For Del

• Hi!

Okay, I'm writing this without a bunch of mumbo-jumbo so it'll be easier to understand, I hope, : > ) . If you have any questions, just let me know.

Sun Sign is Leo, Moon sign is Pisces, Ascendant or Rising Sign is Libra. These tell a bit about who you are--- personality, emotionally and physically. Just look up these things to find out a general meaning. It also helps to just find out what a sun sign,moon sign and ascendant refer to in astrology on a broad scale.For instance, type in astrology sun sign and leave out the Leo part. The another time type in astrology Leo Sun sign. You can do it with all 3 things do give you a different way of looking at who you are. Below I've put things together specifics and left out general stuff.

You're kind-hearted, genuine,likable, and try to make others feel secure & happy. You're emotional, sentimental and very sympathetic, always ready to help and listen. You find the good in people and people sense your generous belief in them and so they begin to believe in themselves. Some people may sense that although you are right in front of them and charming, you are really elsewhere. This is because you really don't dwell in the physical world.

You are spiritual and naturally in tune with God. This is very prominent in your chart and you try to unselfishly serve to be useful. You're gentle and receptive and may use your mind to uncover the logic behind what you receive. For you are always questioning to seek a deeper communion with God. You easily see God's love in man as His creation. People then respond to the love they feel from you. You may have run into issue with your parents over these matters like they may have been to religiously strict, or you had difficulty expressing your vision of God and life when you were young. Maybe even a speech problem or hearing problem .

Because you are honest, you don't fool others and wouldn't even try. You can't be fooled by other people either because of your intuition. You make every effort to make those close to you feel happy and secure. It may be hard for you to detach, especially from people you care about.

You're a true romantic because your inner world is more real to you than the outer world. A woman who is earthy and practical would give you balance and help you a great deal. You in turn, would help her with visions of a better life. No matter how many knocks you take in the love department, you will always believe in romance and the fairy tale.

You dislike solitude or sort of fear it. In some way, having people around means you're okay and worth something. Once you overcome this you may just find you like your own company and whatever projects or work you are doing. Sometimes, you do need close friends to talk to around; they'll help you to ward off depression and to keep you upbeat and grounded.

At work you are a natural leader and you inspire people. Work also gives you self-respect, but may seem too boring sometimes when you look at it from the loftier place in which your mind dwells. You may have difficulty with bosses or authority figures. You are a diplomat---Keep in mind the saying, catch more flies with honey. Really fight the tendency to do things perfectly! Do everything to the best of your ability without seeking perfection so God can truly work through you. Material things give you satisfaction, but won't be as big a priority as uncovering the larger meaning of your life, God and love. Financially, you will experience set-backs. ( I know you've written about this. I'm sorry. It does show up in your natal chart also.) Now is the time to see what can be done about this. It is time for you to look for ways to make $$ and not put yourself down about what you think you lack.

Things to remember so you can truly live as you believe:

Keep what I wrote about work and bosses in mind and also don't get bogged down by detail. Perfection is God's alone.

Solitude is very good for you, up to a point. Reach out to others when you feel bad. Friends will help as you have helped them.

Guard against stubbornness and righteousness. This will be easy if you keep love above all else and listen to that inner voice to know when to say something or not say something.

• Laie thank you very much man you nailed so much sometimes i feel like giving up but i can not its like i do not have a choice and i make allot of people mad because of truth when they try to bulls me and yes i have a rough time with authority mainly because i threaten them their position cause most of the time i know more than them and when they see this they start exerting their power and demanding i do it their way they say whether its right or wrong . I will not do something if i know its not right and i have had bosses say well this is the way i want it and this is the way its going to be .

To me Laie its simple i do not work for man i work for my Father and i am here to serve him the best i can in what ever position that is and my guiding force is truth and truth comes from love and when you really look at love and within love it is pure truth. Can anyone explain true love we can define it but can anyone really say what it really is or how it starts where it comes from how is it made we see its results and actions of it and how it shapes in reality, to me it is the essence of ALL

all power all creating and it is given freely the only way it can travel and to me that is Father.

But have you ever thought about a lie ,it can be explained in detail where it comes from where and how it is created and in one way or another it stems from love misguided love think about it .

Tank you so much i want to tell you more but i have got to get ready and go to town my grand sons birthday is to day he is five and i going to get him something dont know what yet he is a little heeee if you get my drift, but when its just me and him he is OK its funny how that works hu when you get the kids away from the parents LOL Love freely given i give to you Tooter

• Hey Laie i am back had a interesting party my girls mother was there she is the one who seen most of my bad behavior when i was drinking anyway we got into a little tif she brought up some of my past actions and i could tell there was still anger own her part from them times so i just made a statement of yes i did allot of bad things back then i shouldn't of, but it ended in a good party and the kids had a great time and thats what matters.

Now to expand a little more own the comment of lies out of love .Like the one that cause the most problems sex* this was in steeled in us for procreational right and to get us to perform that act he made it feel good indescribably good there is no other natural feeling that compares to it and it is natural and healthy and good and God given but that feeling is so good we want more and more of it so to get it we do and say things just to have a chance to have that feel good feeling whether its true or not and sometimes we make decisions based on a feeling instead of truth or fact and we might continue this for a while and the new wears off and we realize that it wasn't love but lust so we move own but the other one involved might of really felt love and believed it to be love so it becomes one sided so out of a natural God given instinct becomes a perversion of the truth or a lie .

So think how many actions are taken based own that one lie that stemmed from truth and all the actions from that point are based own a lie but they might even continue this for years or every relationship they encounter and these actions will steel reek havoc in future relationships unless that person realizes and gets back to the true nature of love the pureness of it and its intent and when 2 pure loves join as one becomes truth and truth into reality of wholeness and two souls become joined as one, soul mates.

How can i believe in love and not believe in God and if i believe in God and Love then i have to believe that love is to be given away to keep it and the more i give it away the more i receive so its impossible to say i do not love her anymore that would mean i control it and it is impossible cause i would have to be more powerful than God and if God is pure then so is love and the same .

So when i say i love you i am saying i accept you in truth or given of ones self with out any expectation in return and when these two loves are joined as one becomes the fairytale marriage.that we all seek is it possible? OH yes so to have the very best shot at having a fairytale relationship i need to get to the truth of self before i can see the true motive of my actions in a relationship.Now when you think out of man comes women ,man and women joined as one becomes one, cycle complete and man and women both created by God out of love ,and out of man and women comes child cycle continues.When you think about all of this you can see how all of our problems are created and get and have gotten so corrupted and this is why i fight for truth and when i say fight is to be it, believe it, stand up for it ,and not give up own it ,to seek truth in all things makes all things possible and happiness becomes a reality. In love freely give i give to you Tooter

• Delbert,

I'm glad you went to the grandsons party and had a good time. Just watching them makes you smile, doesn't it? On the subject of the tiff ---- you must have known this would happen ..... you have changed and realized your mistakes, she needs time. The only thing you can do is say you are sorry for any hurt you may have caused. Proud of you! I hope someday she will make her peace with everything.

I want to share with you something I've only told one other person.To do so, I need to give you a little back ground, k? I am a fiesty little fighter! I was always battling the system growing up. Ya know like I believe strongly in equality. Also, I was always taking on the schoolyard bullies, not for myself, mind you, for injustice towards others. I was tough, stood up and no one messed with me. Now don't get that all wrong .... I never Caused trouble was a fun-loving kid .... but I knew great injustices and it caused me to stand up where I could for others. In my early 20's someone commented on how much I had changed and they liked me more the way I WAS--- I never gave ground. You see one day I realized ---- how arrogant! That person, a very defensive, 'in your face' kind of person will never understand .....

Like I said, I've only said this to one other person .... I'm not the preachy sort, what is true for me may not be true for another. I try to honor the dignity and respect we all have been granted by holding pure love as the greatest truth. I write all this above so you may gain greater understanding of why I'm going to write this next part.

I wrote in the post to you Some Things To Remember. "Perfection is God's alone." Some characteristics from what we believe are God's are; love, truth, justice, mercy, and wisdom. These are his laws and breaking just one has a domino effect --- breaks them all! He and He alone is righteous. To bring these to us he created Jesus. Jesus taught us the greatest virtue or way to walk the characteristics of God --- HUMILITY. ( Jesus also taught us free will which is why I wrote above about honor, dignity & respect)

I work at remembering humility .... In my mind, I will never truly get there, but I do try. And I believe none of us will. We are full of pride. Please re-read everything I wrote about you thru your natal chart. I ask this because you have come into this world with a mind to accept and understand the characteristics of God in a deep, personal way. But, God can only work through you ( I wrote in your chart something about God working thru u) if you too seek humility.

In my pride, I broke every single one of Gods laws .... I was stronger, therefore those kids being bullied were weaker. I sought justice (a law) and I became without compassion for the bullies. Reflect on where your pride has taken you. Pride is of the ego, figure out how you can transcend it.

When you are living exactly who you are meant to be and living the absolute black & white of your truth you NEVER need to fight or stand up for it or even explain it to another. It is shown by example ---- the optimism and confidence you display by the pure love granted to All of us.

Tooter --- you are such a dear, sweet man .... I hope something I've written helps like it helped me.

Big Hug!

Laie

• Oh Laie you are so sweet and kind i have had some hard lessons own what you are talking about just to let you know when i say my strong beliefs in truth if i use truth as a weapon over someones head it is not truth anymore it is ego are pride the truth i fight for is for me i was thinking of you when i was going to that party i was play this song it's by Clay Walker it's called JESSE JAMES that's what i fight in me sometimes i want to be like Jesus sometimes i want to be like Jesse James .You know Laie I try to live like Jesus he was a great man and i feel a kinship he was a carpenter i am a carpenter but the most important thing to me is his example he gave to humanity own how to deal with life's problems and fears even Jesus showed fear doubt anger resentment all of them but after each one he gave us the solution to them and the one i hold the dearest is Give a man a fish feed him for a day ,Teach a man how to fish feed him for a life time .

I do need to tell you i made my amends to that ex-wife a long time ago about 26 years that was not the one i just got divorced from but i can say this all my execs live in Texas several. Now back to the story i had been sober for several years i think about 8 and we have reunions every year then they were own the river so me and my dad would go down 3 or 4 days early and clean up and do some fishing and a lot of bonding it was a great time he had their travel trailer we had a tent trailer then so we are all set up and my dad is about 68 or 70 then and one of my younger brothers show up his ex-wife brings him drops him and his cooler of beer off that's all he brought so my dad had a radio set up outside and it was own country and western and my brother goes and changes it to hard rock my dad tells him to put it back .

Well my brother says no so dad gets up and goes over there and changes it back this happens a couple of times dads getting mad goes back over ther to change it and my brother shoves my dad nearly knocks him down i thought that's it i get up and pop my brother and send him flying i am thinking i am going to teach him a lesson well my dad grabs me and is holaring at me i became the villain instantly when i hit him it took me a long time to understand where i was wrong .

I try to strive for spiritual progress today not perfection for one thing perfection is not attainable was never meant to be so yes i fight that all the time with acceptance of the fact i am not perfect never will be and i sure can not expect others to be and for me truth and pure love is not possible for a human but it is what i strive to experience and live and give to others the best i can and i fall short all the time but my hope is to do better today and sometimes i take i step forward and two backwards and that's ok as long as i do not lose sight of the goal of trying to be a better person.When you are living exactly who you are meant to be and living the

absolute black & white of your truth you NEVER need to fight or

stand up for it or even explain it to another. It is shown by example

---- the optimism and confidence you display by the pure love granted to

All of us.

What you wrote here is what i strive for maybe one day i can be that kind man .You are such a good friend and i am very lucky to have you as a friend .Well i have got to try and get some work done later Tooter

• Oh, you have made me so happy ---- I was worried you wouldn't understand, but like me, your soul searching has brought you to a better reality !!! Thank you ----I'm doin a Happy Dance & all smiles!

All my exes live in Tx. ..... LOL !! Love the story about Dad and brother too! The biggest lessons we learn often come from family, don't they?

I have done more on your quest, approach and path in life. Thats why it took so long to put up your chart. It'll have to wait for another time tho. I do not know how to type so it takes a very long time to get anything on here.

Have a great night!

• I forgot what I got the biggest kick out of ---LOL..... Jesus or Jesse ...... now That Does nail it ! You said it perfectly! : > ))

• Hey Laie if you listen to that song and the words people see me or hear me in my truck i turn up the music real loud and jam out they probably think look at that old far*t Lol but i love it .

There are times now i think about selling what i do have buying me a good horse and saddle and just leave and the HEL*L with everything . But reality sets in and common since takes over .When i drank i use to walk in the bar and holar lets party set um up but then it got when i came in and i would start drinking vodka and my friends would say oh tooters started own the vodka i am leaving they knew something was going to happen i would get crazy and most of the time i would not remember i would go into blackouts and that feeling of walking back in to the bar the next day and you get these looks but you know you did something but you didn't know what or who to .

So if i forget the truth i can be back there real quick so i have 2 choices 1 i can try to stay spiritually fit or 2 i can go back to that kind of life and they have done told me if i drank again i would die but that dont scare me what scares me is not dieing and what i might do in the process.

My life today is a gift no man and i mean no man can keep me sober not even me i have tried and if i forget truth or not practice spiritual i will drink and resentment is the number one thing that can send me back to drinking real quick and some days i fight for that truth and the fight is with me .

God is my security and if i do not feel secure i start having doubt fear and it can go into resentment . When i was going threw that divorce i was really having to fight to stay in truth one reason i could not understand how God could of let this happen but that was when i was guided to the forum. You see i new alcohol would change the way i was feeling but the fear of what i might do was what was most frighting. I had no desire to drink but i sure wanted to change how i was feeling .

Again grace saved me, from this forum i was able to get back to my security or truth and in truth i was able to see it wasn't Brenda or the divorce or being fired but me and when i am spiritually fit nothing harms me and i can face life own liefs terms with love and tolerance for all and thats what i strive for daily so you see why truth means so much to me it is my life.

Well i need to get to bed see if i can go to sleep later Tooter

• Hi Tooter!

I've been very busy and promised my self to get back to this for you first thing this morning! I just finished typing this next part up for you. If you don't understand something or have a question just ask! I may not know the answer, but I'll try!

Del, another quick way to look at your personality or psychological make-up in astrology is through the elements that represent each sign. These elements are fire, water, air, earth. There are 12 astrological signs each one can be said to represent qualities of these four elements of nature.

The easiest way to see these qualities is to think about what each represents in a persons' character. For instance, I'd rather have a CO with Fire and Air making up their character. This would mean they have courage but think thru their decisions. Yet, in immediate battle, under fire, it may be a better choice to have a sergeant with Fire and Water --- someone who acts quickly because they don't get bogged down by thinking.

Fire is dominant in you and gives you energy, intuition, courage, self-confidence and enthusiasm. You move forward through will-power and are passionate in all you do. The downside of fire is that you have difficulty stepping back sometimes and may do foolish things. Water is also dominant and gives great sensitivity and your heart and emotions also drive you. In fact, it is very difficult for you to do anything if you don't Feel It! You need Love to understand and To Feel to take action. The downside here is that sometimes we need to just Do for no other reason than it should be done.

We all are exactly who we are meant to be and like the CO and Sargent example above who we are at our core comes in quite handy. It is always there to fall back on. Part of what we do in trying to be better people or rise above ourselves in a sense is to seek a nice balance. You can say we are all 'unbalanced' lol ! In a way, if you look at the qualities of fire and water you can relate those qualities easily to the way children are. They rush around full of life doing things out of their feelings. The way to balance this is through the other 2 elements

air ( thinking things through) and earth ( keeping feet on the ground.)

Your chart has a minor difference in water and air; it leaned just slightly towards water and it was evident you do think about things. But, with all that fire and water there is a tendency to rush ahead with what you feel. SO, think before you speak or act. Easier said than done right, lol ! This leaves an imbalance more towards earth. This showed up in your chart too. You can find balance by learning to live in the real world a bit and keeping your feet on the ground. Some ways are being dependable, reliable and realistic. Another way ---- you already do

gardening! Keeps you grounded!

I have one more thing for you and will get it out as soon as it is done. I hope you had a good 4th of July!

Laie4

• Hey Laie man you put allot of work into all of this (THANK YOU VERY MUCH ) you sure nailed it own the fire .LOL My mouth gets me into allot of trouble .When i am own a job i get into a habit of being early most of the time 1 hr early i hate being late or being rushed so i go early .The hardest thing is when i am not working even now i am trying to get back to normal like getting up early and going to bed early i love setting outside early in the morning and you can get allot more done to.

I will write you later so i can enjoy this morning and maybe get some things done and you have a good day love ya Tooter

• Hey Tooter ---- U around?

I've been gone for a week and havn't seen u since my return so a little concerned. It is about 9am my time so I'm guessing it is around 8 your time ..... hoping you'll see this before you start your day. I should be running errands but will check back later. Just hoping you are okay. Let me know. ~ Laie

• Hi Laie yea i was wondering about you LoL .I have being trying to just take things as they come sounds good anyway LOL. I get so tired of looking for work ,i went to a place in Minerals Wells to put in my resume they wanted you to fill out their application there so i did ,but that company is known for hiring younger men it is pretty physical but i have done harder .

It is getting down to nut cutting my unemployment runs out next week and there hasn't been any approval of the government so i guess i will do what i need to do,i dont like it but what can we do ? I was thinking about being a gost and leaving with what stuff i have left , i am washing cloths so i will get back in a little bit. Tooter

• Hi!

I hope today went well for you or at least better. I didn't know why I wrote that now was the time for you to start looking for work. You see as I was typing up your natal chart stuff it just kept coming to me that you needed to find work so I added in that part from Spirit to you. NOW, I understand which is pretty foolish of me because I did know you were out of work.. Oh well,I'm not the brightest bulb sometimes!

Here is the last part of what I have for you. Again, a knuckleheaded thing ---- I didn't copy down the address and I'm sorry for that. Anyway, this gives you a little bit based on your b-day date. It is fun to see how everything makes up who we are and fits together so nicely.

The Life Path 7 suggests that you entered this plane with a gift for investigation, analysis, and keen observation. You are a thinker of the first order. You evaluate situations very quickly, and with amazing accuracy. As a result, you are thorough and complete in your work, the perfectionist who expects everyone else to meet a high standard of performance, too.A Life Path 7 person is a peaceful and affectionate soul. But you guard your connection to people carefully. It's easy for you to detect deception and recognize insincere people, and you avoid them. You aren't one to have a wide circle of friends, but once you accept someone as a friend, it's for life. It's as if you must get to know someone a lot better before you allow the wall surrounding you to be penetrated. Chances are you are a very charming and refined individual with great poise and a quick wit. Nonetheless, there is an exclusiveness about you. You probably aren't a very social person. Your reserve is often taken to be aloofness, but actually, it's not that at all. It is merely a cover up for your basic feeling of insecurity. There's no rush, It takes time for you to warm up to new friends. Clubs and organizations hold little interest for you; you are not a joiner.You actually like being alone and away from the hustle and bustle of modern life. In many ways, you would have fit in better in much earlier times when the pace of life was less hectic. You need a good deal of quiet time to be with your own inner thoughts and dreams. You dislike crowds, noise, distractions, and confusion.The overwhelming strength of the number 7 is reflected in the depth of thinking that is shown; you will garner knowledge from practically every source that you find. Intellectual, scientific, and studious, you don't accept a premise until you have dissected the subject and arrived at your own independent conclusion.This is a very spiritual number and it often denotes a sort of spiritual wisdom that becomes apparent at a fairly early age. A built in inner guide providing a strong sense of intuition may set you up as being a law unto yourself. Whatever spiritual position you take, whether traditional or bizarre, you will cling to it with fervor. Once you have decided an issue, it is almost impossible to get you to revisit the question. Adaptability is not your style, and change for you is a rarity.You rely heavily on your experiences and your intuition, rather than accepting advice from someone. Your hunches usually prove to be very accurate, and knowing this, you follow the directions they seem to guide.In the most negative use of the 7 energies, you can become very pessimistic, lackadaisical, quarrelsome, and secretive. A Life Path 7 individual who is not living life fully and gaining through experiences, is a hard person to live with because of a serious lack of consideration for others. There is such a negative attitude. Indeed, operating on the negative side of the 7 can produce a very selfish and spoiled individual and living with one can be a challenge. This may be why some 7s actually prefer living alone. If you have any of the negative traits they are very difficult to get rid of because you tend to feel that the world really does owe you a living or that in some way you are not being fairly treated.Fortunately, the negative 7 is not the typical 7, at least not without some mitigating positive traits. This number is one that seems to have some major shifts from highs to lows. Stability in feelings may be elusive for you.

Peace & Love,

Laie

• Laie you are scarrie you nailed me 99.9% the negative i fight all the time no matter how hard i try to not be negative i still am to a point and it comes mostly when i am not busy and having someone helps me keep a strong purpose .

Some say if you have to have someone to make you happy or secure you have insecurity .Well if that is the case i sure am insecure i like having someone i can touch ,hold ,kiss,flirt,laugh,and cry with and i like being spoiled and i like spoiling ,Brenda would not buy herself any cloths or anything so i did and i thought i had pretty good taste to ,i bought her all kinds of jewelery,or last anniversary i bought her a 6 caret Sapphire with 3 carets surrounding it in white gold it was real pretty ,i had to ask her three times if she was going to wear it but thats past so own to new things.

You know i love being loved and i love loving and being in love that i am not ready to give up .With out love what do we have ? I got a answer today ,do you remember that women i had the dream and vision own ? Well we had a long talk today and i can talk to her anytime and ask anything and i finally found out her name its Andrea i guess thats how you spell it but it was great to make contact again but it has allowed me to grow and deal with some different emotions my Jesse has been coming out allot well i guess they passed that relief for unemployment i am glad i rather be working ,Working makes me feel like i am making a contribution to life but it also feeds my ego ,see i know what i am able to do and all the things i can do and do well but to be honest it matters that i have someone to prove it to and i like that praise and ah from your mate and others i just like being the center of attraction but what i like more is showing someone how to do it and apply the principles that guides that that is when i feel i am doing the work that matters and i am the happiest i love showing people how to better their selves. And Laie i just had a ideal i can do that here maybe i can guide some to fix things that they dont know how i know it will help me to keep from getting stagnant .

Laie i have also found a new meditation i tried and finally made contact for sure i found it at MegentaPixie 2012, own you tube ,Meditation Meet Your Guide or Your Higher self , it really helped me to meditate. Love freely given i give to you Love Ya Tooter

• Hey Tooter!

So good to hear from you. Ya know all that stuff about spoilin', lovin' and praise is not only very male, but VERY Leo ---- ain't nothin' wrong with being exactly who you are Especially when you love someone.

Uh oh --- lol ! Not ready to call you Jesse ---- heehee! Its not a surprise that Jesse is coming out ---- you have been feeling restless and ready to jump back into living and working again. I'm happy that you have Andrea ..... is she a neighbor lady?? It is always great to go from the vision to reality --- really nice, Del --- super nice actually, that you can talk to her! Don't get ahead of yourself and scare her off, k?

About work

right now is a fantastic time for you to look

even if your checks still are going to continue..... Be creative and sell yourself! You have charisma and an honest way to talk yourself into a job ---- heck, use humor! Seriously, Tooter, the time is good even if it isn't back to doing something with your hands. Think outside the box. Sure ---- help others with advice here---- I just want you to be able to earn some money too. I know it'll put a spring in your step again!

And all Love sent back to you!

Laie

• Thanks Laie i love that step to i do best under pressure sounds crazy hu . That lady i was talking about is the one in my vision she is also my higher self and i did ask about us being togather in this life were i can touch her and i could then and i did but you know me i wanted to know about here in physical form she laughed and said yes and that we would be together in physical form and Michael and Gabriel came in and another guide a older women with long hair she is still younger than me but i got her name two it was Mesaraie and yes i am ready to go to work but if not thats ok two but they did tell me things will be accelerating you have got to try that place of meditation i would love to have a place like that its like you fill it in with your mind it was so pretty you know me i love plants and flowers and water falls and ferns i even had it were i had passion vine own the entrance i made it real inviting it was neat now i look forward to meditation ,well i need to eat something haven't ate all day except some shrimp i had my grand son came over and we had to do our play thing ,latter have a good evening Tooter

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TOOTER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May your new birth year bring you peace, love, joy, health and all the good you can handle!

Keep walking tall and filling your truck !

Happy Dance for you --- sending a hug and a smile!

Laie

• Thanks for bringing this thread back up Lady Laie, I'm sure Tooter will appreciate it...

I just sent him an email to wish him a Happy Birthday...I miss him around the forums..I guess he needs this time to re group...I got to see a picture of handsome Jessie hehe and his Grandson,,,He looks like Granpa...

Happy birthday Del, may this birthday grant you all the blessings and love you deserve..Don't stay away too long..

Peace,Light,Love,Blesings and may you never forget laughter...

A big Cyber hug to you. cousin Leo

Sheila

• Thank you very much Laie you are such a loving and given person it is so nice to have friends from all over the world and who care and Sheila thank you so much for the song it was great and you know i love music and i am back i had to wait i have run over own my time own internet and i pay for 10 GB a month and i have run over this month but i am own new month now . I am trying to catch up i am writing another letter for the forum this involves the light workers and others but i will get it out as soon as i can . I have been own a emotional juggernaut with all that's been happening with the fluids and every thing i feel all the pain and emotions of the people so its kinda been overwhelming i will probably write more tomorrow i have gotten a migraine so its about time to go to bed and Thanks very much for the birthday wish LOVE YA TOOTER

• Hi Del!

I just spotted this before signing off. I haven't seen you around and was a bit concerned --- Thanks for writing and letting us know that it was due to paying for service.

Hope you carry a Happy Birthday feeling into the weekend!

Big hug!

~ Laie