KushikamiKiba I need your opionion on my spread

• Hello!

Can you just help me understand this and give me a secon opionion?

XX

What will the relationship with X be like?

2 wands

Wands are passion, and passion don´t work when split, it requires a single focus, this card is about a choice where passion and energy are put in to be made, but if the instincts are reight, the choice will be the right one.

Magician

When he appears, he reveals something for the prson, a vision, idea, magical, mental image of what they want the most, solution to the problem, an ambitiuous career,love life, job.

What does the future with him look like?

6 wands

Victory card, the solution has or will be found, success.

9 cups

The wish card, whatever you want will be given to you, your wish will come true, relationships are loving and complete, creativity is high, friendships and emtions good.

Is he the one?

Emperor upside down

Lovers

This card indicates that the person will come across or have come across a person, career, challenge or thing they will fall in lov with. They know they must have this, no mattr the difficulties, without this they will never be complete. This card is asking to trust the instincts to choose this person, caree, challenge or thing no matter how scary, difficult, irrational o troulesome without it, you never will be wholly you. It is sudden and unexpected, a complete change in plans, but it is true love.

When will we meet and where?will we?

Princess pentacles

Sometime around november

5 wands upside down

Loss of individuality, struggle to standout, there is no faith in winning such a struggle

10 wands upside down

Shrink the responsability, a person who don´t carry their load.Are there any messages for me when it comes to XX?:

knight wands upside down

Someone who wants to win at any cost, threaten by ayone who stands in the way. An abusive boyfriend or girlfriend,if not a person this card is a signal o trouble, something is going to break or crash from going too fast.

magician

When he appears, he reveals something for the prson, a vision, idea, magical, mental image of what they want the most, solution to the problem, an ambitiuous career,love life, job.

lovers

This card indicates that the person will come across or have come across a person, career, challenge or thing they will fall in lov with. They know they must have this, no mattr the difficulties, without this they will never be complete. This card is asking to trust the instincts to choose this person, caree, challenge or thing no matter how scary, difficult, irrational o troulesome without it, you never will be wholly you. It is sudden and unexpected, a complete change in plans, but it is true love.

YY

What will the relationship with YY be like?

tower upside down

unneccessary acidents because of own actions

princess pentacles

A message about money, luck or a good, unexpected turn in health.

What does the future with him look like?

emperor upside down

Being under pressure, bad advices

devil upside down

Danger, being reeled in by someone dangerous, someone heldout or canged their mind, eluding temptation and enslavement

Is he the one?

king pentacles upside down

A leader or rich man, someone who will be successful

Justice

No punishment, good/bad, wrong/right, it is about adjustment, it won´t be pleasant but jusitice pares tings down so that the scales and up equal. Message is to do what is necessesary no matter how hard ordisagreeable it os. It is not a nice card but a wise one.

When will we meet and where? Will we?

ten wands upside down

ten weeks into may

the sun

Big plans, diffuculties overcomed, sucess, happiness, money

seven pentacles upside down

The waitng card, , patienece is blocked or not there, impatient, pushing rushing, tearing down the fruit before it is ripe. Someone who blows their chances, something badly done.

Are there any messages for me when it comes to YY?:

tower upside down

unneccessary acidents because of own actions

queen sword upside down

a cold, cruel woman, a enemy or opponent.

2 sword

A temporary compromise, it won´t last, he direction of the new power ishow to keep two ideas from fighting, to hold of troule and make peace.

• Wow bella, tats a long one did you make this spread up or does it have a name

• I made it up by myself, I never do certain spreads like the celtic cross, I just shuffle, take the top 2/3 and then shuffle again

• This post is deleted!

• i would say the reading you did is pretty close to one i would, but i cant really say for certain because your reading style is so much more different from mine. There are a few places where my interpretation wont match yours.

May i ask how long have you been reading?

• Only for a couple of days....I bought this deck a fue weeks ago but I haven´t used it for more than maybe a month, where would our interpretions not match?

The reason to why I ask for your opinion is because I don´t feel like I understood the cards or the meanings of them...

• Well for the most part I noticed you have trouble with the major arcana. Minor doesnt have much problems, its a good start so to speak. Considering you've been doing this for days you may want to practice on people you know, and have them ask you simple questions, things that they already know the answers to. so your understanding can be improved. I've been using tarot for 6 months now and also i've been using runestones for about a year. it takes time to understand something and dont be frustrated if you dont get it at first. you'll eventually have your own understanding

• Okay, I´ll do that, but what would you say when it comes to my reading? Like, if you got these cards on these questions, what would the answers be? I did this to get some answers you see but it did not help as much as I had hoped, it only confuesed me

• In my case the cards would mostly be similar but none would go exactly the same as yours. My reading style is completely different from yours so dont expect spot on similarities. One thing if the cards confuse you look at the cards again and study the images along with any meaning you recieved from the books, try bonding with your deck and you'll notice it will soon give you clearer answers. Each deck has its own way of giving its message.