SILATEER and LADYCDF reading

• Hi Rchi,

I forgot to ask. Since you mentioned that he might be patiently waiting for me to make the move or for me to settle, am i suppose to make the first move to contact him? or we'll have a random chance of meeting soon?

Thank you again and Warm Regards!

MQ

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Hi Rchi

Im torn between what my psychic sense tells me and what common sense pushes me to do.

My psychic sense says relocation will come instead of education but my common sense, which i wish to whoop its arse, goes all its the wise thing to do ladi ya ya blarh!

Education im signed on to styarts aug 31st 2010, but i feel changes moving suddenly at lightning speed and that i wont even get to start but by then am i making my home elsewhere, different country house state u name it. its excites me

many are happy for me on education and some to the sense that i feel trapped n nausious. in past when people did this i was submitted to inhuman conditions both workwise as well as psychological psychiatric wise.

Plz psychics, readers plz tellme what you see fell get. Im a pisces march 10 1972 born.

cwb

• This post is deleted!

• 11.20 pm Sønderborg Denmark NotShy2Beme

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• CWB,

I know notshy2 did give you a reading.

Sorry for my delay, I have not been able to be online much.

Right now this is a phase you are going through....feeling hopeless, nothing to look forward to, feeling in pain, self pity. This was the worst time & its over now. Stability will come in your life, thru love, that means, security settlement in your life will be given to you by some one who will love you.

You will also be actually doing the things you just dreamed of, you will make it real soon.

Wishes

Rchi

• Khemosabie,

this time you may be feeling like a turmoil in you life, everything haywire, but from this bottom will emerge a new beginning for you, a message of love will come in your life very soon, do not worry if you cannot decide which one to choose, when the message come you'll know & there will be celebrations happiness. The man who is very sensitive, kind....not the kind of a person who will take undue tensions in life, will be your man.

Best wishes

Rchi

• Hi Rchi

Yes she certainly did, BUT NotShy2BMe, i cant see the reply in ur posts to me on my question LOL

Rchi so ya saying my psychich sénse is bulls eyes on?

• Rchi,

pls chk out thread pg 16. have Qs for ur insight. thanks a bunch

Mari

• Hi Rchi!!!

I was hoping that you would be so kind as to see what you see for me please??

I was on vacation in Florida , met this Cancer man, danced, talked for 3 different nights!! (I am married, although, not happily, and my husband was there as well). When I met this man, fireworks went off!! I felt as if we were old souls!! We exchanged phone numbers, and he called me several times after I returned home. The last phone call, I was outside, husband came out and asked me a question. Husband thought I was talking to a girlfriend, but the Cancer guy seemed a little unnerved (understandibly!). He said he didn't want to cause me trouble, etc. I told him I just wanted to talk to him a little bit longer!! He travels close to me once or twice a year, and had made plans to see me in July. He also had told me not to worry, because he was supposed to move to a town that is only 3 hours from me to run a construction company in a year or two!!!

I haven't heard from my Cancer guy in 3 months now!! I still feel such a strong attraction to him, and that I am to be with him in the near future!! I know that I was supposed to meet him that night. I feel like he felt it too, especially from his conversations with me. (I'm sure the fact that I'm still married was at least part of the problem, if not all!)

What do you see in the future for us?? Does he call me anytime soon??? Are we together as a couple within a year or two? Do we eventually get married??

Anything and everything that you see for us, would be so greatly appreciated!! It is so wonderful for you to share your gifts with everyone!!!

Thank You!

Lildolphin07

• Rchi, OOOPS!!

My DOB March 18, 1960, Paducah, KY. His DOB July 7, 1973, Brazil (I think)

Lildolphin07

• Hi Rchi,

if you still do readings I would like to ask you for one. I am especially interested what you see with regard to my love life.

• CWB,

Get ready for your trip, follow your intuition. Look with in you to guide you....this means you will be relocating.

Rchi

PS :sorry for this long gap...have not been keeping well & been super busy.

• Maryplatnum,

The same card came again for you, a man highly intellect, ethical, strong, who is a good spokesperson, who can find solutions to any problem very easily & solve/lead others. SO if you know someone with such characteristics...its that guy...if you don't then wait he is on his way :))))

Business has been going bad....sick business, needs to rest....give it a time out. You will soon be starting a new career....it may involve trips to other places....something very innovative, creative...where you could be the boss again, more to do with your creative self than actually requiring educational qualification.

Rchi

PS: Sorry for the long gap.

• Rchi!!! Yer back!

Didn't mean to be a repeat requester. No need for apologies - no worries. I'm thankful you take some time out of your busy day to do the reading for me. I appreciate you - a lot.

As for the reading... wow.. same card eh. Interesting.... I've been getting that start a new career deal... I've been contemplating on going back to school..but you mentioned I'll be using more of my creative side... wow...more to meditate about. About the man...how intriguing I don't know of one person who has all that characteristics....on his way....you are giving me goosebumps. I'll keep you updated whenever all this comes to fruition.

Love and Blessings,

Mari

• Bump please!