Please Help ME I need some insite

• I think you are right - I feel she has a friend who wants a job there. Don't let her drive you out. The friend will soon look elsewhere when you don't budge and then the tension will ease off.

Or if you really feel unfulfilled there, look for something else, but don't quit until you have something else lined up.

• I liked my job until she came. Wehad it out this morning, over a job she gave somone else to do and blamed me for not following up. I have never been written up and now she suspened me for 10 days. I work for the courts and now I have to send a letter describing the incident.

since another person left she has dumped all her responsibilities on me. She has been wanting to get someone in. I think you are right, but she is the one that needs to go away. I liked my job until a few weeks ago. If you get a chance Captain can you check out my post before this. I would like to see how compatible we are. I just keeping I an old enough to be his mother. I do like conversing with you. Thank you once again.

• July 15 must be my unlucky day, last year on the 15th I found out my husband was cheatung on me. I would just like some peace and quiet. No drama. just grow old and finally have some happiness.

• This relationship is good for the short term but would struggle or be well nigh impossible for the longterm. You are both emotional and private people and at first that emotion between you would draw you close and be very cosy. But then insecurities about trust would emerge and the emotion would turn to oversensitivity and/or over-dependence, leading to one of you rejecting the other. You would not be able to maintain the necessary objectivity here to achieve any sort of stability. Neither of you will ever really understand the other person.

• I have always been drawn to Pisces. I don't know what other I sign I would get along with. Is there a way to tell. But your right we both have big trust issues. Plus i am so much older I would be to jealous. Both of us have been burned by our spouses. That's why I just like having the friendship. Thanks

• bump

• Marsc135, you best matches were born -

LOVE AFFAIR (short term)

• Aries (week of April 11 - April 18)

• Taurus (week of April 25 - May 2)

• Gemini/Cancer (week of June 19 - June 24)

• Cancer (week of June 25 - July 2)

• Virgo (week of September 3 - September 10)

• Virgo/Libra (week of September 19 - September 24)

• Capricorn (week of January 3 - January 9)

• Aquarius (week of January 31 - February 7)

• Pisces (week of March 3 - March 10)

MARRIAGE (long term)

• Taurus (week of May 11 - May 18)

• Cancer (week of July 11 - July 18)

• Leo (week of August 3 - August 10)

• Virgo (week of August 26 - September 2, and also week of September 11 - September 18)

• Scorpio (week of October 26 - November 2)

• Scorpio/Sagittarius (week of November 19 - November 24)

• Pisces (week of March 11 - March 18)

• Wow, Thank you once again. Ok now that I have that I will print that out and put it in my wallet. Once I can let go of my my past, I will look to my future. Right now I have to get through this mess with my boss. Unfortunately I have become a controlling person. It's because my family including my mother, have relied on me for everything. i have tried to relinquish a lot of responsibilities, but when they don't get done I have to do them. I think that's why I am not looking for a relationship. Just another person to take care of. Someday maybe that person will come into my life that will take care of me. I have been told I have a wonderful life ahead of me.At this point I just don't see it. I have been told my husband leaving did me a favor and someday I will be grateful to him for leaving. But right now the mess with my boss is putting me in a financial bind. I know you have told me it's a career year for me, but without a job I have no career.

• With your job, you should document what your boss does to you and go over her head with a complaint to her superior or a separate court of workplace relations. Get witnesses to her behaviour if you can too. Make your case strong.

• I am in the process of doing that. I have put a grievance in, and I am trying to do that right now. Have a strong case. Wish me luck.

• Good luck! I know you will do well.

• I hope so , I've been praying. Thank you for being there. I'll let you know what happens

• All the bumping paid off i see, marsc135, i'm glad you got your answers,

just was thinking of you

sheila

• Yes Sheila, thanks for the tip!!!

• Hi I feel for you as I too am in the same cycles as you are 7/4 and I have an elderly 88 year old mum who I worry of and I feel so stuck as I want to move from our business of 7 years to a happy environment. but the bad economy is preventing this.

Enough of me the 7/4 is not easy cycles to go through, they are quite trying and yes you have to work through these and stay sane. You will move on from your last relationship and yes you will meet a very understanding partner, but remain you and don't let others try to manipulate you as you are a person who loves helping others. Now with your mum go day by day and give her your love and this will be remembered for ever. Your daughters baby is going to be special to you, who will give you so much pleasure and love. I feel that after baby is born. life will have a different meaning. So over 2010, 2011 you have much to work through health, finances all that will bring movement and happiness to you by 2012. Yes it seems along time, but for good reasons.

So for now take day by day and stay spiritually focused towards your own goals and think of your self and want you really want FOR YOU. Take care and I hope this short reading will help. From Helen NZ

• Thank you Helen, What is the 7/4 cycle. I know my mom is getting weaker every day, it's just hard watching. I am looking forward to the baby coming. I would like to move, so we have room for the baby. We'll see what the future brings. I can guess what the good reasons are that you memtioned. You have to get over your past before you can have a future. i wish I knew what I want for me, I was married fro 26 years and i thought that's what I wanted for the rest of my life. But now I can see that is was not meant to be. I had a good husband and I have no regrets. Financially I don't see that getting any better, unless I hit the Lottery. LOL I am having a lot of trouble with my boss, which I hope passes soon.

• Hi The 7/4 cycles that you are in for this year are calculated from first your age cycle being a 7 and the present year is a 3, by adding your birth date and month with this present year adds to a 4. The 7 is your moving cycle and also one that is saying to you to analyze all your thoughts and ideas to be patient over all, you are feeling so restless and if you don't listen to intuition gut feelings you may get into the deep end, re relationships. The number 4 influence is more down to earth, to plan matters carefully, it is also a very trying up and down time, re family and money!!! so This is time to value your own self as you have been always out there for others, including your hubby. In reality you have been the homemaker for years. You are like an old soul and your hubby is of a young soul , if one could say like another child at times. You may encounter some travel , just short trips that is and you talk of your job well all I can say is that you are a hard conscientious worker and this your boss knows and is taking advantage in this area. Over this time that I have given you!! another job will be there for you. You see there is so much going on around other people that will occupy your time your mum, housing, your daughters wants, don't happen over night and this is why I have stated the year 2012 is your achievement year endings and new beginnings for you , it will be very clear

So you must sit tight as when things happening all will follow very quick..

Take care of you xx

• Thank you Helen for explaining that to me. Yes I think you can see I am impatient. I used to love my job. I work for the government and a lot is on the line. My pension, benefits and I had planned on retireing from here. You are right I am a very conscious worker. I keep posting for another position, hopefully something comes along soon.

• Helen are you English or Irish, I notice you say mum, where in the US we say mom. I am english and Irish decent and I beleive that in Great Britian there are a lot of psychics just like you.

• Hi

I was born in New Zealand, where I am still residing with my family.

Take care