LACK OF RESPECT

• OH MY GGGRRRRRRRRRRRRR

A new pal of mine OFFERED to read the first 10 people, and after some times he said after pages 5 and this member am i DONE , D O N E DONE!!!!

Do people respect that??? NOOOOOOO they keep adding and asking " plz reconsider, im on page so n so, reconsider n read me.

Im bound to suggest we oughta post when we see such and go DISRESPECT, RUDE - POST NEW THREAD HERE IS HOW U DO IT GUIDE.

MAN!

• I STARTED A THREAD YESTERDAY, AND I HOPE IT WILL PLANT A FEW SEEDS, I WISH I COULD DO MORE FOR ALL OF YOU.

http://www.tarot.com/forum/topic.php?id=8595&replies=2

PEACE, LIGHT, LOVE AND LAUGHTER

HUGS, SHEILA

• Hello:

I'm new to all this. I apologize if I was ever a rude forum participant. I know that on one thread, I saw that a reader read for a person and I jumped on and asked a question and I later thought about it and wondered if that was the right protocol. So now, I start a new thread and asked the question for that reader.

Am I doing it right? Is that the correct protocol. I dont want to offend anybody or do the wrong thing. Thanks for your help. I am always appreciate for anybody helping.

• Well sweetie, alone that u thought about wether it was correct or not to jump on a thread someone else had started speaks volumes. That u started ur own thread asking that particular reader shows respect and consideration.

Per se there is no correct protocol to post for help, but its easier unless its a thread that states i wish to help by reading 10 people, or as newbies fall into trap to read general.

THis is why i made this thread, so we readers can come to some ground foundation of what we would prefer as protocol.

So the latter way u chose is the way i believe MOST readers prefer, for that alone i thank u wangchung. thanx

• No, thank you!!!

• Ohhhh....I just came up with an idea. Rather than get Admin on board with new rules....I wonder if we could get them to allow us to edit the Subject of any threads we start???? So, since I'm taking a deep breath and going out to try and read cards, I followed what CWB said and posted only the first 15. I requested that people number their question based on where they are in line to try and keep it clear to people how many people have already asked. Next...when those 15 are done, it would be great to go back into the Thread Subject and behind the Subject - Amend it to say "Closed." That way, people would know that the thread was closed to new questions. It would only be available to do by the person that actually created the thread. You could also edit the thread again afterwards to say "Open" when you were ready for more questions. What do you think? Would that work???

• that would work. yep it would def work

• When I first came to this forum, I was in desperate desire to connect with my Dad who passed last year in May. Being on this site has helped me deal with his death like no other means could. I truly thank EVERYONE here who has helped me.

The other reason I came on here (same time different reason), was to exercise my own gifts so that I too could help others. I have grown leaps and bounds since being here, and also thank EVERYONE who has helped me.

That being said, I had NO clue of the the etiquette on this forum. I, as others watched and read others' posts. I watched for some time before posting or creating a thread myself. I have discovered that I have been rude as well after reading this thread, and I truly apologize for that. However, like you all mentioned there's no one way for people to know any better, if not for common sense alone.

Please let me take this opportunity to apologize for butting in on anyone's thread that did not want me to do so. More times than not, I usually add my story that relates so the request can have something "to relate to" and then I usually add what "I get". I do this for two reasons.

1. To help the requester

2. To exercise/practice so that I can continue to help others

In the future, if it is not already stated, I will ask for permission to do either.

So, thank you for the lesson here. I truly do appreciate it. I also have a suggestion. How about adding a thread named something like, "FORUM ETIQUETTE" and keep bumping it so everyone on here sees it first (or close to first) so they know how to navigate and use this wonderful resource.

Again, I cannot thank everyone enough at how much they have helped me on here. If it weren't for these lovely people that were willing to help me so much, I'd probably be much less developed and still crying 10 times a day. Thank you to EVERYONE!

What are your thoughts on the thread creation?

• Or another possible title could be: "HOW TO USE THIS FORUM' Then go more into the etiquette after they open up the thread.

• Armantim thank u.

Well unless it happens we cannot really make a guideline of proper behavior. It takes experience, observance and a coming together to discuss it and find a way to solve it so all is satisfied, both those that read and those that asks.

bless ya

cwb

• CWB -- Thank you for the response. I appreciate it.

I know for me, I actually feel a bit guilty asking for readings unless it is so important. The reason being is because I have been BOMBARDED by people that I have read for in the past. (not online but in person) It seems some people lean too much on us and are unable to make decisions for themselves.

This put a huge burdeon on readers, because the responsibility required to continue to read is astronomical. It's heart wrenching when they hang on your every word and cannot make a decision without consulting you. This is when I cut ties completely. It is for theirs and my own good. (Unfortunately)

I mostly would love to develop myself better here. I really truly am grateful for this thread for the learning. 🙂 I feel like a bloody hypocrite.

• I hear ya, but u know what its THEIR problem not urs. We´re humans, we have LIFE outside reading n helping people. Where are we if we dont look out for ourselves?

• Amen to that!

• AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRGGHHRHRHRRHRHRHRH GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

BLOOODY BLOODY HELL

DANGNATIONS TO H!

OH MY WORD IS EE NEWBIES OFFERS N THEY R SWAMPED LIKE A TORNADO N THEY GET SCARED N GO SILENT OR THEY TAKE HEED OF ADVICE N LIMIT THE LIST OF PEOPLE TO READ. BRAVO GOODY COOL GREAT YAY WAY TO GO

BUT DO MEMBERS HEED IT??+ DO THEY BLLODY RESPECDT IT??+ NOOOOO THEY JUST BARGE ON, DONT GIVE A F ON THE PAGE BEFORE JUST POST N WHAMS ON. CREATING MORE HAVOR N WAVES THAN NECESSARY. IM APPALLED IM OUTRAGED IM ANGRY IM SAD I WANNA SCREAM AT THEM F***ERS!

ARE THEY SO STUPID OR SO DESPERATE THAT THEY CANT SEE WHAT THEY R DOING ???

AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGHHRRRRGHHHHHHH WE NEED A GADGET ON DAMAGE CONTROL. DAMNIT.

POOR POOR NEWBIES DANG DANG INTRUSIVE IGNORAMUS STUCK UP SNOBBISH MEMBERS MAN OH MAN

ONE NEWBIE HAS BEEN SO SCARED OFF BY THE MAGNITUDE SHE HAS NOT EVEN REPLIED HER OWN GENEROUS OFFER N YET PEOPLE PILE ON INGORING SHE AINT DOING IT AT ALL. ANOTHER NEWBIE CLOSED HIS LIST N YET MEMBERS IGNORE N SLAM ON N ON N ON

RUDE RUDE RUDE DISRESPECT NEED A BAN NEED A BACK THE F OFF. UUUGHHHHH

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR GIMME MADAME GUILLOTINE BACK!!!

• Sigh, I dont know what to do with this anymore,

I've stopped doing readings on this site now it appears. There's just so many people and some can be so rude and petty.

Really hoping people would learn and feel how we do, its not easy to do a gazillion readings at one time.

So with that i take my leave, i'll stick around to have a look from time to time.

TO ALL THE NEW READERS OUT THERE, GOOD LUCK

• How sad. I've only recently read from your posts KushikamiKiba. How unfortunate. You share from a perspective to be admired.

😞

I do also see the frustration from this lack of respect. You read where a newbie reader offers readings, and people bombard them without consideration of the time or lime that was placed on the offer. They offer to answer for one question and they ask a million.

I'd love to practice and offer, but I too am afraid of being bombarded and also not being accurate. I'm still VERY learning. I'm too afraid of jumping in though.

I wish it wasn't like this. I've gotten so much by even reading OTHER people's posts. I have to admit though, I skip the rude ones. I skip right over them and read the legitmate ones. Is that rude of me to think I can decide who is who? It's just when you see the same person ask the same question to 20 different readers or even change their id and ask the same question. It sure is frustrating. (even for people simply reading a post and not planning on responding.)

Sad really.

• Armantim the trick is to limit urself. creteriarize as for example

10 people 1 q per person. stick to it n if any violates u have the right to go i close this list bc u violated it.

thats hoiw i will do it fron now on IF i offer, which i aint sure i will or do

• Well...thanks to CWB and Shatz and a few others...my first offering didn't get bombarded like it could have. It took what all of half an hour to get 15 people to sign up? I don't know for sure how long it was but it didn't take long at all...seriously. I did have a couple people pop in and ask but because I was monitoring and so were others, it got shut down fairly quickly and didn't get out of control. Now that the first 15 are done...I think I'd be willing to do another 15 just because I want the practice and I actually like helping out but I can definitely see what CWB was saying about setting a limit. I see other threads that newbies have started and they are already into pages and pages of requests and while I haven't gone on the threads to check for sure, I can see by the number of posts, they are growing quickly. If we could edit the subject of the threads..it would be really great. There are 3 or 4 requests on mine that I wouldn't mind transferring over to a new thread but it definitely would be easier to just continue the one I started. Thanks so much for helping me out. I am so lucky that you guys had my back on this one. Love ya lots!

• Well if we dont who will??

• auntie bucky i strongly suggest u DO make a new thread inb which u state 15 n list is closed, if u continue on the one now u will keep getting hopefuls who didnt made the list. juss a thought