Caption your insight pls

• yes i love my bf and would do anything for him and his son. but lately sense ive been talking to my ex from 12 years ago all the old emotions have come rushing back to me. wondering why things didnt work then and why are we running into each others lives now. im supossed to be planning my wedding not chatting up my ex wondering when he gets back in the country to meet for coffee. i guess after my mom lost custidy of my siblings and i was living at my dads he went to my moms to try get ahould of me but she was in jail atm lol. but theres a reason thats all i keep telling myself. and i keep telling myself aslo that hes there im here and it didnt work for a reason. during the 12 years that we didnt talk we still dreamed of each other talking to each other and helping each other with our problems and giving advice. its wierd i know but it happens. atm hes in karea in the army he has a few months i bolive till hes stat side hopefully bye then my head will be strait.

• This post is deleted!

• Just because you help and support each other doesn't necessarily mean a romantic involvement also follows. Many people mistake feelings of closeness for romantic love.

You need to discuss your concerns about not being a good stepmom or getting divorced with your fiancee. Do you really need to be married to stay together and love each other? It may be a pressure that kills the relationship.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• It's often easier to be in love with someone who is not there. Distance can be more romantic because you are not faced with the harsh reality of day-to-day life together.