RCHI WHENYOU HAVE A CHANCE

• bump 😄

• Hi everyone I have a feeling that Rchi is overwhelmed by the responses he had received about giving readings...I wish that all of you could go over and read THE LACK OF RESPECT BOARD BY SOME OF OUR GIFTED READERS, IT ALSO PERTAINED TO MYSELF ALSO....IT GIVES US SEEKING ADVICE TO UNDERSTAND OUR READERS.

THANKS I MEAN NO DISRESPECT TO ANY OF YOU, THIS IS NOT MY INTENTION..

PEACE,LIGHT, LOVE, AND HUGS

Sheila

• Thank you shatz for understanding, I am trying my best to do a reading for everyone....but with a hectic work schedule for myself & so many responses, it is taking me time to respond back to everyone. I will also request everyone not to keep going on the same page, open a new thread for me....keep 2-3 querers only in 1 thread, so I do not miss anyone.

Once again Shatz wish you the Best.

Rchi

• Hi Gagandeep,

In your relation with gurbir, there seem to be some things which have not been correct or say some secrets which will come out. Be careful know for sure that its true and not rumors. Analyse everything & act just-fully.

I am sorry but possibly there is an end to your relationship. But dont loose heart you will realise soon that this wasnt a loss, you have to think for yourself sometimes first. There are better things in store for you. You have more to gain than you lost.

Best Wishes

Rchi

• Hi Opalten,

Seems like more of a business relation between you & your ex. I oont think you are getting back together, sorry. Things will be changing soon very soon, a tough time but be strong.

All the Best

Rchi

• Thanks Rchi.

What kind of secrets? life, money, his family etc?

What will cause my relationship to end?

• We haven't been talking since two weeks since a secret regarding his annual income came forward whereas he was always miserly with me, but we never got to talk why he did so?

Do u think before breaking up , i should call him over the phone to clarify my doubts regarding certain things that i am not clear on and politely take a new path, or I should just leave the matter where it is and forget him?

• bump

• Dear Rchi, may I pls ask for your help with a reading? I'm trying to figure out if I'll find success in my lifetime as an author of books. I'm at a crossroads and I'm really looking for answers... Many many thanks and blessings to you.

Smiles,

Sue