LACK OF RESPECT

• Good Goddess chrissicat--I DITTO kageroninja:

WHAT a BEAUTY you are! A FINE example of Beauty within=beauty without 🙂

Can we spell major B-A-B-E ???

Thank you so much for posting your pic--looking at you I feel so many positive feelings.

Here is a WISE-WOMAN. Sister. And all will be Well in the World. How do you like THAT?

I for one--who've never been easily shocked--have found myself SHOCKED by the badness of people's behaviors lately. In person & on-line. On-line--I've been shocked by people who've "followed" me for many years, benefitting from my experience, asking me to research & provide them assistance-- help I gave freely--now telling me they can't promote my sites or work because they (don't use the word "fear"--but a variety of explanations that come down to that) their own endeavors will somehow be overshadowed by mine!

It's a real ME-ME-ME-ism many are stuck in--out of fear-consciousness! That's making many adults act like kindergarteners! THAT's the line-jumping & nagging of readers here!

It's not age--I think it really is poor examples of behavior in media that have the herd acting this way! People even parrot the advertising slogans we're innundated by as if that's original thought!

On the social scene--I have been SHOCKED by two things: the pursuit by youth--and the absolute RUDENESS of some of the approaches! I'm one of these people who've been "visible" on the scene I lived/worked in for many years--well-known to be unavailable--"with one man and doesn't play--don't try." When the buzz went out I was single--I was somewhat overwhelmed--I'd go to an event and one after the other--the 20 & 30-somethings! Some very polite approaches and SOME--all I could think was--"and THAT works for you???" It had to work sometimes, or they wouldn't be doing it, huh? The rudeness of approach was not limited to the youth. A few of my peers made plays I couldn't believe! I had to sequester myself & figure out what I'm willing to entertain! Got very clear--part of that was helped along by some on our forums here! THANKS FRIENDS! I realized I couldn't date as much younger as I did older when young--that would've been playing with a child! It became clear to me--if the first Saturn-Return cleared WELL & they are in full-manhood--it's the PERSON not the #. I'll just have to get used to it all until my next mate takes his place with me, & they can relax & know I'm not available again 🙂

But I really HAVE found that most people are so out of touch that they appreciate some kind schooling about their manners (or more truly--lack of!) and want improve their approach! Look at all on THIS forum who've said "oh thanks--wow--sorry if I was rude!"

So CharmedWitchBente--THANK YOU for starting this thread. SO very helpful--both to new readers & readee's seeking the proper "etiquette"--& for those reading to blow off steam! Must say I LOVE your delivery--think we'd have a hoot hanging out in our high heels in person!

So remember Beloved's: there are many here seeking. Those who offer to help get overwhelmed. Readers be CLEAR about expressing what you're offering & your boundaries.

Seekers: be clear that the readers you approach are #1--offering you a gift of love at no cost to YOU #2-Are human beings with lives offline and #3--appreciate positive feedback, good manners, & a little expression of gratitude goes a LONG way in making Readers want to continue the good works they are doing here!

LOVE & LIGHT & LAUGHTER to you all today

• Thanx guys, it was juss i got fed up with the rudeness n inconsidererate of people. especially when i felt the newbies TRUELY has THE GIFTS, but r tsunamied into fear of it all.

Many are prolly NOT aware of the impact the wave has but hello to many of us its like the tidal wave that swallowed Atlantis, the sacred temple of Alexandre the Great, and made the old Alexandria drop into tthe sea.

I stepped in to help one n even i felt i was swept by currents into a malstroem with requests n i had not even said hello im offering. Lately it has made me go, ok i know i said i´d do ya but honestly the pages alone is OH MY GOD NOOOO just too much, and the amount of requests both to me n others on the same thread makes it a puzzle, as in ok who asked me, who asked 4 someone else, n who´s turn is it now.

I chose to go in n say ok im not gonna do it, sorry but its bc so n so, n if u want my help ask for me. Each new thread i mark i only read the one who asked, if any butts on or in ill report them. im close to admin so its no small threat. i will do it. Its not bc i find i hafta but bc its rude to barge in on someone elses thread without having asked,

I myself am asking the offering party as well as who started the thread, and i WILL sit n wait for a yes n no, FIRST Then will i post more if i get a yes. if i get a no ill thank em n go make a new one. Which i do think im doing already LOLOLOL

Long story short, there was non other who had spoken out at the ludecrus of thebehavior in this place. One did some months ago BUT time n again we all need a reminder.

I do believe then it was adressed more the overall behavior as in spammers scammers n jumping threads one didnt make n how it can grrr readers.

I looked around n found non in which readers could VOICE n AIR what bugs us n get a talk from it, in which to find a criteria list to say ok can we agree to this. suggestions brought by readers here on this thread has made newbies take it on n use it with success, ive even seen oldie readers do the same, n the manner the threads go has changed.

THAT said, its still in the works as i STILL see peeps jump not their own threads, and closed threads with demands ( read requests LOL ) n it shows hello u dotn read the last posts even, bc if u did u´d KNOW its closed.

MAINLY i got this thread started was because i saew talented newbiew swamped n bullied into fear at the amount of request alone. oits the now or else that pisses me,

sigh . ok im too tired to go on bc its all been said so may times.-

i recall last i tried n some ass wiseguy skank came on n started a quiz win psychic read by her, n her q was, what is the main purpose of the thread here, n i was the one who made it so i alone knew why, did she get that? noooooo she chose someone else n the persons replied which by the way was FAR AWAY from the main purpose,.

So im SO glad that THIS time the purpose is CRYSTAL CLEAR lmao n bioy if that quizskank tries again ill report her ass trust me . snort!

LOL

• Well said everyone! I know that when I came to the forums....I didn't understand how things worked but I did try to sit back and see how to do it and unfortunately the examples I got were as above. Everybody jump in! After deciding to jump in the water and do readings...I am incredibly grateful for the support I got of CWB and Shatz and a few others helping police my threads. I realize now that when I do readings....I have to be in the right frame of mind in order to sit down with the cards. So, having now ventured to the other side of this site, I definitely have more respect for the people who read. It's interesting...too bad those seeking answers don't actually take the opportunity to provide answers. It would change their perspective completely about what they are asking when they ask a question. I know I want to keep doing this...but I also know, thanks to the great advice on this thread, that I have to do it in a controlled manner. This is goes against my personality since I want to help everyone. But...I know that if I want to do it fairly...I need to have some control over it so that I can do it correctly. I could see where a newbie would run off because of being overwhelmed. It's a responsibility when you give readings and I don't think people realize that these are not computer generated readings but readings from a person who also thinks like a person. Who hopes that whatever advise they give doesn't make someone become dependent on them. I have always looked at readings as a guidance. I have free will and as having such, I can change my circumstances. Nothing is set in stone...a reading is simply a snapshot in time looking a certain direction. That direction can always change with free will. Unfortunately, I have seen where people have taken readings as the absolute word and it's scary. Now I know why these sites state "For Entertainment Purposes Only." In this sue-happy world...and trust me that is one of my biggest pet peeves....any wrongdoing by another warrants a lawsuit...(ugh...I'll stop now...seriously....no tolerance) sets the person up trying to help out with a potential lawsuit. You said....and that didn't happen. Anyway....I love this thread. It has really shined a light on this place that was previously covered by shades of gray.

Love and blessings to all!

• Love and blessings to you also AuntBuck...and to all of you

love,light,peace and laughter

hugs sheila

• Well if only we culd get people to READ this here thread. I knwo some has BUT the majority hasnt. sad isent it

• thankyou everyone, and Charmed Witch Bente, you are right but maybe some people are so needy they can't wait, or think they can't, I have met people like that when I've been making things for them (I make jewellery) and they expect stuff to be made in days when I have had to go specially to find gemstones and beads that they wanted, and they've had three different designs already and don't want any of them but everything in the one design thing I had a lady in a fair who wanted a new earwire and I had to change it about 5 times before she decided she wanted the first style, and all that for a £3 earring change!!LOL!!!

• Well we can do one thing as sellers n readers, we can refuse or n go hardballs n say make up ur freaking mind bc if u dont i will for u n ill double the fee.

We can also n we have the bloody right to do so, DENY DENY DENY reading them. Such useally juss want to b read bc they can ask for it, n not bc they need it.

I get the i sure as H want a second n 4th opinion BUT many take a list n goes down the list. No matter if she he has been read 40 times before that day n the day before n the day before that as in i wish to b read 24/7 around the clock n i dont care who has read me. Thos CLEARLY do NOT need our help. i can mention a few ive met like that. One who almost made me leave tarot dot com for good, one who almost made me HATE n DESPISE everything INTERNET. I DREADED to get on bc i felt she was hovering to ding me within 2 minutes after i got on, messenger would ding 15 times with messages n questions from her, emailbox boomed with same messsages n q´s n she´d when i got on bam me with those q´s again n again n again.

that went on for 14 days when i had to become icecold n rude n nasty. All out war.

I hope she has found peace in her world n life but BOY .................. so since ive been more focussed on those i choose to help n read, as in i vibe em to find will they take the read for face value, will they accept n respect me n the read, will they breathe n let go, or will they be hardnosed hardasses pestering like that one? if i felt they would b nasty no matter what i got for em, or if i felt they just ask bc they dont wanna know but they ask bc they can, i dotn read them at all. i simply move on n refuse them.

Lately many has had the same issue as one ive just read n i found after 3 or 4 of the same reply for 4 to 8 diff persons n stated in end, to those who no answer got, look at ur issues, find one similar n read the reply, that reply goes for u also.

did they do it? hell if i know hahaahahahaahah i hope so but of not tough bs u know.

Ok time for margeritas at the HIGH HEELS CLUB:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

• Hello to EVeryone writing on this forum,

I would like to comment on the 'frustration' that members are venting on this particular thread. In agreement I too say that there is no need for rudeness and lack of respect when people are being very kind and giving their advice and insight, especially as it is free. On my part I am guilty of writing to a few different readers on the premise, that one, I may have ended up with one reader responding to me, and secondly it is sometimes helpful to gauge a second opinion. I have only joined this forum in the last few days, so I didn't really know how it worked, but I understand a lot more now. But in respect to respect I am Extremely grateful and appreciative of Each readers response and totally recognise the Time and Effort and Care that these readers are giving as I read in the past and I have written a note of Appreciation to Each reader to express this. I know from my own experience that these people are good people and deserve and need to be thanked and appreciated all the way.It is great you have this thread, sometimes people are unaware until they read about it!

Italianagirl

Italianagirl.

• Hi Italianagirl

Thank u. Well at somepoint we´re all guilty of the "jumping" on a thread that aint ours. Its a learning curve. Main thing is one gets aware of it fast n apologizes. Sometimes we tend to do it again n boom whoops. i may whine on what i see n then i see ive done it n im like oh noooo yikes n i hurry n apologize. So dont feel too bad bc we´re human we slip. Again its a learning curve.!

cwb

• MY DEAR CHARMEDWITHCHBENTE this one's for you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5gpBncR8zI

It MEANS--NOTHING----I REGRET NOTHING! NOT ANY of IT! If you haven’t heard it here it is:

I felt so much for you--sent you out a big cosmic HUG when you came to the “sad I sent it”--and so GLAD you came right out, LET THAT OUT & ARE VENTING!!!

Because it’s that RELEASE that lets us keep on being strong & doing what we do!

I’m GLAD you started this thread--no Pollyanna this Rising Phoenix--no no no--allow me to point out how many of us have gained CLARITY about readings, readers, forums etiquette--and what a great thing to have a place to blow off STEAM!!! If readers--who are human beings--can’t have a place to blow off steam--think of the explosion when the pressure cooker gets too full! So I’m VERY GLAD you’re blowing it off & people are venting their frustrations! May I say how I enjoy what GUSTO & style & salt & color you vent yours with! THAT’s one of the things this thread is FOR!!!

Been good for me--from everyone else’s posts--I see how MANY of us-- to read the suggestions, the frustrations & aggravations--straight up--no chaser! To see that even readers who are “advanced” (whatever that means!) and HUMAN-- get tired, overloaded, overwhelmed, frustrated and just MAD!!! There’s a lot to be mad about in the world right now--especially in my country. MAD is way better than scared-into-submission--the way I see many being just now. I’M MAD ABOUT THAT!!!

It’s just HARD to experience people you know are intelligent & do really know better choosing to not see, not to hear, not to act on what NEEDS to happen! People doing that here--in their own personal lives--like abusing themselves by accepting abusive relationships--whether passive or aggressive--ASKING for a reading then not taking what’s read & moving with it. They keep asking the same question of other readers--or sometimes the same reader--hoping to get a different answer to justify their own blindness or self-abuse. I for one am GLAD to read your venting straight out honest like that! I’m pretty new to Tarot forums--though OLD--using Tarot.com for years--and the “gifts” we all have--some more than others. Many “new ones” are just awakening to living this way--opening themselves up to who & what they are--in this time of SHIFT!

EVERY READER "OLDIE" & "NEW"---REMEMBER--GIFTS ARE TO BE USED WISELY--ETHICALLY (read The CAPTAIN'S thread on that!)

AND ALWAYS BUT ESPECIALLY NOW IN THIS GREAT SHIFT WHEN SO MANY ARE ASKING:

BE READERS NOT ENABLERS!!!!!

People are resistant to CHANGE. Right now people are pretty scared. Some express that by being needy & demanding. Some withdraw into a passive “I’m just watching a movie” kind of space--stunned by events--like deer in the headlights! I’m watching & hearing people in BIG DENIAL & just not dealing with it--it MAKES ME MAD!!! So many of us on our paths start to think we “should” be able to handle it all--including people’s BAD behaviors--and really--people HAVE been behaving SO badly lately that there’ve times I want to just cry or rage or tear my flaming red hair!!!! Then I come here & see I’m not alone & THAT HELPS!!! WISDOM has created spaces, places, & people with whom we CAN do all that!

CharmedWitchBente has created not only THIS thread--to vent & teach & share & let newbies see the dangers on the way ahead but give them courage to go forth anyway--way better prepared---but also the JUST FOR LAFFS thread--where we can cackle & HEAL!!! I had night with a couple of new Native American friends a few weeks ago--all of us having the same hard times as everyone else. We laughed so much & so hard as we got to know one another! They asked how it was that I--a Russian woman from NYC-- ended up knowing so much about their culture & working so much with their people. I started out: when I came out to where I live now--it was a culture shock. Then I met Native people & found I really LIKE & feel comfortable among traditional peoples. One ventured--must be our HUMOR??? We all burst out laughing again. Much feels comfortable for me--the relationship with Nature, the traditions--some tribal traditions more kin to me than others, the stories, the RESPECT, how you pray & live with Spirit & what you express as “all my relations.” And especially the LAUGHTER--laughing in the face of danger, of disaster, of sorrow & grief--because laughter--especially laughter shared--is so very HEALING!

So I say:

ALL HAIL CHARMEDWITCHBENTE! SHE HAS CREATED TWO FINE PLACES OF WISDOM & HEALING & IS A HUMAN BEING!!!!

I am grateful.

• AAwww man now look and see what u gone a done. Im blushing from here to timbuktu to troy to sparta to newyork to iceland holy moly LOL

• but CharmedWitchBente you are right, nobody can learn without somebody telling them anything, and so is Rising Phoenix, because without respect we really have nothing as if we can't respect others how can we respect ourselves ?

• Well said chrissicat. as this below will show when one doesnt get a knock it off thing lol

The Twelve Thank You Notes of Christmas

Dec 25

My dearest darling Edward,

What a wonderful surprise has just greeted me! That sweet partridge, in that lovely little pear-tree; what an enchanting, romantic, poetic present! Bless you, and thank you.

Your deeply loving

Emily.

Dec. 26

Beloved Edward,

The two turtle-doves arrived this morning, and are cooing away in the peartree as I write. I’m so touched and grateful!

With undying love, as always,

Emily

Dec. 27

My darling Edward,

You do think of the most original presents! Who ever thought of sending anybody three French hens? Do they really come all the way from France? It’s a pity we have no chicken coops, but I expect we’ll find some. Anyway, thank you so much; they’re lovely.

Your devoted Emily.

Dec. 28

Dearest Edward,

What a surprise! Four calling birds arrived this morning. They are very sweet, even if they do call rather loudly - they make telephoning almost impossible - but I expect they’ll calm down when they get used to their new home. Anyway, I’m very grateful, of course I am.

Love from Emily.

Dec. 29

Dearest Edward,

The mailman has just delivered five most beautiful gold rings, one for each finger, and all fitting perfectly! A really lovely present! Lovelier, in a way, than birds, which do take rather a lot of looking after. The four that arrived yesterday are still making a terrible row, and I’m afraid none of us got much sleep last night. Mother says she wants to use the rings to "wring" their necks. Mother has such a sense of humor. This time she’s only joking, I think, but I do know what she means. Still, I love the rings.

Bless you,

Emily

Dec. 30

Dear Edward,

Whatever I expected to find when I opened the front door this morning, it certainly wasn’t six socking great geese laying eggs all over the porch. Frankly, I rather hoped that you had stopped sending me birds. We have no room for them, and they’ve already ruined the croquet lawn. I know you meant well, but let’s call a halt, shall we?

Love,

Emily

Dec. 31

Edward,

I thought I said NO MORE BIRDS. This morning I woke up to find no more than seven swans, all trying to get into our tiny goldfish pond. I’d rather not think what’s happened to the goldfish. The whole house seems to be full of birds, to say nothing of what they leave behind them, so please, please, stop!

Your Emily

Jan 1

Frankly, I prefer the birds. What am I to do with eight milkmaids? And their cows! Is this some kind of a joke? If so, I’m afraid I don’t find it very amusing.

Emily

Jan. 2

Look here, Edward,

This has gone far enough. You say you’re sending me nine ladies dancing. All I can say is, judging from the way they dance, they’re certainly not ladies. The village just isn’t accustomed to seeing a regiment of shameless viragos, withnothing on but their lipstick, cavorting round the green, and it’s Mother and I who get the blame. If you value our friendship, which I do (less and less), kindly stop this ridiculous behavior at once!

Emily

Jan 3

As I write this letter, ten disgusting old men are prancing up and down all over what used to be the garden, before the geese and the swans and the cows got at it. And several of them, I have just noticed, are taking inexcusable liberties with the milkmaids. Meanwhile the neighbors are trying to have us evicted. I shall never speak to you again.

Emily

Jan 4

This is the last straw! You know I detest bagpipes! The place has now become something between a menagerie and a madhouse, and a man from the council has just declared it unfit for habitation. At least Mother has been spared this last outrage; they took her away yesterday afternoon in an ambulance to a home for the bewildered. I hope you’re satisfied.

Jan. 5

Sir,

Our client, Miss Emily Wilbraham, instructs me to inform you that with the arrival on her premises at 7:30 this morning of the entire percussion section of the Boston Symphony Orchestra, and several of their friends, she has no course left open to her but to seek an injunction to prevent you importuning her further. I am making arrangements for the return of much assorted livestock.

I am, Sir, yours faithfully,

G. Creep

Attorney at law

• Ah see, chrissikat? I that's what I felt! WISE-Woman:)

And Sister CharmedWitchBente blush away--from here to eternity--I'm sure it's quite becoming:-)

• Thats what my man said too LOLOLOL ....................no he didnt i just WISh he had LMAO

• I can't really say anything I'm laughing too much

• CharmedWitchBente Wishing is not enough! Now that the Captain's message from Spirit has clarified that all of us can return our energies to the old techniques that will now work again--CREATE & HEAR my feedback in HIS VOICE--SEE his lips forming exactly those words on how a blush becomes you, and FEEL how wonderful it is and yourSELF blushing all over with pleasure:-)

chrissicat Wise-Sister, laugh laugh laugh--let us ALL laugh together & create HEALING for ALL We NEED HEALED and MAY THE POWER OF OUR SHARED LAUGHTER & LOVE RESOUND THROUGH OUR WORLD & THE UNIVERSE!

BE BLESSED & BLESSED BE!

• Hmmmm well river gal id prefer he said MORE than juss that n thathe did more than JUST that LMAO

ohg oh wait is it the envision its done n its getting done phase????

rubs hands .................hoping

• CWB--go ahead & rub hands--everywhere you want hands rubbed 🙂 Captain's vision says the old techniques will start working again now that Ascencion's complete & we can turn our energies to ourselves again! So be congruent about what YOU WANT--& CREATE CREATE CREATE!

and let us know how long it takes:)

• well ill ask u how long it takes to create a man to hire ya n haul ya to him whereever he is, n to choose stuff not to do ot to do until he does it. ahm did i make ANY sense? at all?