Past lives, does anyone know or understand this subject?

• I met my soul, neither of us believed in reincarnation, but we were absolutely positive we already knew each other intimately. He was 13 years my junior, we were together for seven months and were engaged to be married. He passed away March 2009. He was not with me when he died, but I knew the very second he took his last breath, I began vomiting. I still feel like I have a body part missing. I wish I could understand what has taken place. I never knew this kind of love even existed. I do not dwell, I am healing, but my heart and soul long for him like a mother in reverse labor.

• Hi Leosintuition,

What question are you asking? Of course you and he were soul mates, perhaps even twin souls. When two people have as close a karmic relationship as you describe and one passes, it is normal to feel the way you do.

Normally twin souls do not incarnate together, unless they have some very important work to do here. In your case, yours popped in to say hello, before he went home to the other side. Many of us do not get the opportunity to feel the love of our twin soul while we are completing a lifetime here on earth. That would just make everything too great, and perhaps would prevent us from learning our lifes lessons, which are difficult.

I can assure you of one thing, it is real. You will see him again for sure as i have a very strong feeling that he is very close to you on the other side. you are always together over there.

How will you feel better? Hmmmmm lets see. Perhaps one of your lessons on earth is to know and understand the complexity of these feelings, that only he could show you.

Go on with your life knowing, that he is looking in on you. There is no death my dear, just transition. I promise you he is with you now.

Write about what happened to you. It was meant for a purpose, search for the purpose. You will see him when you are home. No worries. Please understand how lucky you were to have him come and help you complete your contract. Try to enjoy the rest of your life, keep learning, keep growing. Life is but 10 second portion of eternity. Go forward, stop torturing yourself .

Blessings

ts

• Dear Leosintuition,

I know this subject intimately ----You have been joyously, truly blessed! So many search and never have the opportunity or wisdom to understand this to its depth and breadth. No need to stand strong, Let your tears flow, and then you will feel a place of peace. Within that peaceful place, he is smiling for you

How lucky you are!

He gave you the greatest gift any of us could ever receive! The understanding that Love and Life are Eternal. Neither ever end. This was the message, the reason he came to you-- that in the future you will use to help others and help yourself ---- I'm thrilled for you! I really, really hope you understand what an Angel on Earth he was. And the sacrifice he chose to give you this message for your growth and then to depart. Gratitude for him and the One who brought him to you will heal your heart ---- your soul already understands.

May this blessing be followed by many more!

~ Laie4

• How much a person can understand about past life, depends on how open this person is : heart and mind. Many of us are subjected to narrow religious minds that are against the concept of incarnation and re-incarnation, while both are actually universal truth.

Experts such as Sylvia Browne and Doreen Virtue spoke about past life. Not to mention hypnotists and mediums have the ability to read past lives in their own way. Astrologers have been using the Moon and its Nodes to explore karmic astrology, which is the very reason why we incarnate and re-incarnate. The word karma has also been misinterpreted as 'bad' or 'debt', while the only reason why it is similar to 'debt' is because we receive what we send out.

It is the universal law, everyone and everything in the universe can not escape it. Pretty much, if we wrong someone in this life time, we will 'pay it back' in the same life time or the next. If we have been true to someone, this person wil ' pay it forward', be it in the same life time or the next. Karma is never 'bad', just like Life is never 'unfair'. because we are all spirits, coming into the physical world, to live Life. Life is a school, where we learn and then move forward. Life challenges are like school exams, if we don't pass it, it;s going to re occur until we pass it. Karma is about receiving what we send out, if we create a debt then we have to pay it back. if we don't want to be obligated, then don't create a debt. It is of course, easier said than done. That's why nobody is free of 'karmic debt'. Which is a part of the 'exam' : Life. the cycle will continue until all debts are paid and all lessons are learned. Then we will reach our destination: awakening, awareness, evolution, ascending, whichever word we call it. It is finale.

Since the physical body is a temporary plane, we should not hold the spirit from leaving it when the time comes. By dwelling and mourning excessively, we are holding spirit from its journey. There is no standard time for mourning, but in general we will know whether it's time to let go or not. In my case, I let go gradually starting from the 3rd year of my father's death. It was hard. He was my father and my first true friend. Losing him, is like losing the only person I had ever trusted. But there is a reason for everything. I am married a wonderful supportive man. While the universe took my first true friend, I started the journey with another friend, who is proven to deserve my trust.

What you are feeling could be an intense energy field. Yours meeting his, and both of you recognized the energy imprints of each other, because you have met in the past. It must have been quite an experience, that the imprints can be felt in the present. The imprint is located in a certain body part, That's why you feel that particular part 'missing' when he dies. You vomit, because when he dies, you can feel his energy field dims, and doesn't want to let go because you love him so. It's a push and pull that finally you have to give up. usually the struggle happens in the solar plexus, the area around the belly. so when you vomit, it's a sign that your psyche letting go of the struggle. It doesn;t mean all kinds of vomits is the work of the psyche, but in your case, that's what happened. Another way it can happen is with the heart chakra. It can be so intense (the push and pull) that when his heart stopped beating, your heart also 'misses' a few seconds of beats, then the blood stops flowing within a few seconds which means oxygen distribution stops for the very few seconds -- and you may become light headed, or even faint. I don't know much about medical terms, but that's the possibility with heart chakra.

Now to end this 'way longer than I thought" post, I'll just give you a link to the website of the medium that read my past lives. In my case, her reading opened me up to the truth of my situation and changed me in many ways. I can now see my other past lives, even if it's only a bit of glimpses here and there. I hope you enjoy the information on this website.

• Hello twinsoul,

Oh, he and I met for a reason there is no doubt about that. I have begun to work on an endeavor he a I discussed at great lengths. There is an untold story that revolves around our lives that is unbelievable. The only way i could explain it would be to direct you to my website. , Michael was extraordinary in every way, and the love we shared was on a level I still work to understand. We knew we were together for a reason, we felt like we were working against the clock. I am in the process of writing two books, I just hope I can do the story of my life, the story of Michael's life and the story of how our lives together is an will prove to make a difference in the world. Thank you for sharing, it was helpful.

• Hello Laie4

I just posted a response based on the kind from twinsoul. How did you know? You were spot on. I feel like he is with me all the time. I also feel like he wishes he could communicate something to me. It is so very frustrating. I am diligently working toward the path I have begun to make a real difference. We were the same person it was all so fast, beautiful and heartbreaking. I have been working on the development of this program and recently it has taken an amazing turn. My cup runneth over, but I am exhausted and this is very intense and involved because just like my relationship with Michael is is on fast forward. I wish I had a clearer picture. Some days I fell as though he and I both were key actors in a major motion picture, but we were uninformed of the script. Does that make any since? Thank you for your reply. it was a big nudge.

• This is beautiful...I have no words:)

Thanks for sharing!

• Hello leoscoripion,

That was truly inspiring, thank you so very much for taking the time to pour into my life. I have recently come to terms with many aspects of the relationship shared by Me and My Michael. There is not one minute of the day that his face is not imprinted in my mind. I looked for link to the website you mentioned, but it does not seem to be in your entry. Did you send it directly to me? Thank you again, ever so much your detailed attention and insight was very kind and helpful. Sorry about your father, but I happy for you about you new love.

• Hello atirro42,

Thank you, and your welcome!!! There is a lot to this story, and all the parts are just as amazing as the small paragraph written above. Some days I have no words and other days I cant say enough. I am glad it touched you.

• Hello again,

By the way to anyone interested. Michael was a cancer and I am a leo. We both possessed a strong commanding presence. Tomorrow July 8th is Michael's birthday born 1982 and my birthday is the 24th of July, 1969 . I know that is an age difference of 13 year, but I had never dated nor would ever again date a younger man. I can not explain it, but Michael was a very old soul. I just thought I would throw that out and see if any one might have some insight based on this information.Thank you for your interest in advance.

• It is my belief that the circular and interwoven nature of time intercedes with our perceptions of time as vibrations of the 4th dimension. In English, what I mean to say is that thinking of them as "past" lives only hurts us and forces our attention to a state of finality. Euclid has disproven the existence of any finite structure save for the sphere. And what happens if you walk across the surface of a sphere for a sufficient distance? You end up where you started. The Bene Jesserit term the condition you discuss here as "other life", not as "past life". This is the tenet of theirs I agree with most vehemently. We are all made of simultaneous vibrations that resonate upwards to infinity, and reflect downwardsto anti-infinity, for lack of a more charismatic term, which is essentially no different. Oblivion and Nirvana are the same. A point of stillness. In summation I offer you the advice to embrace as many aspects of your self in as many dimensions and realities that you can handle. Intense study on that subject will undoubtedly cause your human brain to develop schitzophrenia, mania, depression, and possibly paranoid delusion. In sincerity and love I say to you that the price is worth it.

Namaste, Lord Chrong AKA UZIEL

• Lord Chrong,

That is a very diplomatic and unified way to view physical and non-physical existence. Viewing life as a spherical rotation is some what discouraging to me. Prior to the amazing and all to brief encounter with my affirmed counterpart, I had a most difficult life. It was one of torture and abuse, I have come to terms with the purpose of these events, however I would like to think when I go I can finally have some peace. I do appreciate the view point and I do believe there to be truth in your macro-intelligent theory. I suppose in a world of both factual and soft science we are are all searching to make since of the birth, death, reincarnation nameless and aimless theories. I am a christian, and even before Michael I had experienced the spiritual and metaphysical world in a way most christian would frown on, but I didn't choose it, it chose me. I wholeheartedly agree with your comment on; loosing your mind if you fall to deeply into the process of trying to make since of it all. I am also very interested in learning more about the proposed 4th dimension. i have heard mention of this many times recently and I'm curious. Thank you for your input, your fascinating.

• What does a chain or necklace mean to you or Michael?

• Laie4,

Chain and necklace both have extreme significance to myself and Michael. What did you see? I have been waiting for someone to key in and that hasn't happened yet. Bare with me I have a serious question. There is someone who has information for me from Michael. I have no specifics of who this person is, but they have a role to play in the groundbreaking events that are about to take place. I think this person will be a key to open the next door. I do not know why this can not be communicated to or through me. The only information I have at this point is. This person will know what he called me, and I don't even know why that is of importance. If you are this person, try to help me please. I have had a very difficult year. I didn't just loose Michael, it has been a very strange year. I did a 12 card terot reading today, I have never done one on this sight, but surprisingly it was very accurate. I save it if you have any interest in seeing it. Help me if you can, Thank you for the chain/necklace comment. It bares a lot of significance. Hoe to here back from you soon.

Tammy

• This post is deleted!

• "Hello leoscoripion,

That was truly inspiring, thank you so very much for taking the time to pour into my life. I have recently come to terms with many aspects of the relationship shared by Me and My Michael. There is not one minute of the day that his face is not imprinted in my mind. I looked for link to the website you mentioned, but it does not seem to be in your entry. Did you send it directly to me? Thank you again, ever so much your detailed attention and insight was very kind and helpful. Sorry about your father, but I happy for you about you new love"

you are welcome. My husband, I have met him in the past. two people in my family, I have also met them in the past. I don't have a child in this life time. A good friend of mine, I lost contact with her when she moved, also from my past. My guide, was my guide in the past also.

just replace the dots with ... dots LOL

• This post is deleted!

• Laie4,

Chain and necklace both have extreme significance to myself and Michael. What did you see? I have been waiting for someone to key in and that hasn't happened yet. Bare with me I have a serious question. There is someone who has information for me from Michael. I have no specifics of who this person is, but they have a role to play in the groundbreaking events that are about to take place. I think this person will be a key to open the next door. I do not know why this can not be communicated to or through me. The only information I have at this point is. This person will know what he called me, and I don't even know why that is of importance. If you are this person, try to help me please. I have had a very difficult year. I didn't just loose Michael, it has been a very strange year. I did a 12 card terot reading today, I have never done one on this sight, but surprisingly it was very accurate. I save it if you have any interest in seeing it. Help me if you can, Thank you for the chain/necklace comment. It bares a lot of significance. Hoe to here back from you soon.

Tammy

• thanks for the email

I will send you a quick email later.

• Hi Leosintuition!

A little something that might be of interest in honor of today. Quick Numerology of Michael's B-day

37 = Trinity in Our World, 10= contains All, man/woman, cycle of life ect.... I was curious so I looked it up. I thought it a fitting tribute for some reason.

It might be helpful to get a small take on how I operate. You can read pg.2 of the thread, ' The Ethics of Psychic Readings, pg.56 of The Enchanted Pond and lastly, one that was addressed to me. It is entitled, Laie4- you were right or something along those lines. I don't do readings on here, but sometimes things happen : > )

If you only have time for one of these threads, please read the first one above. This will at least help some in figuring out how I connect and the vocabulary I use. Words are all we have here between us. Its always imporatnt to me when trying to help another that they understand enough to figure out the message. After all, it is for You!

My first post to was all feeling. I guess some call that intuition. It just rushed at me and I typed. Because it was what I felt around me, I never know with accuracy if it is correct until someone confirms. I appreciate you confirming; it is helpful.

The second was a Vague Image. I saw it and it was gone. On my end, what was odd, is I reacted without thought and posted. Again, lol!, if you look around here and where I've been I just happily chat! It looked to be a silver tarnished chain or a silver necklace with something about and inch and a half long hanging from it ..... sort of like a narrow, tightly spiraled sea shell, but in silver. Here's the thing ---- I don't know what this means at all!

I Interprete symbols when they are Vague like this necklace. The only jewlery I've ever seen are birthstones. Whenever one appears to me it means a baby will be born in the month represented by the stone. I doubt if this image helps. On the other hand, maybe it was the message of the necklace, not the description, that was meant to give you hope.

My gift is strongest with death--- past lives, dying, ghosts. I shut this door recently due to my own loss. Sometimes, it pops open of its own accord : ) !! I've stressed about this post to you because I can't emphatically say, "This is what Michael wants to tell you." Two things popped up --- a red cardinal and an artsy, abstract sun. The only clear thing was a man. I think he is who you are searching for in whatever event is to take place ---- late 30's early 40's.

I believe in helping if I'm able or directed to like with you. I have't touched my cards in years, but I just used them the other day. So, If you list the cards in order, I will pull out mine and give you whatever comes. I can't explain this well, but I don't just see the cards. If I can't pick up on something I'll say so.

Wishing you all the best today! Maybe buy a cupcake, add a candle to it or just light a candle?

Peace,

Laie4