RCHI WHENYOU HAVE A CHANCE

• I HAVE NOTICED YOUR HELPING PEOPLE ON DIFFERENT THREADS,

i WAS WONDERING, IS IT TAROT CARDS THAT YOU ARE WORKING WITH?

yOU HAVE GIVEN GREAT ADVICE, AND PERSONALLY I THINK YOU HAVE A GIFT...

SHEILA FROM VANCOUVER, CANADA

PEACE, LIGHT AND LOVE

• bump

• Thank you Sheila. Yes, I do tarot readings & I also do feng shui.

I really appreciate you wrote for me.

Thanks once again!!!

Rchi

• Hi Rchi, thanks for responding,

I would love a tarot reading if you have some time..I don't know how you do your readings or what you need from me..So you can let me know.

"Captain", another gifted reader has her cards and they really made sense in what i am learning in my life. 2 card fell from the deck...

About once a year i go to a tarot reader and in August it will be a year..

I am just starting to learn a little about Feng Shui, it took me awhile to learn how to pronounce it 🙂 first.

I had so much clutter under my bed,death certificates, old memories etc. when I moved into my new place , I promised myself nothing under the bed, and you know i'm sleeping much better, now I need my 10 year old to sleep better in her room...:)

Thanks again,

Sheila

• bump for rchi:)

• Hey sheila,

I would need date of birth & question for your reading.

For feng shui I need pictures of the home/office or floor plan, difficult to do without that. 🙂

I will surely do the reading for you just send me the DOB & Q.

PS-what does bump mean???

& who is captain?

• bump will move up your post so it stays active:)

and captain does alot of readings on tarot. plus she blogs...she does photo readings, i think also past lives, her own cards, different readings etc.

My full name is Sheila MacDonald

august 10,1960, 5am

My question: If these are to general just let me know ok

Was my move a good move for my 10 year old and I?

Where is my relationship headed?

Thanks again

Peace and light

sheila

What do the cards see in the near future ?

and captain does alot of readings on tarot. plus she blogs...she does photo readings, i think also past lives, her own cards, different readings etc.

august 10,1960, 5am

Thanks again

Peace and light

sheila

august 10,1960, 5am

Thanks again

Peace and light

sheila

august 10,1960, 5am

Thanks again

Peace and light

sheila

• OM Gosh haha,i have no idea why this posted the way it did, i have never done that. and i have posted a few times...

Thanks again

• Hello Sheila

here is your reading, hope I was helpful.

---You have been worrying too much on the situation & have had sleepless nights doubting, thinking, worrying. What you did will be a good change for your son. I see a happy child, enjoying.

You just need to get more discipline in life, some rules & regulations....take charge, manage the throne. Maybe some one of authority has come in to your life, who will get this discipline...a direction.

---Keep your faith & perseverance be strong & you have come along way with it. CHance of a relationship, love, romantic relationship have been planted. Go with your feelings even if it is working on blending of 2 different families together. It will take time, patience & experimentation but you can do it. Just try to maintain a balance.

With best wishes

Rchi

• RCHI, THANK YOU FOR YOUR READING AND OF COURSE YOUR TIME

RCHI---You have been worrying too much on the situation & have had sleepless nights doubting, thinking, worrying. What you did will be a good change for your son. I see a happy child, enjoying.

SHEILA'S RESPONSE- RCHI, BANG ON, MY DAUGHTERS DADDY DIED 3 AND A HALF YEARS AGO, AND I HAVE BEEN CARRYING AROUND SO MUCH GUILT, FOR HER BECAUSE OF HER LOSS..I AM STARTING TO LET THAT GO AND YOU KNOW SOMETHING RCHI "SHE IS HAPPY"

RCHI- "You just need to get more discipline in life, some rules & regulations....take charge, manage the throne. Maybe some one of authority has come in to your life, who will get this discipline...a direction."

SHEILA'S RESPONSE- AGAIN YOU HAVE, DESCRIBED ME PERFECTLY:) GETTING CONTROL BACK FROM MY DAUGHTER BECAUSE OF MY GRIEF,HAS BEEN A TOUGH ROAD,I'M LEARNING TO TAKE BACK THE CONTROL,AND BE MORE CONSISTENT...WITH HER.WOW,SO TRUE RCHI..MANAGING THE THRONE IS A PERFECT DESCRIPTION, THAT I NEEDED TO HEAR:)

RCHI- "Maybe some one of authority has come in to your life, who will get this discipline...a direction."

SHEILA'S RESPONSE- I'M ASSUMING THAT IS MY BOYFRIEND OF A YEAR, HE HAS HELPED ALOT WITH MY DAUGHTER, IN VERY CONSTRUCTIVE WAYS, HE SEE'S HER TREATING ME WITH DISRESPECT, AND ME JUST CAVING IN BECAUSE I CAN'T STAND THE ARGUING AND I JUST GIVE IN.I NOTICE IF I AM CONSISTENT AND FOLLOW THROUGH SHE IS MUCH HAPPIER…THANKS RCHIJ---

RCHI- “Keep your faith & perseverance be strong & you have come along way with it. Chance of a relationship, love, romantic relationship have been planted. Go with your feelings even if it is working on blending of 2 different families together. It will take time, patience & experimentation but you can do it. Just try to maintain a balance.”

SHEILA’S RESPONSE- I HAVE COME ALONG WAY, I KNEW THAT THERE WAS A REASON I FOUND YOU RCHI,

THANK YOU AND MAY GODS LOVE AND HIS GIFTS TO YOU, BE ALWAYS WITH YOU.

HUGS,SHEILA

• Rchi can you do a reading for me?

🙂

I'm intersted in love,I 'm alone now,but hoping that my love will come back to me.

What do you see ,will he comeback or someone new will appear in my life?

I'm virgo,he is libra.

• HI RCHI,

Can you do a reading for me, Gagandeep, 1 march 77 17 57 pm, and him, Gurbir Singh 6 Jan 82 18 26 pm. Outcome? What will be the future?

• RCHI, Would you be so kind as to do a reading for me? Will my exboyfriend come back to me? His DOB is 6/25/58 and mine is 10/13/50.

Thank you so much.

• BUMP,

• This post is deleted!

• Hi would you so kindly give me a love readling? My b'day is 1/23 and his is 5/27. Thanking you early. What does the future hold?

• Rchi,

Would appreciate it if you done a love reading for me. Ex and I went our separate ways after a 15 mo. relationship which was not of my choice,another female interfered.Was wondering what you see for my future as far as my children and my self go.Will things start to turn around? Will he ever be in our lives again.What is going on with him? DOB 10/22/69 and if his is needed then it is 11/02/71.. Thank you in advance for your time..