Gwalchmai60

• Hi gwalchmai60, I have read your replies to some posts, and I have noticed in one of your recent posts that you have been doing Tarot readings for over 20 years...I have also noticed that you are new to Tarot 🙂

I was wondering if you could do a reading for me...Or maybe you are just keeping a low profile right now:)

If so I would understand, but I wanted to say welcome and may God 's gifts to you always be surrounded with Light,Love,and Peace

Sheila from Vancouver,Canada

• Hi again gwalchmai60:)

I guess it might help if I tell you what I want hehe:)

I would like a relationship reading if I could, I have been with my partner for almost 15 months now...

I also know that the cards could also reflect my past,present and future, so that will help also.

Thanks again for your time.

Hugs, Sheila

• Hi Sheila!

Please forgive me for having taken so long to get back to you. I just now logged into the forum and saw a post with my name on it!

Funny, the first thing that popped into my head was that someone was going to take me to task for something I'd written. However, I'm always open to criticism and learning new things, so the fear of being taken to task quickly disappeared...

Sheila, I stopped reading the cards professionally quite some years ago, but I NEVER say no when someone asks me to read for them. It wouldn't be good karmically to say "no", plus I do enjoy reading for others when asked. That being said, I would be happy to read for you.

Would you like to do the reading over the phone or shall I read for you alone and then post my findings? What are you most comfortable with? Personally, I enjoy the connection of the phone, but I would be happy to read any way that suits you.

If you'd like to answer here, please do. If not, perhaps you could post a private email address and I will get in touch with you ASAP.

Blessings.

• gwalchmai60,

Tarot doesn't allow us to post private info such as emails web sites etc. And I'm also afraid you will get bombarded with people asking you to do readings...I feel blessed that you opened my thread and that you would do a reading for me.Like I said maybe this will give you sometime to think abut my reading, and i will in noway feel offended:)

If you would like to read NO RESPECT THREAD, started from one of our gifted readers, along with many other gifted readers here who give their time and energy to all of us... That would give you a better understanding of the many requests you will get...

Again Thank you gwalchmai60.

Peace,Light. and Love

Sheila

• Thank you for enlightening me about policies on this site. As you noted, I'm new here.

With your permission, I will do a reading for you and post the results for you here.

Before I do, however, I would like some information from you about your present relationship, and especially, the issues you're bringing to the cards. Giving me as much info as possible will help me fine tune the reading just for the two of you.

Is this a hetero relationship or same sex? And please don't answer that question if you're uncomfortable with it.

I look forward to hearing from you again and I will begin pondering your reading as well, lifting it up to The Universe, dispersing negativity, etc.

And I already know the spread I'm going to use for you!

Blessed be.

• Gwalchmai60,

Thank you again,

Me, Sheila

Vancouver, Canada

My Partner, Peter

Vancouver, Canada

Guidance: Commitment, finances, trust, love etc.

I hope this helps in the guidance I’m about to receive

Partner P and I went to high school together, but never boy friend girl friend, same crowds, but no socializing together. We graduated in 1978, (seems like a lifetime):)

Met again on FB told each other what has been happening with our lives, “past 30 years?”

He asked me if I wanted to meet up with him, that was April 7, 2009, been with each other since, “15 months 1 day today.”:)

P has never been married; longest relationship for him was 8 months…

Myself, married, divorced, and then common-law partner passed away Nov.2006

A year ago, I would have told you I met my soul mate, but now?

I have been blessed by some very gifted readers here and the forms use.

Now, you have come into my life… (I don’t know who said this, but I have never forgotten these words.)” When the student is ready, the teacher appears.”

Thanks again, gwalchmai60 for your time, guidance, energy and gifts in advance

Peace, Light, Love and Laughter

Sheila

• Good morning, Sheila!

Thank you. I have all the information I need now to do a spread for you. I intend to do it either tomorrow (Saturday) or Sunday and work with the influences of the New Moon Eclipse. This is a very powerful eclipse, so no telling what will turn up, but it will all be for the good.

Very briefly, you and I share some things in common: We both graduated from high school in 1978, making us the same age. Gotta tell ya, 50 rocks!

I, too, lost my common law partner to AIDS in December 2006. Am still not really over it to be frank. There's a hole in my heart so huge that can only be filled by him. Grief can really work one over and it takes a different form for everybody. I'm going through this process very slowly.

Finally, out of the clear blue sky (there are NO accidents) I received an email from my first love out of high school about three months ago. We hadn't seen or spoken with one another in almost 30 years (and our relationship ended badly).

After we got through the amends making process, we, too, have discovered that we still have feelings for each other except they're grown up feelings now and not "kid" feelings.

I know he's in my life again for a reason, just as Peter is in your life NOW for a reason.

Look forward to doing your reading this weekend, as well as doing a reading for myself. The Moon rules my natal astro chart, so its influences are very powerful in my life.

Peace be with you, Sheila.

• Forgot that I wanted to share a quick, but very deep quote with you:

"No one loses anything that doesn't eventually come back. Love, grins, and horseshoes.

And usually it comes back bigger, better and zippier." ---The Universe

• OM GOSH, WE DO HAVE SOME THINGS IN COMMON, 'I LOVE THAT QUOTE'

TAKE YOUR TIME, AND I AM TRULY BLESSED.

HUGS,LIGHT,PEACE, AND LAUGHTER

MY PARTNER THAT PASSED, DIED OF AN OVERDOSE, I HAVE BEEN IN RECOVERY FOR 13 YEARS, AND YOU KNOW I DIDN'T EVEN REALIZE HE WAS HIGH, THAT WAS A KICK IN THE GUT...HE LOVED THE DRUGS MORE THAN LIFE IT SELF, BUT BEING IN RECOVERY I UNDERSTAND...HE ALWAYS WANTED TO BE IN A BETTER PLACE AND NOW HE IS...

XXXX

• Not, preasuring you,gwalchmai60:)

just an update

I AM GOING AWAY WITH my partner TOMORROW FOR 5 DAYS OMG, MY LITTLE GIRL IS GOING TO GIRL GUIDE CAMP....THIS WILL BE THE LONGEST EVER TIME AWAY FROM HER:( AND SHE SAID THE SAME THING....

NOW MY partner AND I AFTER 15 MONTHS HAVE ONLY SPENT A NIGHT TOGETHER...I AM TOTALLY FREAKING OUT HEHE...ALSO I'M GOING TO STOP SMOKING AT THE SAME TIME...GET THE BOXING CLOVES OUT THIS MAY OR MAY NOT BREAK US:(

ANY HOW WANTED TO SAY I'LL TALK TO YOU SOON,

HUGS,SHEILA

• Sheila,

The week will fly by and you and your daughter will probably benefit from a little time apart.

I will keep Peter and you in the forefront of my thoughts this week. Just go with the flow and do what feels right.

Congrats for quitting smoking. I'm down to two a day, so I'm not far off myself!

This time away is actually good because I usually "sit" on a reading for a spell to really get an accurate and timely interpretation. I will likely sleep with the cards one night underneath my pillow and record any dreams I have that night, which may play into the reading.

What can I say? I like to be thorough. Peace be with you and I'll look forward to catching up with you when you return.

Blessed be.

• Sheila,

Let me know when you are home from your trip.

I will publish your reading when I know you'll see it.

Thank you.

• Hi there gwalchmai60, My gosh , its a funny thing, all of a sudden i thought of you and there you were a message for me:0 I'm back home now...I won't fill you in just yet till my reading.

peace,love and light

Sheila

• Coming up shortly. Stay tuned.

• Would you mind giving me your and Peter's birth dates?

I want to figure out your Soul & Personality Cards as well as your Significators.

They're very important if they show up in a spread.

I'm sorry. I usually ask for this information before I read, but it slipped on by this time.

Thanks.

• No need to apologize GW:)

ME: AUGUST 10,1960 5AM

PETER:DECEMBER 20,1959 8AM

• Hi gwalchmai60,

I kept meaning to post this thread to you, I met one of my many cyber friends on the tarot boards,and (Elaine) notshy2beme is a beautifull soul, she wrote this topic to help other people and to educate them, if your interested just click the link.

http://www.tarot.com/forum/topic.php?id=8059&replies=158

hugs to you and I hope you will find peace again and of course love, if you ever need to chat just let me know...

Hugs Sheila

• NO hurries, just want to see if you r okay

hugs sheila

• Sheila,

Please forgive me for not having published your reading yet. Have been in the hospital with a terribly sprained lower back, which may actually be another herniated disc. Ugh....am home now resting and will publish reading as soon as I'm able. I promise not to keep you hanging. Thanks for your birthdates. Now, in addition to your Significators, I can crunch the numbers and find out what your Soul & Personality cards are. Very important if they turn up in a spread. Will be with you shortly, my dear. Peace.

• gwalchmai60,

I'm sorry to here that, we are alike again, fibromialgia and chronic pain in lower back for me, i did something stupid two days ago, lifting things i shouldn't have and I made a twist,turn, shuffle...lol

Don't you worry about my cards, they can wait...you take all the time you need...I was wondering and thinking about you...So please take care.thanks for your reply

Peace love and light to you..

hugs Sheila