Kushikamikiba,Hans, Anyone Willing to Help Interpret a Spread?

• I did a relationship bottom line spread today and could really use help in the interpretation as I am quite the novice. If anyone is willing to help:

I have been confused about the purpose of the re-emergence of an old flame and finally decided to send him love and light through a letter of recommendation I wrote for him (he was laid off last year) along with a personal letter from me to him which I hope will aid him in his personal growth. I did this with an open heart and without any expectations - I am fully aware that this may well be our last communication and have accepted that. My question was if the letter(s) would be well received by him and if it was also putting me on the right path.

Card 1, Self: Ace of Cups

Card 2, Significant Other: Page of Cups

Card 3, Situation: King of Swords

Card 4, Advice: The Tower

Card 5, Potential: Eight of Coins

When I read the online interpretation it suggests that our relationship is not over. Am I using the wrong spread? Not framing my question correctly? I keep getting conflicting messages....we are to come back together as friends and this will blossom into something more in the far future, we are to go into business together, we are to part ways forever. I had not heard from or spoken to him in 6 years until a few months ago. Intuition told me to call and I discovered he was in crisis - I want to help him through this major life transition in any way I can, but also need to protect myself in the process.

Please anyone that can help!

Me: 2/18/66

Him: 1/1/59

• This post is deleted!

• Watergirl>>>

Card 1, Self: Ace of Cups

Card 2, Significant Other: Page of Cups

Card 3, Situation: King of Swords

Card 4, Advice: The Tower

Card 5, Potential: Eight of Coins

I can provide some insights on the cards if that would help..

self-ace of cups; is you hoping to renew something with him, even if it's only friendship, you are hoping for a connection with him to remain open. even though you know it's a long shot, you are still willing to try, becuase you are emotionally still have strong feelings for him, otherwise why bother?

significant other- page of cups; is of him receiving your message/letter. he will be open minded and read your letter or message with an open heart. this could indicate that he has been trying to send you a message to let you know he still cares.. he will be flattered that you are willing to be flexible and work it out on his terms. whether you agree with this or not.. he is very sensitive, and shy, and often does not make the first move. so deep down, you probably knew this already. once he makes a commitment, he is very loyal and would not want to hurt you intentionally.

situation-King of swords; is how you both or where this relationship has taken you thus far. very little emotion is being displayed towards the other. what this card would say, a lot of thinking is going on, and lacking passion towards each other. what this cuold be saying, is that emotions have cooled between you two, and lots of reasons why you and he did not make it for the long term. you boht have come to terms with where you are, and have come to accept it as is. it is what it is. can't fit a round peg into a square now can you?

Advice-Tower; is not a very pleasant card when the truth bears out. this is saying that the chance of this succeeding as you were hoping, will not pan out. in fact, it could turn ugly, so watch your back here.

potential-8 of coins; is a work card. for a relationship it would imply that you have to do most of the work to make it work. it would not be an easy relationship, and would require both of you to commit on making it work. there is a small chance he would be willing to stay in touch with you, and looks you would be the one to make or keep the contact. it's all up to you, if you feel he is worth it, it's going to take effort and work on your part.

Sunny

• This post is deleted!

• aaww, you are very welcome..

Sunny

• You're welcome! 😃