Need answers cancer(man)+taurus(female)

• hi there, my current boyfriend of a year and 1 month is a "cancer" born on July 7th, 1974 and I a "Taurus" born on May 19th, 1986 only he is married! I met him at a bar last June by this freak accident, blew him off for 3 weeks, finally due to his persistance agreed to lunch and to make a long story short from the second we went to lunch to present day i have been madly in love with him and cant seem to want to or have to leave his side, and the feelings are mutual on his part I truly believe! He tells me he loves me and is in love with me and I say and feel the same way! BUT, from day one I made it very clear I DONT AGREE WITH ADULTERY, even though I knew up front he was still married I bent the rules a bit because I watched my parents divorce and it was a ugly long process due to money being involved. He owns a biz. so i gave some allowed myself to get involved with him cuz i do understand a divorce can take awhile. so in march he was signed to contract a job in Nebraska and my son(2yrs) and myself moved 7 hours away with him and it was the best ever, felt like a little happy family, there has been red flags the whole relationship like secretcy of his phone, not taking certain calls in front of me, i have not met any of his family just his workers who need their job so wouldnt say anything to anyone ect. the fights got worse and worse due to me having my gut tell me he was lying and had more than likely been lying the whole time about marrige situation, he became more sneaky(either from me constantly trying to catch him/or cuz he was really up to no good) until one day story short his wife found out about me! I talked to her on the phone and everything he ever said she said was not true, she did say their marriage is no good, they fight, no romance, ect. but all the texts late at night, not answering the phone, blame on others was really due to him lying to the both of us! He told me that this is all my fault, i should have never answered the phone( why not if she really didnt care if he dated or not like he did in the start) and called me horribile names! two days ago i met him late at night to get the rest of my things, so here i am in denver, co at 12 in the morning packing my sports car full, and he starts loving on me, "i love you" "i hate this sit" all sad and stuff( i was dying inside/ feel like i cant live without him) but i didnt want him to see that due to my breakdown a few days prior! I went up to his hotel room(he was flying home next morning to go home, she lives there with there 2 girls, and see what was going to happen) so i thought ok i deserve some clouser, so i go up, we talk end up getting extremely angry at each other, made the most intense, passionate, angry, connected sex i have ever had let alone thought existed! now he is home, i have NO CLUE what kind of story he told everyone about me and our little relationship, i have heard from others that he told his wife and family i begged him for a place to stay and help for me and my baby and i lived ther cooked and cleaned for a job, then slote (hahahaha) and he kicked me out! MOST RIDICULOUS thing i have ever heard, but he says otherwise? his wife i was keeping in contact with via facebook and text removed me as her friend on facebook and wont answer my text? so as a "CANCER" and you kind of being in his spot(hopefully not all the same factors though) why and what makes you ie him continue the relationship or even start one? and what do you think his feelings are/were for me? Most important did he even ever want a future or to actually be with me? Is he trying to work it out at home as i type this while he still texts me as i type saying how nuts she is and that he would hate to lose me? O MOST IMPORTANT THING, i never ever seen him cry, never, but the last time i seen him(2 days ago) we were taying there and he said with a crackling voice(i assume trying to not cry) "I CANT LIVE WITHOUT YOU"? he has never in a year said anything that deep or like it so WHY? and cancers PLEASE HELP ME! I love him so much, i cant even start but i too have no disire to even look or touch another man, i feel like i would die without him?

• No, you won't die. You'll be just fine.

Take a deep breath and then read what you have just written in your post. This guy may have some nice qualities (I don't know him); however…he is cheating on his wife and family. How nice can he be? Really? What kind of message is he sending out through those kind of nasty actions? And you have allowed him to play you like a fool. Use you. Take advantage of you.

If he really really really wants you, and you alone, he will be with you, straight after he has done the “right thing” and really ended things with his wife through a proper divorce. And that is what you ought to let him know that you expect. Why expect anything less?

If he truly loves you, money and businesses and whatever, is not a problem. There will be no excuses, no obstacles to mighty. If you are just for fun, something extra on the side, well he won’t be getting a divorce. That is the truth.

Let him know, once and for all how you feel for him and what you expect of him, now and in the future. Then leave him be. Do you own thing, take care of yourself and your child. Create a life worth living. If it is for real, he will do whatever is necessary. If it is not, you will be fine and find someone better.

• WoW! interesting story. This guy loves his cake and eats it too! I'm a Cancer guy. Gotta say that it sucks that your heart got involved . His is too, probably, but he 's juggling two lives. You should have stuck to your, " I don't believe in adultery,'' theory. He's basically dragging you down into his own world and especially if you can talk to his wife on a personal basis? Come on. You are his mistress. The other girl. Fine, he cares, he probably does. He doesn't want to hurt either of you. But I guarentee, he will end up alone at the end of it all. That's usually what happens. I've been there. Don't waste your time. Most likely this whole scenario is about him and what he wants and he has you both trapped. But like I said , when it blows up in his face, he will be banging his head on the coffee table wondering, what happened? What did I do wrong? lol yeah whatever...... peace my friend 🙂

• well thank you so much for your feedback all of you, i agree with all opinions of posts made, i think its fact nothing new to me, I have to clear the air though im very smart, instinct strong etc. so out whole relationship i was fighting our fights as well as fighting myself, my heart and mind were at battle and still somewhat are, I guess what i really need IS AN ANSWER WHY HE WOULD OR COULD DO THIS !!!!

• I guess what i really need IS AN ANSWER WHY HE WOULD OR COULD DO THIS !!!!

Sometimes the answers are so obvious that we don't want to see them (I know).

Why would/could he do this? Because he can. Because you, through your actions, allow him. I doesn't have anything to do with zodiac signs. It is another story about having the cake, and eating it. Sometimes things aren't not more complicated.

• actually that made a lot of sense right now i was constantly thinking i was doing something to deserve this or its karma? idk

• actually that made a lot of sense right now i was constantly thinking i was doing something to deserve this or its karma? idk

Nah, it's not karma. People tend to treat you the way you allow them to treat you. And you are in love with this man, and he is not acting very nice (not towards his wife and family and not towards you) and when you are in love and soooo want things to work you tend to allow...more.

You need stand up for yourself. Say no. Live your life for you and the kids, not for him.

Imagine your daughter or best friend being in your situation with this man. What advice would you have given them?

• For this matter, and this matter only, I want to say one thing, maybe even to help you girls.

'' I need an answer to why or why he could do this?'' It's because you let him. I understand that there are alot of other factors that go with this saying. Please understand that with all do respect, look at yourselves first before you ask why.