LACK OF RESPECT

• Hi

I thought that would get ya attentions. I wish to address the lack of respect for readers and lines on the different threads. Ive noticed in some threads requestees sees someone else other than thread starter and respondee has replied with insight as a reader psychich medium, and BAM this new reader is bombarded with request. WITHOUT A SINGLE THREAD OF MAY I ASK YOU FOR ONE , and then AWAIT a yes or no. Nooooo BOOM jump lines and barge in the line of the more FRIENDLY COURTESIOUS requestees.

Then there are those that CANNOT await a reader to respond. DISRESPECTING them as in, " DROP ALL U ARE DOING RIGHT BLLOD NOW AND REPLY ME RIGHT NOW N I DONT CARE WHAT U ARE DOING, SICK OR ILL OF HEALTH ON HOLIDAY AT WORK DOING CHORES DROP IT NOW N READ ME"

Whatever happened to the AWAIT REPLY AND TIME WHEN READERS HAVE THE TIME N PLACE GOODWILL TO HELP U??????

Im a reader myself and for various reason ive held back helping people. I as reader need to be in a giood place so i can be the best of my ability and TRUELY convey good and positive for u who asks me to read them.

Last time i did I stepped as i saw how overrun a newbie reader was, choking on the amass of request and re request not to mention the re re re re re request.

Another tendency which i myself am guilty of, and for it i DO apologize, its the diff posts we do on diff readers., Granted i get the " we need seconds 3rds 65th diff opinion on the same matter"

BUT honestly, when we get the dame reply from say 7 different internet places, ought we not take it for face value? I know im working on this badly.

So from me to all readers ive asked, IM SORRY I DIDNT TAKE UR MESSAGE FOR FACE VALUE, AND IM SORRY IF YOU FEEL OFFENDED AND DISRESPECTED.

• Hey hey

Its awesome of you to talk about the problems most readers are facing now, sad to say there are still people who do the same thing. In a way they're using us readers as simple tools, good readings come out and BAM "thank you so much" the bad comes up and you never hear from them only to see a few weeks later they asked someone else the same question. Not to mention people who ask questions over some very petty things, some dont even know what they want.

I've seen your readings and i respect you deeply not as a reader but more as a person. Thanks a bunch for sticking up for the readers

• AlwayS KishiKamiKIba.

What an interesting intriguing name u have there sweetie ;-D Me LIIIIKKEE !!!!

cwb

• as a reader I hear you loud and clear. some people are so rude, and demand a general reading. not even a Hello, or a simple thank you. it's not even about good manners. it's the fact that if I am reading for someone and it's finished.. new ones jump on the same thread, and demand a reading as if I have nothing else to do.

Sunny

• Well said MsSunny. That was practically what made me make this thread in the first place. Knowing this I started by saying hello welcome noticed ur work n its smashing and i wonder if i may ask for a reading, ill await ur reply wether its a yes or no, n first then will i provide u with the info u need. What happend? Well i tell u, many rushed in and wham bam cut in line no hello no how do u, no do u read others or was this just a deep call u had to do?

Mayb we readers ought to be more strict n cold. as in, we step in and help those we feel moved to, and all else who barges on n asks without a hello how are u do u read others as well if so may i, n ill await ur yes n no, we then should go I DONT READ ANYONE ELSE ONTHIS THREAD HERE. Sigh its so HARD to do.

Many still awaits me to return to the thread a newbie started, in hope ill help them as well and those i already did has asked between 1 and 3 more times. IM amazed.

maybe we should end each read and say u need no other by me for a month at least.

Any suggestions fellow readers? its like we have no work no fam no kids no love ones no pals but we r "on" 48/7!

Its this behavior that makes me weary to go back, ..................... at one point i hafta since i promised. BUT i think I´ll do ONLY those i FEEL MOVED to do, and not bc im asked.

I know what keeps me from it right now, its the same issues, the same replies n people dont get they have the same issues n the messages from the other side applies for all.

Thats another of all this. When do we stop repeating the same message for different people?

Sigh!

• CWB,. I need a reading, right now. Stop whatever you're doing and read me this instant! It's not like you have a life outside this site or anything. lol

How've you been?

• Thanks, for writing this CWB...I am not a reader and so many times I have seen this, more and more lately.I can't thank the reader or sometimes when I'm confused about my reading I respond, and then there are CAN I, CAN I...

I felt is was not my place to say anything. I know I have been guilty of this also.

For example as you know CWB, HP' form, Brian's Form..etc.New Readers are coming on to Tarot like you said and r getting bombarded, with questions, gosh I'm even feeling stressed and I'm not a reader.

Thanks again for this and its a lesson to myself included.

Peace,Light,Hugs and Love

Sheila

• AH HELLOOO my friends--YES YES YES! I've only been on forums a season and a half--though on Tarot.com for more than a decade!

Soundtrack to this response--Aretha's R-E-S-P-E-C-T!

Prop's to all readers! I'm amazed at the generosity of our readers here--and the stamina!

Many many people are so very desperate for an answer and some are just sooo demanding.

And like a healer friend of mine says "You've got to set real boundaries --or they will just suck you dry!" Ms Sunny you're right--people often thin "Oh here's a place I can get an answer, some attention, some tending to" and forget forum readers are GIFTS given from the heart--and readers have lives and responsibilities and many things to do....

CharmedWitchBente--I saw that--how you stepped in to the avalanche of requests.

I did not think that disrespectful--I saw you jumping i to be willing to "feed the hungry" when the cook had to take an obviously needed break! That was kind and giving of you.

Though you're right about new threads.

For me--as I started in on forums--took me a bit of time and reading to see:

a) many don't even bother reading the forum guidelines before asking or starting discussions

b) different readers have different preferences (and sometimes--if new they don't know what their preference is til they are "in it" a while and have a chance to learn how they can best handle requests

c) forum threads often get so long and get lost on the original topic--people "make friends" and start a community that is a good group--but it's confusing for a new one interested in that topic.

Especially once you've taken the time to read previous posts to "catch up" and then say--Oh this isn't what I wanted--they got off-track! There's no easy way of navigating when a forum goes many many pages!

I've often thought it'd be a good thing for readers offering to start their thread by saying--in the very first post--HERE's what I'm reading on (or how) and I will do my best to answer you q's in good time. If I don't get to you within (whatever the reader knows can be her/his time frame) please post a re-request.

And you're right about others getting "insights" and butting in--perhaps those who get those insights could respond--Hey Rising Sun--I got a strong sense of this, if you're interested--please start a new thread asking ME! and I'll respond."

I think may be some people are shy about starting a new topic (OH then everyone will know that it's ME needing/wanting this) but it might make it a lot easier for the readers!

JMHO but it's that lil first-house Virgo Moon of mine that makes me want and suggest "let's make some kind of better organization so everyone can work more efficiently without getting overloaded:)"

So readers: spell it out--HOW to ask you, and do tell 'em--I'll respond as I can (may help to give a time frame--like if you know you can give x days or evening a week to reading here!)

If you're getting overwhelmed--FEEL FREE to say: this thread has too many q's--I will answer the ones on this thread and start a new thread when I'm ready for more!

Thank you to all the generous and wonderful readers here--in LOVE and R-E-S-P-E-C-T

and gentle full-of=-light-Blessings!

• 1Blondie178

HHAhahaahahaahahahaahah funnnyyyyy. Ive been good bad n ok n so so n yaddah yah u know. How u been daarrlll???

Schatz, honey sweetie, you aint been any where near the ones you n i have seen on threads. Like in my initial i DO understand the "ok wth is the reader talking of?" and its SO ok to ask the reader to clarify it, n YES often it sparkles new questions.

Yoiu i have seen have taken the time to say hello how do u do welcome, do u so n so to any new bie readers, PLUS i have seen u stick up for them aswell. So Dont feel as guilty.-

It s also why i warrent ideas on how we readers can self protect and help thos who truely needs it. Not saying old members n friends do NOT need new insights, they DO, but more a way to stop the hoggers. The ones that r as a bee, i ask that n that reader, i didnt give a f on what they got so i asked this n that n that one n those, message given pfft baaah, whatever so i flew to the necxt 50 asked them n i still lalalalaalalalalal dont ggive a r´s a** on what they get for me, i fly n float bc im a vamp n bc no one stops me.

i wonder if admin could say make a member post for readings limitation as in say 5 a week n BAM no matter who comes n offers n so on, u r prohibited until the next week when ya score is zeroed,. just an idea LOL

I kinda like the 3 strikes n ya out LOL

• RisingPhoenix, LOOOVEE ur name thehehehe

Yoru idea HITS the nail. NOW if only we could get ALL to do that. Hmm mayb admin can smack it as a guideline+????

• ROTFLMAO CWB, you have a way with words....

Hugs,

Sheila

• This post is deleted!

• Well put readers,

I do request readings from different readers because I would like different views on certain aspects but I would never dream of pushing my luck. I understand that readers require time and space to get a feel of who they are reading and that we cannot just click our fingers and our reading will magically appear.

They do say patience is a virtue,,,,some people could do with heeding that saying.

Kind regards to all readers and many thanks for all assistance.

Geraldine

• OK, I MIGHT ME A TARGET, BUT I AM WILLING TO DO THIS FOR ALL OF YOU THAT HAVE HELPED ME AND CONTINUE TO HELP ME I HOPE HAHA. ON A SERIOUS SIDE I HAVE BEEN BLESSED BY ALL OF YOU, AND THANK YOU FOR USING YOUR GIFTS FROM GOD, TO HELP SO MANY OF US IN A TIME OF NEED.

I HAVE POSTED BELOW ON SOME OF THE THREADS THAT I HAVE BEEN ON, AND NOT BEEN ON, I HOPE YOU DON'T MIND ME DOING THIS BECAUSE I FELT IT IN MY HEART THAT THIS IS WHAT I COULD DO TO GIVE BACK TO ALL OF YOU...BLESS ALL OF YOU.

SHEILA, HUGS, LIGHT, AND LOVE ALWAYS

Hi everyone MY...wish is that all of you could go over and read "THE LACK OF RESPECT" THREAD"' POSTED BY MANY OF MY RESPECTED GIFTED READERS, IT ALSO PERTAINED TO MYSELF ALSO....IT GIVES US SEEKING ADVICE TO UNDERSTAND OUR READERS.

THANKS I MEAN NO DISRESPECT TO ANY OF YOU, THIS IS NOT MY INTENTION..

PEACE,LIGHT, LOVE, AND HUGS

PLEASE DON'T SHOOT THE MESSENGER HEHE

Sheila

• I think also people who do not consider themselves psychics should not hold back from lending their support or relating their similar experiences in a thread. I for one can't get to all the requests so I appreciate somone jumping in to empathise with the original poster. Sometimes it just takes a sympathetic ear or shoulder to cry on for the person in trouble to get relief. Bascially I think most people really know the answer to their own problems - they are just looking for confirmation that what they are feeling is authentic or justified or just need to get it off their chest.

Readings may be good, but never underestimate the value of kindness or being a good listener.

• AMEN to that 🙂

• I do not mind that other readers jump in a provide support and insights. it can though confuse the querant if the readers differ and end up confusing the querant and possibly creating conflict with other readers out of spite or sheer competition as I have seen some readers do.. there are a few readers that have disappeared from this forum.. I would guess they need to regroup before coming back here. lol

• It all comes down to which piece of advice resonates to the querent as being bets for them and their situation. No one should take advice at face value but decide if it is right for them.

• Although I try to have R-E-S-P-E-C-T, I am still very G-U-I-L-T-Y of being a butt-in-ski as some like to call it. I like to read along on various threads and frequently feel more involved with the happenings of a thread than I really am, or am misled by a couple pages of renegade posts, that I let my own thoughts slip out. Although I try not to be challenging or difficult I have had a couple times where I've thought, "If only life came with an undo button..." Sorry to any and all of you who I may have interrupted or approached from "already out-of-bounds" positions - I am truly sorry. Don't want to be a buzz-kill or thread snagger.

Here's my suggestion: Make a menu area where people can go to read first about what is available from various people and more importantly - how that particular reader works best (the types of questions they prefer and the types they would rather not get involved with). Even hogs and line-breakers respond well to menus. (Maybe that's why we are so fat and demanding: "Ah yes, darling, give me a past life with two twists of romance and a personal introduction to the angels. Finish it off with a taste of tomorrow. What are you waiting for, now get on with it!") Please know I am just joking with the order but I am not joking about having a reader reference area. It could also contain a Reader's Roar section where you could talk amongst yourself about rude or out-of-control visitors. Perhaps Administration could help you co-ordinate a more restricted area where you could discuss issues and personalities and provide each other with support and information when necessary. Kind of a teacher's lounge for readers.

Know that sometimes I do I butt in or miss the zeitgeist of the thread and chime in confusingly - so if I ever do it to you - know I don't mean to behave R-U-D-E-L-Y and just ask me politely to stop if you think I need to back off, get real, or just plain Stop Interrupting.

As far as the constant asking - that's a hard one when some of you make it fun with photos and songs and direct invitations. I appreciate that you have lives and needs that go beyond my questionable quest and hope that when I have asked I've done so politely and not like a dog shaking my bone. I'm glad I got a chance to explain this to you. Thanks - as my mother always tells me, if you have very strong feelings one way or another about someone - know that they most likely share some similar strong feelings about you. Guidelines prevent anarchy. Rules limit potential. Menus make us fatter but produce less aggravation for all.

My Respect, WanderingWonder

• Just in case - my use of Capitals and -Hyphens for words was me having fun with the Respect song (which I love - thank you Aretha!), not me being sassy. OK. Thanks