Please read for me

• I feel that I am at a crossroad in my life and I really feel that I need just a bit of encouragement. BF and I moved to TX from KS and after 16 months, I moved back without him. It's been 15 months and I still feel 'broken'. My heart is in TX and I need to get it back. I am unable to enjoy doing things and going places that we did together with anyone else. I am not sure that I will ever love anyone like that again. I don't understand why he lost his love for me. I am uncertain about the future and I want badly to love someone again. Will I find true love at this stage in my life or have I made so many mistakes that I missed my opportunity? DOB is 3/30/55

Bless you for answering my request.

• bump

can someone help her please

• Tbright, your astrological profile reveals you have a tendency to be depressed - which results from viewing the world through unrealistic rose-coloured glasses. You are highly empathic and intuitive and if the people around you are not happy then neither are you. You need to understand when you are picking up other people's bad feelings and when they are your own emotions.

You must not retreat into a self-pitying protective shell or indulge in approval-seeking behaviour, but experience the world fully and be out in it. Tap into those creative romantic and imaginative talents of yours and express yourself by bringing the spiritual realm that you are so in touch with down to earth through a material product you can share with people who need it. Find your joy in bringing magic to others. Cultivate your inborn sense of wonder and awe to lift other people's spirits. Your multitude of talents can be used in the very great service of others so not waste any more time brooding over what or who you don't have, but of the many positive gifts you do have available to you.

2010 is a year of ending and a year of beginning, a time to cast off old attitudes and habits and let go of things that are no longer valid for you. You may have an urge to "spring clean" both in a literal and a figurative sense. You can let go of friendships, jobs, or even homes that no longer serve your greatest good. The lesson is to do so with grace and gratitude. You are getting ready for the new and cannot be burdened by the old. This is a year of force and change, and a year when decisions will have to be made. This can be an emotional and stressful year and the best way to deal with it is to practice spiritual surrender. 2010 will bring a wide variety of experiences and opportunities. If you have done the work of ending what no longer serves you, the last three months should bring a sense of freedom, enjoyment and awakening. You are bringing to a conclusion what you have learned and created, and are now integrating it into your present life. To be successful, you must be ready to adjust and adapt. Long standing relationships are under pressure in 2010 and separations and partings are likely. Don't mourn those who pass from your life but understand that they are no longer needed. Be willing to let go of the outworn and no longer useful elements of your life. Prepare to meet newer, more suitable people and situations.

• Captain, thank you for giving of yourself to help me forge ahead. I have been getting nudges to 'spring clean' areas in my life, as you mentioned. I feel like it's time to buy a newer car to compliment my attitude and independence from the past.

• You're welcome - full steam ahead! 🙂