THANK YOU

• TO ALL READERS AND THOSE THAT HAS LEFT FEEDBACK FOR THEM.

TO ALL READERS HERE I WANNA THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART AND FROM THE HIGHEST PLACE OF MY SPIRIT FOR ALL THAT YOU DO FOR EVERYONE ON THE FORUMS HERE AT TAROT DOT COM.

FURTHER DO I WANNA THANK ALL WHO HAS LEFT FEEDBACK FOR ANY AND ALL READERS HERE, ME INCLUDED. FROM IT WE GROW. FROM IT WE RAISE THE GOODWILL BAR TO PROCEED AND TO RETURN OFTEN EVEN WHEN WE CHOSEN A HIATUS.

TO ALL PSYCHICS, CARD READERS READERS AND FEEDBACKER:

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

cwb

• THANK YOU ALSO CWB

I HOPE THOSE WHO HAVE SHARED THEIR GIFTS WITH ME, KNOW HOW MUCH I HAVE GROWN AND HOW MUCH I APPRECIATE THEIR ENERGY AND GIFTS.

HUGS

SHEILA FROM VANCOUVER CANADA

"WHEN THE STUDENT IS READY,THE TEACHER WILL APPEAR"

• BUMP

• I two want to thank the forum and all of its participants also, i came here broken and alone with no hope of things getting any better and so lost .But today i have hope and a better understanding of self and has enable me to get back to my true purpose of serving God and my fellow man .And for those who have just come here seeking help or understanding just know you matter and your not alone and someone does care.Thank you TAROT.com for allowing this forum for the ones who come seeking and for the unselfish ones who give of their knowledge and their time to help the ones seeking understanding. Love freely given i give to you Tooter

• bump

• i have to agree that this forum is such a positive energy and god bless you all that participate. it lets us know we all have the same problems and all seeking answers and that we're interconnected in spirit but also in experiences for the givers of readings thank you all from the bottom of my heart and one day all things would make sense and we'll all realize how much we've help each other 🙂

• Bless You All,

I've recieved alot of knowledge on many areas of life from your

stories and has helped me matture and grow on so many levels

from my time spent here with you all and honestly i know it would'nt

be possbile with this foundation. God Bless.

• If it wasn't for the support, readings and feedback I've received, I guarantee I would be where I am today. Had a couple pretty rough days and came on here and already feeling better. Thanks for being here everyone! Blessings

• BUMPYDITY BUMP BUMP!

• BUMP,BUMP:)

• BUMPIDITY BUUUUUUMPP!!!!

• I so echo the comments and I personally have gained insight and everyone here has been an inspiration to me. A very BIG and WARM thank you...........

• Ditto, thank you to everyone who has offered their guidance, friendship and shoulder to cry on. To those who give of their time and gifts to share readings with those of us seeking guidance, Thank You! The people here have made a tremendous difference in my life and I am truly grateful. I still feel I have a long way to go. Some things are progressing greatly while others I have far to go or I'm simply not ready yet but I know if I hadn't come here I wouldn't be where I am today on the road to something better. Thank you.