXACTLY like whats her name again mental i had fall out with in december 2009, jan n feb 2010, what was her skanksass name .................. i came personal to abhor her. never satisfied always seeking always whining alwasy bombarding with questions ignoring the replies totally, blindfolders on barging like a rhino in chinastore. this one is EXACTLY the same.

sad. ive reported her. such person i dont need in my life nor on here. she whined to the wrong person.

• thank you RisingPheonix

I do read the posts & I love all the wisdom you all provide and best of all it is helping me grow as a person. as for cutes guys I have a man (its been rough for the last few years and he is slowly coming back around) but it never hurts to look!! ­čÖé

• Ok, normally im not a grrr person nor when i am mailed with requests to my private email BUT when i have stated im ill n recouperating n i do not never ever read when i am ill, i simply do not have the energy for it. But i see it happene time n again. Normally when mailed privately its by close friends, but still.

Its like this, members people dont give a rats ass wether we┬┤re ill, indisposed, working, our of town, working ass off, or giving birth. hecj we could b in mid labour half way in a press n ding " u got mail" or n a text n some one request dispairingly or a read.

Has it come as far as we need to post WE┬┤RE ILL N WE DONT READ DONT POST TO US NOR MAIL BC WE WONT REPLY U??????

Since when has members n friends stopped breathing being calm n reflect is this issue mine to worry about even? is it so urgent that i bug one even though i know they are INDISPOSED???

We do KNOW how baly u at times needs us, BUT did u ever stop to think we need ourselves too? that our partner kids fasm need us aswell???

Another is when we hear our fellow reader is indisposed we let people know n yet they dont give a fathing fart n post mail anyhews? since when is our words not good enough to be trusted? u know its the same as saying i want u to drop all u do read me even thogh i dont believe a word ya get , but i want it bc i can n ill get it no matter what from as many as i possibly can trick.

Im close to hang this job up n say yo if u want it take it here u can have my job im done. I gather its why so many of the GREAT ones that came here when i first started out here has long gone n hardly ever comes back.

I wont never get it, they wanna believe us as long as we help em with evereything guide path the ways step by step in all n everything BUT by powers that are if we are ill busy indisposed ...........................then we aint respected.

Or are we at fault our selves bc we are so giving? have we pampered these selfish people too much? have we given so much they have forgotten to use their own intuition n common sense?

I by powers that are hope damn as not. Maybe i oughta make 2 lists, one that says this n that reader is no availeble for the time being so dont buggar asking n one that says these ones are availeble. I dunno.

Shall we vote?

• I agree, but then something has to be done because someone will burnout, look at poor brian tristram, he got 62 pages of requests on one thread, in less than three days, I admit I posted there, but he was so snowed under he's disappeared, and hasn't come back

• and it was also why I started this thread...a blessing (beannacht) as thankyou, because I know that some people can be so wrapped up in their problems that they forget to say thankyou

• WHOA !! chrissis u started this thread ????? WHOA NOW ....................... naah aahh u didnt I DID.

man LMAO ...................... i hope that was a ooopssss dear.

rumble mumble mumble again someone tries to take credit grrrr grumble mumble grumble LOL

• NO,not THIS thread....sorry no, the "a blessing (beannacht) as thankyou " thread, I cut and pasted it and I think it came out very wrong there....please don't behead me it will be messy

• naaahhhh i wont chrissi i that kind of cat lol

• thankyou Ma am, would you look at the Beannacht thread , it is aimed at those like yourself who don't always get thanks for what they do

• nice ill look for it i reckon .............. i think ................ i reckon ................... hahaha KIDDING

• pretty please

• oh ok hmmm now where is ti wher is it .................... ├íve i gone blind?

• I'm pasting the blessing(beannacht) posting here for you specially

I found this in a pile of my papers which being on here has inspired me to clear, arrange, and write properly into books of inspiration, it's taken from a book called Anam Cara by John Donahue, and I dedicate it to all the people who spend time talking to me and any other person here who needs either help advice or just a person to talk to

On the day when

The weight deadens

On your shoulders

And you stumble,

May the day dance

To balance you

And when your eyes

Freeze behind

The grey window

And the ghost of loss

Gets into you,

May a flock of colours

Indigo, Red, Green

And Azure Blue

Come to awaken in you

A meadow of delight

When the canvas frays

In the curach of thought

And a stain of ocean

Blackens beneath you

May there come across the waters

A path of yellow moonlight

To bring you safely home

May the nourishment of the earth be yours,

May the clarity of light be yours,

May the fluency of the ocean be yours

May the protection of the ancestors be yours

And may a slow

Wind work these words

Of love around you

An invisible cloak,

To mind your life

Love and Light

Blessed Be

• Beautiful Chrissy!

• Thankyou AuntBuck

• BUMP

• lOVELY CHRISSI LOVELY INDDEED THANX

• I AM A WEE BIT PISSED OFF. NOW I KNOW HOW REQUESTEE┬┤S FEEL WHEN THEIR THREADS R BEING HIJACKED, USED, ADDED TO BY EVERY JANE MARY N MELISSA┬┤S. I GET THAT MAYB THAT HAVE TRIED TO POST THEMSELVES N NON HAS REPLIED EM OR THAT THEY DONT KNOW HOW TO POST A NEW THREAD AT ALL.

NORMALLU I WOULDNT MIND BUT THIS ROUND IT IS VERY PERSONALLY TO ME N IT DOES BUG ME. I WANNA YELL GET F OFF MY THREADS U MOOCH!

1 THING IS IF U DONT KNOW HOW TO POST OR IF U FEAR NON RESPONDED, A COMPLLLEEETTEEELLYYYY DIFFIRENCE IS WHEN U BARGE ON N U DONT EVEN ASK IS IT OK OR MAY I PLEASE LET ALONE APOLOGIZE FOR MOOCHING ... THAT DOES SET MY PISS ON FIRE ...............LITTERARY. THIS IS ALSO LACK OF RESPECT FOR NOT ONLY READERS ASKED TO HELP, BUT ALSO THE THREAD STARTER REQUESTEE. FOR ONE THING THE READER CANT BE SURE WHO IS ASKING N WHOM TO REPLY, NOR DO THE REQUESTEES KNOW WHOM HAS REPLIED TO WHAT N WHOM. IM GGGGGGRRRRRRRR SERIOUSLY.

I HAVE ASKED THAT PERSON TO KINDLY READ LACK OF RESPECT N THE HOW TO POST NEW THREADS. OUGHT WE ASK ADMIN TO SEND SIGN UPS THE GUIDE ON HOW TO POST ON FORUM STEP BY STEP???? THATS ONE WAY AINT IT? OR WHAT OUGHT WE DO?

CWB PISSED OFF

• SUSPECT THESE LADIES MAY BE JUST VENTING AND ASKING FOR SYMPATHY, AFTER ALL IF THEY READ THE THREAD BEFORE POSTING THEY SHOULD UNDERSTAND WHAT IT'S ABOUT, SHOULDN'T THEY ?